Eat loads to get big?

deano710

Awards
I heard you need to eat loads to get big and if this is true did anyone else have the same problem I did and that I can only eat a little bit and feel sick, any ideas on why and how I can avoid it ?
Cheers lads

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
never had that problem, when i dedicated myself to bulking it was very easy to eat 4 seperate 1000 calorie meals....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pretty easy...if you can't munch that much simply make your own weight gainer shakes haha , throw in PB , bananas , oats , cottage cheese , whole milk , a tablespoon or 2 of EVOO or EVCO , never hard to pound calories , you just have to be creative and 90% of the people who say "i feel sick if i eat that much" its a lie and they are just scared of gaining fat along the way haha

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Eat loads? Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

deano710

Awards
What's the eat loads about ? Lol I'm confuseddd

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

deano710

Awards
Lads seriously I'm so confused as to wtf is going on right now lol

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
well if you are doing what all these guys are joking about, thats gross. no wonder you're sick.

if you're not and you just phrase things awkwardly, try eating one small thing every day on top of your normal meals, like your normal meal and then an extra banana or something. do this each meal, every day or every other day for a week or two until you can consistently eat a cow per day.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Eating it would have to be better than letting it hit you in the eye I guess... :smileysex5:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Eat lots of salad it opens the stomach up eat as much as you can .. It will def help you obtain more food

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I heard you need to eat loads to get big and if this is true did anyone else have the same problem I did and that I can only eat a little bit and feel sick, any ideas on why and how I can avoid it ?
Cheers lads
Can they be your loads? because I may have a problem otherwise

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
God almighty, now there's someone who won't be returning to this thread...

This reminds me of a wiki question where a guy asked, with so much logic, "cum has testosterone, so should I start drinking my own jizz to boost testosterone?"

And the best answer was "Yes, in fact, if you are really serious about this, you should ask your friends if you can have theirs as well - although I find it hard to believe anyone would pass their own to you as most of us use it ourselves. Try the fat kid."

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God almighty, now there's someone who won't be returning to this thread...

This reminds me of a wiki question where a guy asked, with so much logic, "cum has testosterone, so should I start drinking my own jizz to boost testosterone?"

And the best answer was "Yes, in fact, if you are really serious about this, you should ask your friends if you can have theirs as well - although I find it hard to believe anyone would pass their own to you as most of us use it ourselves. Try the fat kid."
Wonder if he took the advice! hahaha

mnowak1228

Awards
machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
You need to increase your calorie intake above maintenance depending on your current physique and metabolism. I suggest you go for a 300 calorie increase and start from there. When weight gain stops increase calories further. Of course there's too many other variables involved in promoting muscle hypertrophy and I think all are covered in others posts on this forum.
Agai with the of topic posts? Come on man

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Lol I kinda feel bad for the guy ..all the info that we gave him has been cum and salad
Tossing salad really works for the dedicated.. LMAO