Eggs

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Do all you have to offer the forum is to jump around from thread to thread trying to pick on how people phrase their words? Offer something constructive or go away.

I like eggs.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I ate some eggs yesterday. Fried them up and left the yolks a little runny. Today my farts smell like eggs really bad.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I ate some eggs yesterday. Fried them up and left the yolks a little runny. Today my farts smell like eggs really bad.
    Hahahahaha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.77%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I do egg whites (around 3-4eggs a day)

Doesnt yolk spike ure cholesterol ??
    I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that newer research suggested dietary cholesterol had little if any effect on HDL/LDL levels in the body.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I was told by a friend of mine, who is a certified nutritionist, that most people don't really even need to worry about cholesterol unless you have a history of high cholesterol in your family or have been diagnosed with it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

Quote Originally Posted by bigoz801
    I take about 10 egg whites in the morning and 4 whole eggs.
    How do you cook them? I omelette mine due to time restraints. 5 whole eggs. Its alot to eat don't think i could eat 14 eggs! Especially with oats aswell.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that newer research suggested dietary cholesterol had little if any effect on HDL/LDL levels in the body.
    0 effect.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I was told by a friend of mine, who is a certified nutritionist, that most people don't really even need to worry about cholesterol unless you have a history of high cholesterol in your family or have been diagnosed with it.
    high cholesterol without high triglycerides hasn't been shown to have any health risks. Most people who have high cholesterol also do have high triglycerides, but you don't have to. You can get to relatively high cholesterol levels eating a keto diet, but your triglycerides will be really low
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LOLOLOLOL.

He does the same to me. He is just messing around

Do all you have to offer the forum is to jump around from thread to thread trying to pick on how people phrase their words? Offer something constructive or go away.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

To the users who eat so much dang chicken. I love chicken but HATE cooking it every stinking day. Even the George Foreman is a pain in the butt to clean IMO. How are you cooking yours?

I love eggs but these are also a pain to clean after cooking (even boilng stinks b/c u have to peel them)
    Also, Egg Beaters have a relatively higher sodium content oherwise, that would make things slightly easier. Im salt-sensitive (go figure)

I swear if I was rich, the first thing I'd do would be to hire a chef. I am so tired of cooking all my meals.

Sorry for rant.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    To the users who eat so much dang chicken. I love chicken but HATE cooking it every stinking day. Even the George Foreman is a pain in the butt to clean IMO. How are you cooking yours?

I love eggs but these are also a pain to clean after cooking (even boilng stinks b/c u have to peel them)
    Also, Egg Beaters have a relatively higher sodium content oherwise, that would make things slightly easier. Im salt-sensitive (go figure)

I swear if I was rich, the first thing I'd do would be to hire a chef. I am so tired of cooking all my meals.

Sorry for rant.
    omelette your eggs. Literally takes five minutes from start to washing your pan. I grill my chicken breast but steaming chicken is hassle free just takes about 35 minutes.
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Sorry for rant.
    I bake my chicken at 350 for 30 minutes. Comes out perfect and its extremely easy.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

Quote Originally Posted by inda11 View Post
    I grill my chicken breast but steaming chicken is hassle free just takes about 35 minutes.
    Steam it? How? Interesting b/c that sounds messs-free!

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I bake my chicken at 350 for 30 minutes. Comes out perfect and its extremely easy.
    Chicken breasts? Do they taste good or ar ethey dry? Spices? Directions please?
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Steam it? How? Interesting b/c that sounds messs-free!

Chicken breasts? Do they taste good or ar ethey dry? Spices? Directions please?
    Yea chicken breast. I think it tastes very good and others that dont diet or eat like we do think its good as well. If you cook it to long itll be dry but cookin it for 27-30 minutes makes it very juicy.

I put garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, and rotisserie chicken spice on it.

As far as directions go just pre heat the oven, spray pam on the tray, cut the fat off the chicken, load it up with spices, set the over for 30 minutes, put the chicken in and bam. Easy juicy chicken.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My wife bakes all my chicken, but she'll bake like six breasts at a time so that she doesn't have to make it everyday. Bleh couldn't imagine having to make all my food myself lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

Thanks E
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Thanks E
    For sure man.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Crock pot is a wonderful device. Through the chicken in the morning, set it, and pull it out at dinner time. Total prep time maybe 15 min depending on what I'm making. Meat just falls off the bones.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Crock pot is a wonderful device. Through the chicken in the morning, set it, and pull it out at dinner time. Total prep time maybe 15 min depending on what I'm making. Meat just falls off the bones.
    I tried that this passed time and enjoyed the first couple meals but for some reason i couldnt handle it by the end of the tuperware.

But it is easy to do.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

Totally agree!! Used to love fall off the bone meat. Here we go again thogh, all that cleaning up stinks

Again, I hate to sound like a big whiner but Ive been at this a long time and all the cooking (or cleaning) has caught up to me. Just gets old

LOL

20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Totally agree!! Used to love fall off the bone meat. Here we go again thogh, all that cleaning up stinks

Again, I hate to sound like a big whiner but Ive been at this a long time and all the cooking (or cleaning) has caught up to me. Just gets old

LOL
    Trust me i understand lol. Ive never washed so many dishes in my life.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

Ain't you lot got dish washers?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

I do but they dont clean any better than hand washed, actually, not even as well.

No joke, look it up
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

I do but they dont clean any better than hand washed, actually, not even as well.

No joke, look it up
    Yes but putting a dish in a dish washer is less hassle then washing it by hand
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

YEah but you still have to scrub off the crud before u throw it in so you may well clean the darn thing right there on the spot. lol

Can we get back to Eggs now? LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by inda11 View Post
    Yes but putting a dish in a dish washer is less hassle then washing it by hand
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.14%

nothing wrong with eggs they r yummy
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Quote Originally Posted by inda11

How do you cook them? I omelette mine due to time restraints. 5 whole eggs. Its alot to eat don't think i could eat 14 eggs! Especially with oats aswell.
    Well like i said muscleegg.com flavored eggs is a lot quicker to prepare and taste is amazing. Also sometimes i have 4 eggs over easy with some sausage and toast in the morning with the musle eggs.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

Quote Originally Posted by bigoz801

Well like i said muscleegg.com flavored eggs is a lot quicker to prepare and taste is amazing. Also sometimes i have 4 eggs over easy with some sausage and toast in the morning with the musle eggs.
    That's EGGcelent lol
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

Eggs are the best bio available protein source from solid food. 1x 20g egg yolk has 5g of fat, some protein and is also loaded with minerals and vitamins. There is no reason to avoid it, I personally eat 2 egg yolks every day, that's only 10g fat and I get all the other stuff for free.

Why waste money on vitamin and mineral supplements while throwing away egg yolks ?
    "Train like God is watching. Never quit!"
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

Yes, WHEN COOKED, the protein is bioavailable and a solid source.

The link above in post #66 discusses eggs in RAW form (as ONE option on their site "chocolate flavored egg white")

Quote Originally Posted by shockingfit View Post
    Eggs are the best bio available protein source from solid food. 1x 20g egg yolk has 5g of fat, some protein and is also loaded with minerals and vitamins. There is no reason to avoid it, I personally eat 2 egg yolks every day, that's only 10g fat and I get all the other stuff for free.

Why waste money on vitamin and mineral supplements while throwing away egg yolks ?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

LOL
    I'm with you bro. I'm always looking for ways to cut corners and quicken the prep and clean up times. It wears you down lol
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Get some quality non-stick cook ware and washing the dishes won't be as much of a hassle. I love Eggs. Eggs and bacon, Eggs and steak. Ham and eggs. Egg salad. Never throw out the yolk, that is just a waste.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%

I usually end up making about 20 hard boiled eggs at once, peel them immediately and leave them in a tupperware container in the fridge. This will last a few days so I don't have to cook them every day.

Same with chicken and turkey burgers. I usually cook a few pounds at once, every two or three days.

Don't have the time to firing up the pan six times a day.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

Same here buddy

Still annoys me to do this too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I usually end up making about 20 hard boiled eggs at once, peel them immediately and leave them in a tupperware container in the fridge. This will last a few days so I don't have to cook them every day.

Same with chicken and turkey burgers. I usually cook a few pounds at once, every two or three days.

Don't have the time to firing up the pan six times a day.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%

Same here buddy

Still annoys me to do this too lol
    Lol. I think the only solution is a private live-in chef.

Or a wife
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

I had 6 eggs in a low carb wrap with some sargento vermont cheddar cheese today. Fried the eggs. In butter too. Good stuff.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%

I might do five over easy with potatoes buttered toast and bacon pepper ketchup tomorrow morning.

I hope I don't !!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

Agreed LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Lol. I think the only solution is a private live-in chef.

Or a wife
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

Eggs are fine. Personally, I eat egg whites, but thats because they better fit my macros.

There are nothing wrong with egg yolks. It has already been concluded that dietary cholesterol has very minimal if any impact on blood-cholesterol concentrations. Having said that, egg yolks are still high in fat and may not fit your macros.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  60 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I refuse to believe that eating whole eggs is bad for you. Humans have been eating whole eggs for longer than recorded history. The yolk is what the baby chick feeds on in a fertilized egg, thus it is full of most of the nutrients in the egg. Eating egg whites only is just low everything, and low doesn't necessarily mean better. I also have eaten raw eggs on several occasions and am probably going to make it a daily thing just out of pure convenience.
    I am agree with you !
    You come in peace, but you go back in pieces

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:45 PM
  2. Eggs
    By Chawks in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:15 PM
  3. RAW EGGS vs COOKED EGGS
    By LIFTEDnGIFTED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 47