6"2 205 lbs, hey!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. hey! sorry for the long delay in reply, i've been keeping up with the thread though. i figured i'd give you guys a run down of my daily diet and let you work off of that. i eat a lot of fruit and vegetables everyday, i enjoy the taste more then the health benefits and the energy i gain from the fruit in the morning is great. My 7 to 330 job is manual labor, i work for the DPW of my town, so im outside in all conditions on the handle of a shovel or a jackhammer, on my feet. I figured that changes my calorie allowance for the day as opposed to sitting at a desk all day. I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and 4 of those days are currently on the "HIML" program from jefit, if anyones ever heard of it. (ive altered a few of the exercises to suit me) now for a vague outline of the daily meal plan.

wake up at 637am, half a glass almond milk and chobani yogurt (plain) as i drive myself to work.

9am is breaktime at work and i have whole-wheat english muffin(no butter or anything) with egg white on it. 1 1/2 cup of blackberries, raspberries, blueberries. (ratio of each changes each day, i just fill up 1 1/2 cups total) and half an orange. Oh and a mouthful of walnuts

12 is lunch and i have a sandwhich which is either chicken or turkey with cheese on whole wheat toasted bread. 1 cup walnuts/almonds
    and a protein shake (synth6)

230 pm i grab another protein shake or else il be hungry because i go to gym at 4pm.

6pm i have either turkey burger, tuna, chicken, or blackbean burger for dinner and a vegetable salad before hand, no dressing.

with that, i might be hittin my caloric needs, but i havent counted my calories recently, i use to count every day and i found myself pulling my hair out and started to just do what my body told me to do.

i really appreciated reading everything you guys have said, and i cant up my calories with sugar, id hate it and my body would flip ****. my stomach doesnt do well with sugar. I know fruit has sugar, but i believe that's different then processed sugar. maybe subconsciously i don't want to bulk, hahah it's frustrating as hell.

2. Quote Originally Posted by subjec View Post
    hey! sorry for the long delay in reply, i've been keeping up with the thread though. i figured i'd give you guys a run down of my daily diet and let you work off of that. i eat a lot of fruit and vegetables everyday, i enjoy the taste more then the health benefits and the energy i gain from the fruit in the morning is great. My 7 to 330 job is manual labor, i work for the DPW of my town, so im outside in all conditions on the handle of a shovel or a jackhammer, on my feet. I figured that changes my calorie allowance for the day as opposed to sitting at a desk all day. I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and 4 of those days are currently on the "HIML" program from jefit, if anyones ever heard of it. (ive altered a few of the exercises to suit me) now for a vague outline of the daily meal plan.

wake up at 637am, half a glass almond milk and chobani yogurt (plain) as i drive myself to work.

9am is breaktime at work and i have whole-wheat english muffin(no butter or anything) with egg white on it. 1 1/2 cup of blackberries, raspberries, blueberries. (ratio of each changes each day, i just fill up 1 1/2 cups total) and half an orange. Oh and a mouthful of walnuts

12 is lunch and i have a sandwhich which is either chicken or turkey with cheese on whole wheat toasted bread. 1 cup walnuts/almonds
    and a protein shake (synth6)

230 pm i grab another protein shake or else il be hungry because i go to gym at 4pm.

6pm i have either turkey burger, tuna, chicken, or blackbean burger for dinner and a vegetable salad before hand, no dressing.

with that, i might be hittin my caloric needs, but i havent counted my calories recently, i use to count every day and i found myself pulling my hair out and started to just do what my body told me to do.

i really appreciated reading everything you guys have said, and i cant up my calories with sugar, id hate it and my body would flip ****. my stomach doesnt do well with sugar. I know fruit has sugar, but i believe that's different then processed sugar. maybe subconsciously i don't want to bulk, hahah it's frustrating as hell.
    Yeah I would just suggest adding a scoop of natural PB to your shakes. Easy calories there.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"
    By hvactech in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144