Cheat Mealsss.!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Cheat Mealsss.!

For those who have cheat meals. How many cals do you guys reach for, for that meal.? Curious.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I had my first cheat meal in 4 weeks the other day. It shouldn't be really any bigger than a normal meal mine was a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun sweet potato fries and 2 chocolate chip cookies. cheating doesn't mean pigging out it just means eating something that you normally wouldn't on a diet they're really not even necessary I was just getting sick of eating chicken and brown rice while my wife's eating pepperoni pizza
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I had my first cheat meal in 4 weeks the other day. It shouldn't be really any bigger than a normal meal mine was a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun sweet potato fries and 2 chocolate chip cookies. cheating doesn't mean pigging out it just means eating something that you normally wouldn't on a diet they're really not even necessary I was just getting sick of eating chicken and brown rice while my wife's eating pepperoni pizza
    Cheating for me means pigging out.

To the OP, Eat whatever you want. Its a cheat meal and counting cals IMO is not needed.

Now if your on a diet where you have a controlled carb up then ok. But other than that just have what your craving.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

this^^^ its also a good way to refeed, every once in a while though
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Every like 3-4 weeks I rip through an ungodly amount of Chinese food mmmmmmmmm and the pump and muscle fullness the next day is sick
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Apreaciate the reply's! & when it comes to those cheat meals, I do not count cals that day. So at the end of the day, I do not know how many cals I consumed. I would eat till I'm full but not to a level as if i would need to throw up. Lol but the next day I just jump back to my regular diet as if the cheat meal had not happened. I noticed after those days, I become very bloateddd. Has anyone experienced this as well.?
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX View Post
    Apreaciate the reply's! & when it comes to those cheat meals, I do not count cals that day. So at the end of the day, I do not know how many cals I consumed. I would eat till I'm full but not to a level as if i would need to throw up. Lol but the next day I just jump back to my regular diet as if the cheat meal had not happened. I noticed after those days, I become very bloateddd. Has anyone experienced this as well.?
    If i push the meal to rediculous levels then yes. But if i keep it just under rediculous then im fine.

Do you take enzymes or a probiotic or anything?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

If i push the meal to rediculous levels then yes. But if i keep it just under rediculous then im fine.

Do you take enzymes or a probiotic or anything?
    On Saturday I believe I had about 1680 cal meal and then the next I noticed bloating so I massively took in a bunch of water to reduce the sodium. Lol but to answer your question, I do not take any of those,
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I'm on a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet which is a High Protein/Fat diet. I only consume 60g of carbs for 6 days out of the 7 dats of the week. On every day 7 I eat a nice big bowl of whole wheat pasta and turkey or bison meatballs. I am Italian so Sunday is the best time for me to carb up
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VS91588
    I'm on a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet which is a High Protein/Fat diet. I only consume 60g of carbs for 6 days out of the 7 dats of the week. On every day 7 I eat a nice big bowl of whole wheat pasta and turkey or bison meatballs. I am Italian so Sunday is the best time for me to carb up
    Awhhh.! Good food rightt theree. some one must be feeling luckk.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Yea I use my cheat meal as a re feed but I don't count the cals or carb in these cuz I don't wanna Kno.. Lol I don't go super crazy or nothing I just pretty strict with diet so I hate thinking bout what I'm eating on my " cheat" / re feed whatever u wanna call it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I have one good cheat meal a week. I love Italian food and we have a nice fine dining Italian place close to the house.
    Usually I'm about 195 by mon/tues but Fridays I like to order a cheat meal for dinner as a reward for staying on diet.

I usually will do legs the next or same day..

The next day I will be like 205-208 bloated and full of carbs/salt.
    My fav is chicken parm or spaghetti with meatballs/sausage.
    Of course I get bread!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Um I don't count cheat meals towards macros but my favorite is a chipotle steak and cheese with bacon marinara sauce ranch and Mayo..subway eat fresh
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

When I'm bulking my cheat days are to eat little to nothing. When I'm lo-carb I love having a refeed day of lean pockets and whole milk
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

2morrow is my re-feed day =D I can't wait! I'm dying to have some of my grandmas homemade pizza!!!
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX View Post
    For those who have cheat meals. How many cals do you guys reach for, for that meal.? Curious.
    I never aim for any specific number of calories in a meal and do not count them in general - given that pretty much every meal in every day is what others consider a "cheat", LOL (you can see an example of a typical meal - actual ones had - for me HERE). Do what's best for YOU, not what ANYONE else does. After all, it's NOT about anyone else!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

I refeed on Sundays, so my entire day is a "cheat meal". Keep my fat as low as possible and CRUSH carbohydrates. I've eaten as many as 1500g carbs on a refeed day.

It's GLORIOUS!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

dunno, I keep it reasonable most of the time, but every once in a while I go overboard. For example two weeks ago I had an entire bucket of chicken and a whole pack of double stuff golden oreos. I was pretty wrecked afterwords though, but gains and cutting wasn't hugely affected so.....
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX
    haha bloated isnt half of it lol heck I even get the fast food sweats the next day
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

For me it's generally once a week on Fridays. On Friday I got a 1/2 pound cheeseburger and loaded mozzarella sticks on top of it because I was feeling saucy! So good...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I do my cheat day once every 2-3 weeks with 20$ worth of Chinese food and a giant sized banana split
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Registered User

Sausage or crispy chicken parmigiana grinder with onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers...and a pint of ice cream for dessert! yum!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheat Day?
    By buckeyeguy86 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 09:48 AM
  2. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:19 PM
  3. Cheat meals that arent cheat meals
    By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 02:12 PM
  4. 2 cheat or not 2 cheat....that is my question.
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 08:04 PM