Eggs

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I think you'd just get really sick of eating eggs if you ate that many
    same could easily be said about chicken breast


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    same could easily be said about chicken breast
    I eat shredded chicken breast (I do this myself) at most once a day and I'm already sick of chicken!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    same could easily be said about chicken breast
    Definitely easy to get sick if chicken breast

  4. yeah gotta switch to thighs once or twice

  5. Grilled chicken breast. You can't go wrong.
    •   
       


  6. I eat so much fking chicken breast I'm surprised I'm not a half chicken half man by now.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  7. Eggs are key to building solid muscle. Has everything you need for an all day digesting protein. I take a cup of the flavored muscle egg yolks every morning for a slow digesting protein through out the day. Check them out kinda pricey but worth it. Muscleegg.com

  8. I take about 10 egg whites in the morning and 4 whole eggs.

  9. I eat my eggs. I don't know how/why you would say you "take" your eggs.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I eat my eggs. I don't know how/why you would say you "take" your eggs.

    Do all you have to offer the forum is to jump around from thread to thread trying to pick on how people phrase their words? Offer something constructive or go away.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Do all you have to offer the forum is to jump around from thread to thread trying to pick on how people phrase their words? Offer something constructive or go away.

    I like eggs.

  12. I ate some eggs yesterday. Fried them up and left the yolks a little runny. Today my farts smell like eggs really bad.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I ate some eggs yesterday. Fried them up and left the yolks a little runny. Today my farts smell like eggs really bad.
    Hahahahaha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I do egg whites (around 3-4eggs a day)

    Doesnt yolk spike ure cholesterol ??
    I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that newer research suggested dietary cholesterol had little if any effect on HDL/LDL levels in the body.

  15. I was told by a friend of mine, who is a certified nutritionist, that most people don't really even need to worry about cholesterol unless you have a history of high cholesterol in your family or have been diagnosed with it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigoz801
    I take about 10 egg whites in the morning and 4 whole eggs.
    How do you cook them? I omelette mine due to time restraints. 5 whole eggs. Its alot to eat don't think i could eat 14 eggs! Especially with oats aswell.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that newer research suggested dietary cholesterol had little if any effect on HDL/LDL levels in the body.
    0 effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I was told by a friend of mine, who is a certified nutritionist, that most people don't really even need to worry about cholesterol unless you have a history of high cholesterol in your family or have been diagnosed with it.
    high cholesterol without high triglycerides hasn't been shown to have any health risks. Most people who have high cholesterol also do have high triglycerides, but you don't have to. You can get to relatively high cholesterol levels eating a keto diet, but your triglycerides will be really low

  18. LOLOLOLOL.

    He does the same to me. He is just messing around

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Do all you have to offer the forum is to jump around from thread to thread trying to pick on how people phrase their words? Offer something constructive or go away.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  19. To the users who eat so much dang chicken. I love chicken but HATE cooking it every stinking day. Even the George Foreman is a pain in the butt to clean IMO. How are you cooking yours?

    I love eggs but these are also a pain to clean after cooking (even boilng stinks b/c u have to peel them)
    Also, Egg Beaters have a relatively higher sodium content oherwise, that would make things slightly easier. Im salt-sensitive (go figure)

    I swear if I was rich, the first thing I'd do would be to hire a chef. I am so tired of cooking all my meals.

    Sorry for rant.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    To the users who eat so much dang chicken. I love chicken but HATE cooking it every stinking day. Even the George Foreman is a pain in the butt to clean IMO. How are you cooking yours?

    I love eggs but these are also a pain to clean after cooking (even boilng stinks b/c u have to peel them)
    Also, Egg Beaters have a relatively higher sodium content oherwise, that would make things slightly easier. Im salt-sensitive (go figure)

    I swear if I was rich, the first thing I'd do would be to hire a chef. I am so tired of cooking all my meals.

    Sorry for rant.
    omelette your eggs. Literally takes five minutes from start to washing your pan. I grill my chicken breast but steaming chicken is hassle free just takes about 35 minutes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    To the users who eat so much dang chicken. I love chicken but HATE cooking it every stinking day. Even the George Foreman is a pain in the butt to clean IMO. How are you cooking yours?

    I love eggs but these are also a pain to clean after cooking (even boilng stinks b/c u have to peel them)
    Also, Egg Beaters have a relatively higher sodium content oherwise, that would make things slightly easier. Im salt-sensitive (go figure)

    I swear if I was rich, the first thing I'd do would be to hire a chef. I am so tired of cooking all my meals.

    Sorry for rant.
    I bake my chicken at 350 for 30 minutes. Comes out perfect and its extremely easy.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by inda11 View Post
    I grill my chicken breast but steaming chicken is hassle free just takes about 35 minutes.
    Steam it? How? Interesting b/c that sounds messs-free!

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I bake my chicken at 350 for 30 minutes. Comes out perfect and its extremely easy.
    Chicken breasts? Do they taste good or ar ethey dry? Spices? Directions please?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Steam it? How? Interesting b/c that sounds messs-free!



    Chicken breasts? Do they taste good or ar ethey dry? Spices? Directions please?
    Yea chicken breast. I think it tastes very good and others that dont diet or eat like we do think its good as well. If you cook it to long itll be dry but cookin it for 27-30 minutes makes it very juicy.

    I put garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, and rotisserie chicken spice on it.

    As far as directions go just pre heat the oven, spray pam on the tray, cut the fat off the chicken, load it up with spices, set the over for 30 minutes, put the chicken in and bam. Easy juicy chicken.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. My wife bakes all my chicken, but she'll bake like six breasts at a time so that she doesn't have to make it everyday. Bleh couldn't imagine having to make all my food myself lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  25. Thanks E
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks E
    For sure man.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. Crock pot is a wonderful device. Through the chicken in the morning, set it, and pull it out at dinner time. Total prep time maybe 15 min depending on what I'm making. Meat just falls off the bones.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Crock pot is a wonderful device. Through the chicken in the morning, set it, and pull it out at dinner time. Total prep time maybe 15 min depending on what I'm making. Meat just falls off the bones.
    I tried that this passed time and enjoyed the first couple meals but for some reason i couldnt handle it by the end of the tuperware.

    But it is easy to do.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Totally agree!! Used to love fall off the bone meat. Here we go again thogh, all that cleaning up stinks

    Again, I hate to sound like a big whiner but Ive been at this a long time and all the cooking (or cleaning) has caught up to me. Just gets old

    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Crock pot is a wonderful device. Through the chicken in the morning, set it, and pull it out at dinner time. Total prep time maybe 15 min depending on what I'm making. Meat just falls off the bones.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Totally agree!! Used to love fall off the bone meat. Here we go again thogh, all that cleaning up stinks

    Again, I hate to sound like a big whiner but Ive been at this a long time and all the cooking (or cleaning) has caught up to me. Just gets old

    LOL
    Trust me i understand lol. Ive never washed so many dishes in my life.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:45 PM
  2. Eggs
    By Chawks in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:15 PM
  3. RAW EGGS vs COOKED EGGS
    By LIFTEDnGIFTED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:38 PM
  4. Raw Eggs VS. Cooked Eggs
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in