Cheat day during a bulk

tskdisable

Awards
Im am 5'7, 139lb about 11-13%bf i think. Im bulking now. Is it ok to eat a cheat day? Normally i would eat junk the whole day. Is it ok to do so? Or i should cut back in eating junk

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
dude at your weight just eat everything in your site, as long as you getting a ton of protein. bulk forever. you small and skinny which is fine. just eat bro. dont worry about what your eating. :) of coarse eat your healthy food too, just eat a ton of carbs big meals!!!

tskdisable

Awards
But i do gain weight pretty fast. Hmm my body weight can jump up from 61kg to 63kg after a cheat day. Why? Is it because of the water retention?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a little dirty bulk wont hurt anybody...whats your example of a cheat meal?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But i do gain weight pretty fast. Hmm my body weight can jump up from 61kg to 63kg after a cheat day. Why? Is it because of the water retention?
After a big meal or two your weight can fluctuate quite a bit and that's normal. This happens from day to day and throughout any single day. Any real weight change doesn't happen overnight from a cheat day. It is more of a cumulative effect over the course of several days to a week.

tskdisable

Awards
a little dirty bulk wont hurt anybody...whats your example of a cheat meal?
Hmm i will eat whatever i want from ice cream to cookies, from cheese cake to fastfood. Anything! Hmm maybe a big buffet all day long