Recommendations on muscle building supplements

JayTea

Awards
(I revised my old post to be shorter and removed specific product references) - PLEASE respond if you can help.

I'm looking for a muscle building supplement(s) that can help me build muscle mass asap.

I'm 47, 5-10, 185lbs in pretty decent shape. I've worked out in my home gym the last 5-6yrs to help me gain some muscle mass and look better. So I'm just a casual gym'er. I use Whey protein drink, Creatin, Ammino Acids.

I've got a canoe trip on June 20th so I decided I'm going to workout as much as possible until then to try to gain as much muscle mass/definition as I can in this short time. I've had pretty good results with a 6-wk stint a couple of years ago without supplements so any additional boost would be great.

I know there's no-quick, easy fix but in addition to eating better, I still feel there has to be a muscle building supplement out there that could help me to gain muscle mass in this time-frame.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I'd like to get something on order soon!!!

Thanks!

Jim

Jahcuree

(I revised my old post to be shorter and removed specific product references) - PLEASE respond if you can help.

I'm looking for a muscle building supplement(s) that can help me build muscle mass asap.

I'm 47, 5-10, 185lbs in pretty decent shape. I've worked out in my home gym the last 5-6yrs to help me gain some muscle mass and look better. So I'm just a casual gym'er. I use Whey protein drink, Creatin, Ammino Acids.

I've got a canoe trip on June 20th so I decided I'm going to workout as much as possible until then to try to gain as much muscle mass/definition as I can in this short time. I've had pretty good results with a 6-wk stint a couple of years ago without supplements so any additional boost would be great.

I know there's no-quick, easy fix but in addition to eating better, I still feel there has to be a muscle building supplement out there that could help me to gain muscle mass in this time-frame.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I'd like to get something on order soon!!!

Thanks!

Jim
Hey big Jim, a lot of people enjoy anabeta for this. I only noticed a slight appetite on it but look into it.

Also you wouldngetmmore replys in the supplement section on this. Also get on some creative. Cheap easy effective

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to break it to you bud, no miracle supps out there that will help you with huge strides on short notice.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

gmanall

Awards
It has already been said that you won't gain that much mass in 6 weeks. But you have been working out for 6 year so you hopefully have a good amount of mass. You may want to start cutting to get more definition. You could try OEP or Dexaprine to help tone up. Remember nothing replaces hard work and a good diet.

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Anabeta elite and e-bol will help you put on about 2-3 more pounds.
But really I'd just cut so things such as dexaprine,erase pro or hell even stack anabeta elite and dexaprine together.