Cant take protein shakes
- 05-24-2012, 07:03 AM
- 05-24-2012, 08:24 AM
If you cant eat protein, there really isn't anything else that will help. Protein is a must to grow muscle.
05-24-2012, 11:18 AM
If you have chronic proteinuria, you need to see a nephrologist asap as that is one cardinal indicator for CKD (kidney disease)
Be sure to get checked out as the kidneys are very fragile and not resilient like the liver.
A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction" Proverbs 1:7
05-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Could also be Fanconi Syndrome , get checked this is no laughing matter bro.
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
05-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheB3asT in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:27 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
- By warvictim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:05 AM
- By PumpYouUp in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 10-29-2006, 03:08 PM