please help not shore where to begin

golfballa

Awards
ok here it goes im 28 i was 262 lbs running every day and lifting 4 days aweek now down to 233 lbs im 6'2" tall falowing a nutrition and lifting plan from bodybuilding.com my questions are what is stacking and who is stacking for also will it benafit a noob like me any help would be awsomeis their a good place to learn the basics i live in kind of a small town so my choices of gyms are slim going to snap now

jpg0923

Awards
ok here it goes im 28 i was 262 lbs running every day and lifting 4 days aweek now down to 233 lbs im 6'2" tall falowing a nutrition and lifting plan from bodybuilding.com my questions are what is stacking and who is stacking for also will it benafit a noob like me any help would be awsomeis their a good place to learn the basics i live in kind of a small town so my choices of gyms are slim going to snap now
I would just keep falowing your nutrition and lifting plan seems like it's working for you thus far.. The benafit of stacking usually depends on how long you've been lifting for.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Falowing a strict diet is very benafit to your body and physical.

golfballa

Awards
Awesome thanks for the support the snarky remarks about my spelling isn't cool though it leads me to be leave you are just a bunch of tools I was just asking a question ether answer it or shut your **** sucker

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks for the support the snarky remarks about my spelling isn't cool though it leads me to be leave you are just a bunch of tools I was just asking a question ether answer it or shut your **** sucker
Woah. Chill out dude, don't get too sensitive.

Supp stacking is all dependant on what your goals are. I'm guessing by your post that you're trying to cut some bf. Something like oxy elite pro/alpha t2 might be a good stack for you to check out to accelerate fat loss. There are a lot of options really.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Stacking refers to taking multiple compounds at one time. I personally have been away from BB-ing for awhile due to..... well its a long story but I'm at a point now where supplements would just be a waste of money.

In general, if you have a ways to go to get in shape you're better off focusing on diet (80% of it) and training (20% of it). Supplements give you a 5-10% boost, or as some ppl say, "expand the genetic matrix". In other words, if you are already lean but need more abdominal definition you might throw in a fat burner to help you shed tough to lose weight. However, with a high bf% this could be counterproductive, as you could drop weight too quickly and regain it, you could assume the supplements are going to do the work for you and slack off, you could have a bounceback effect.

Stick to what youre doing and, while you are here, take some time to read the threads about some of the supplements out there. Maybe down the road you'll find something that makes sense to throw into the mix.

evodrag

Awards
If your losing weight following the BB.com plan stick with it. If you ve stopped losing look for other options.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
You can be leave what you want bro, thats just like your opinion man...

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Sorry I'm not laughing at anyone, just that last comment had me in stitches.