- 05-23-2012, 08:23 AM
- 05-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Try a recomp, +20% kCals on workout days and -20% on rest/burn days , keep cardio high throughout cardio/rest days , and keep calories high in the workout days without cardio , gives time and energy to grow and the cardio and restricted calories on rest days should keep fat at bay.>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
05-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Are you not meant to eat on rest days so muscles fully grow? So calories should be just as high?Originally Posted by Celorza
05-27-2012, 01:18 PM
You want to minimise fat gain so on you will carb cycle so on rest days carbs as get reduced however you will keep protein high so that the muscle has the nutrients they need for growth and repair.
Your fat intake will also be high enough too keep test production going.
Simply put your cant bulk without gaining extra fat,a recomp will reduce that fat gain(key word was reduce).
Similar Forum Threads
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
- By jchurch in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2008, 03:19 PM
- By drguitar78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
- By TheKashi in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-14-2005, 08:36 PM
- By orvise in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:33 PM