Starting my first bulk, need some tips.
- 06-07-2012, 03:24 PM
- 06-07-2012, 05:20 PM
06-07-2012, 05:26 PM
06-07-2012, 07:00 PM
06-07-2012, 10:11 PM
However, if you rotate your plan every 5 days (e.g. no set days off) then definiatly reconsider where you place triceps and shoulders. As jbones said, you wont be able to do half what you could than if your muscles were rested adequatly.
06-08-2012, 06:51 PM
06-08-2012, 10:49 PM
06-08-2012, 11:29 PM
He put in rest day for Day 3, seems only logical that he would've put rest day for 6 & 7 as well if they were rest days. Just the way I saw it..
06-12-2012, 02:17 PM
I got a really soft look, you guys think that if i bulk that i can add more mass to my chest..etc, and get a harder look then a saggy and soft look, like my chest is very saggy and small.
06-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Joe D is one of the best. I really enjoyed WS4SB when I played football in high school.Originally Posted by BeBuff
06-23-2012, 10:45 PM
06-23-2012, 11:26 PM
06-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Soft = fat. Small= lack of muscle. You can bulk at 15% and be successful, but personally I wouldn't be comfortable getting that high in bf.Originally Posted by BeBuff
06-24-2012, 01:00 PM
dude start bulking..especially your chest and shoulders. Cut & tone your abs & legs. Also, a little color wouldn't hurt haha.
Similar Forum Threads
- By iconrider in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:34 PM
- By hexstatic in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-31-2011, 05:19 PM
- By AnGuS in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:42 PM
- By McBurly in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:30 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2003, 10:08 PM