Cheat Mealsss.!

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
For those who have cheat meals. How many cals do you guys reach for, for that meal.? Curious.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I had my first cheat meal in 4 weeks the other day. It shouldn't be really any bigger than a normal meal mine was a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun sweet potato fries and 2 chocolate chip cookies. cheating doesn't mean pigging out it just means eating something that you normally wouldn't on a diet they're really not even necessary I was just getting sick of eating chicken and brown rice while my wife's eating pepperoni pizza

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had my first cheat meal in 4 weeks the other day. It shouldn't be really any bigger than a normal meal mine was a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun sweet potato fries and 2 chocolate chip cookies. cheating doesn't mean pigging out it just means eating something that you normally wouldn't on a diet they're really not even necessary I was just getting sick of eating chicken and brown rice while my wife's eating pepperoni pizza
Cheating for me means pigging out.

To the OP, Eat whatever you want. Its a cheat meal and counting cals IMO is not needed.

Now if your on a diet where you have a controlled carb up then ok. But other than that just have what your craving.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this^^^ its also a good way to refeed, every once in a while though

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every like 3-4 weeks I rip through an ungodly amount of Chinese food mmmmmmmmm and the pump and muscle fullness the next day is sick

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Apreaciate the reply's! & when it comes to those cheat meals, I do not count cals that day. So at the end of the day, I do not know how many cals I consumed. I would eat till I'm full but not to a level as if i would need to throw up. Lol but the next day I just jump back to my regular diet as if the cheat meal had not happened. I noticed after those days, I become very bloateddd. Has anyone experienced this as well.?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apreaciate the reply's! & when it comes to those cheat meals, I do not count cals that day. So at the end of the day, I do not know how many cals I consumed. I would eat till I'm full but not to a level as if i would need to throw up. Lol but the next day I just jump back to my regular diet as if the cheat meal had not happened. I noticed after those days, I become very bloateddd. Has anyone experienced this as well.?
If i push the meal to rediculous levels then yes. But if i keep it just under rediculous then im fine.

Do you take enzymes or a probiotic or anything?

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
If i push the meal to rediculous levels then yes. But if i keep it just under rediculous then im fine.

Do you take enzymes or a probiotic or anything?
On Saturday I believe I had about 1680 cal meal and then the next I noticed bloating so I massively took in a bunch of water to reduce the sodium. Lol but to answer your question, I do not take any of those,

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I'm on a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet which is a High Protein/Fat diet. I only consume 60g of carbs for 6 days out of the 7 dats of the week. On every day 7 I eat a nice big bowl of whole wheat pasta and turkey or bison meatballs. I am Italian so Sunday is the best time for me to carb up

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
I'm on a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet which is a High Protein/Fat diet. I only consume 60g of carbs for 6 days out of the 7 dats of the week. On every day 7 I eat a nice big bowl of whole wheat pasta and turkey or bison meatballs. I am Italian so Sunday is the best time for me to carb up
Awhhh.! Good food rightt theree. some one must be feeling luckk.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Yea I use my cheat meal as a re feed but I don't count the cals or carb in these cuz I don't wanna Kno.. Lol I don't go super crazy or nothing I just pretty strict with diet so I hate thinking bout what I'm eating on my " cheat" / re feed whatever u wanna call it.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one good cheat meal a week. I love Italian food and we have a nice fine dining Italian place close to the house.
Usually I'm about 195 by mon/tues but Fridays I like to order a cheat meal for dinner as a reward for staying on diet.

I usually will do legs the next or same day..

The next day I will be like 205-208 bloated and full of carbs/salt.
My fav is chicken parm or spaghetti with meatballs/sausage.
Of course I get bread!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Um I don't count cheat meals towards macros but my favorite is a chipotle steak and cheese with bacon marinara sauce ranch and Mayo..subway eat fresh

gmanall

Awards
When I'm bulking my cheat days are to eat little to nothing. When I'm lo-carb I love having a refeed day of lean pockets and whole milk

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
2morrow is my re-feed day =D I can't wait! I'm dying to have some of my grandmas homemade pizza!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who have cheat meals. How many cals do you guys reach for, for that meal.? Curious.
I never aim for any specific number of calories in a meal and do not count them in general - given that pretty much every meal in every day is what others consider a "cheat", LOL (you can see an example of a typical meal - actual ones had - for me HERE). Do what's best for YOU, not what ANYONE else does. After all, it's NOT about anyone else!

~Rosie~

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refeed on Sundays, so my entire day is a "cheat meal". Keep my fat as low as possible and CRUSH carbohydrates. I've eaten as many as 1500g carbs on a refeed day. :D

It's GLORIOUS!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
dunno, I keep it reasonable most of the time, but every once in a while I go overboard. For example two weeks ago I had an entire bucket of chicken and a whole pack of double stuff golden oreos. I was pretty wrecked afterwords though, but gains and cutting wasn't hugely affected so.....

johno86

johno86

Awards
haha bloated isnt half of it lol heck I even get the fast food sweats the next day
:D

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
For me it's generally once a week on Fridays. On Friday I got a 1/2 pound cheeseburger and loaded mozzarella sticks on top of it because I was feeling saucy! So good...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do my cheat day once every 2-3 weeks with 20$ worth of Chinese food and a giant sized banana split

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sausage or crispy chicken parmigiana grinder with onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers...and a pint of ice cream for dessert! yum!!!