Bulking macro advice

SR83

SR83

Awards
Most of you guys will have different opinions and I would love to hear each. What would you set my calorie intake and macro's at for a bulk? I work 3 days a week 12 hour shifts which I am active lifting metal standing and walking all day. My other 4 days a week I am not very active outside of my lifting and cardio. I lift 5 days a week and do 20-30 minutes of cardio atleast 3 of those days

Heres my stats...

22 years old
5'6
200 lbs. 14% bodyfat

The reason im asking is to see how others set there macro %'s. I recently watched a Mike Mentzer interview where he recommended a 60/25/15 split. Had something to do with your muscles needing that many carbs to grow to make sure you have max amount of glycogen etc. just seemed like a lot of carbs and too little fat to me. Any recommendations help!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would start at 3500 cals, roughly 200-225g pro, 125g fat, 400 carbs....i respond well to alot of carbs

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
i blow up like a balloon on carbs, and its not a good muscular balloon. i can lean bulk at 3000-3200 pretty readily with a solid amount of protien, around 300g, 225-250 or so carbs and i think fats are around 75g. i dont like cardio so i try to keep everything as lean as possible so cutting up isnt so miserable.

5'6" 200lbs is solid bro, especially at 14% sounds like you dont really need to be asking questions like this, whatever you've been doing has been working.

SR83

SR83

Awards
i blow up like a balloon on carbs, and its not a good muscular balloon. i can lean bulk at 3000-3200 pretty readily with a solid amount of protien, around 300g, 225-250 or so carbs and i think fats are around 75g. i dont like cardio so i try to keep everything as lean as possible so cutting up isnt so miserable.

5'6" 200lbs is solid bro, especially at 14% sounds like you dont really need to be asking questions like this, whatever you've been doing has been working.
My last bulk I got up to 220 but I was sitting at probably almost 18% bf. i dont want to do that again. Cut down to about 192 and now going back up. Hoping to peak at 220 or more again but no higher than 15% bf by august then cut for my first show!