Starting my first bulk, need some tips.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. What would be a decent weight for a 5"7 to look like he is build.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BeBuff View Post
    What would be a decent weight for a 5"7 to look like he is build.
    Like I said, don't worry about numbers so much. This changes from person to person. I could throw in a number, but how would we know for sure?
    •   

3. He put in rest day for Day 3, seems only logical that he would've put rest day for 6 & 7 as well if they were rest days. Just the way I saw it..

4. I got a really soft look, you guys think that if i bulk that i can add more mass to my chest..etc, and get a harder look then a saggy and soft look, like my chest is very saggy and small.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BeBuff
    Is my bodyfat to high to start a bulk? 15 bf, also starting westside for skinny bastards next week, is that a good routine?
    Joe D is one of the best. I really enjoyed WS4SB when I played football in high school.

6. very good wish i cared that much at that age ha

7. Quote Originally Posted by BeBuff
    I got a really soft look, you guys think that if i bulk that i can add more mass to my chest..etc, and get a harder look then a saggy and soft look, like my chest is very saggy and small.
    Soft = fat. Small= lack of muscle. You can bulk at 15% and be successful, but personally I wouldn't be comfortable getting that high in bf.

8. dude start bulking..especially your chest and shoulders. Cut & tone your abs & legs. Also, a little color wouldn't hurt haha.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting Cycle of AndroLean - Any tips
    By iconrider in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. Starting A Cutting Diet, Tips Please
    By AnGuS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:42 PM
  4. Any tips for taking bulk GTE?