The 1 yr bulk from 185 to 225ish

evodrag

Awards
Hello yall,
I figured Id start a bulking log for others to view and to put some pressure on myself to stick to it. I keep going back n forth between bulking and cutting. I recently cut down to 175 and wasnt thrilled with my appearance. For 1 I was flat and 2 I needed more mass. So here I go. Im bulking thru the spring, summer, fall,winter and spring 2013. Im making a log to monitor progress and to push myself.

Heres some info on myself:
5'10"
185 this am nude
30yr
married with kids
arms 17" flexed cold
waist 34.5"(this is where all my fat acummulates
calves 15.5(sux)
thighs 24.5
chest 45
shoulders 52.25

Currently the diet consists of 6 meals that consist of oats, potatoes( all kinds), whole wheat pasta,wheat bread, wraps, veggies, cheese, eggs, protien shakes, lots of chicken, tilapia, tukey, shrimp, brown rice some almonds or peanut butter...blah blah blah

ex day

meal 1: whole wheat begal, milk, 3egg whites, 2 whole eggs, protein shake
meal 2: 6oz cooked chicken and 1 cup brown rice 2tbsp peanut butter
post workout: 10oz juice, 45g protien shake
meal 4: 1 cup of rice or 2 potatoes 5 oz tilapia cooked
meal 5: turkey n cheese sandwhich glass of milk and 3.5 oz chicken 20 almonds
bedtime: 20g carbs is the goal w greek yogurt or cottage cheese with egg protien shake

I feel I may be missing out some fats but I will adjust diet as needed.

Training for me varies a lot. I dont care for too many plans that exist. I just do me! This week looked like this:

Mon Chest-flat bench 3-4 sets after warmup 5-9reps, incline 3 sets 5-12 reps, 2 sets db flat until fail. cable crosses, biceps 6-8 sets
tues Back- not going thru it all...triceps 9 sets
thurs legs...........lats........
sat chest heavy....6 sets of 2-3 reps, same with inline
sun biceps and abs and lateral raises( havent done shoulders alone in a long time and yes they look great.

Supplements:
I only use a pre workout for energy and I use products that work. I use pitbull V2 along with a homemade expresso shot, BOOM! Im ready!
Oh yeah and Im currently running
400mg test E
500mg EQ
1mg letro a weeks

I will up date my pics the next day that I can get my wife to take some shots. So here we go. I need to put on some serious mass without looking like a total fat A**! I want between .5-1lbs a week. Ill adjust cals as neccessary. If I lower the gear Im using down at times Ill cut back on cals a bit. Any advise or questions Ill get back to you. I will update weight weekly and stats as I see fit. Ill post some PR lifts as well as they come.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm just about to start bulking / recomp myself so I'll be along for the ride!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just finished a clean bulk. now cutting for 2 weeks or so then clean bulking till i pop!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
subbed. 40lbs is a big goal. only one way to get there. KILL IT!

evodrag

Awards
^^^Yes 40lbs is a lot fo sho! But I figure im bulking for 52+ weeks. I need to put aside how I look and get er done. BTW I will not come off gear as Ive decided to cruise and blast... It is never a easy decision to make but I have kids and probably wont have anymore. I want to really put on mass here.

Anyway The next 4 weeks will be 750 test e, and 300eq. Then way down to cruise thru the summer. I went to take some pics today at the gym but my retarded ass left my phone in the car!!!

evodrag

Awards
weighed in today this am 186.3lbs

Yesterday I was 187 in am but my weight varies a lot day to day so Ill post my sunday morning weigh ins. Its chest(heavy) today. Ill try to put up some before pics.

loki515

Awards
big goals good luck bro... you should check out getting blood work when you about a month or two into it to make sure everything is ok I just did that and found a few things to be out of whack. And yes it was after being on and still on test and tren .. so check out private md labs dot com and most states you can order and pay for your own test. Its worth it. Also if you google search coupon for them you will find ones out there for %15 off i did and it worked total cost was like $55 for test i ordered

evodrag

Awards
I get blood work year for work. I will also get it done thru my primary dr. And I didnt just start my cycle. Im 10 weeks in. But I may have to check out those sites so I can get it done more often. I had labs done 1 month after my last test only cycle and after pct. Everything checked out perfect. I really want to get checked out while Im cruising to make sure everythings in check.

evodrag

Awards
^^^And if I dont reach those goals I wont be too upset!!! Im just setting my goals high. If I can hit 210-215 Id still be very happy

EctomorphNBB

EctomorphNBB

Awards
It wil be nice to se how much you are able to gain, good luck with the bulk!
40 lbs is a big goal, but i know it's possible.

I've been bulking for about 4 months now, and i have gone up 25lbs.
I have been up too 33lbs, but then i damaged my shoulder and had to take a break from the workouts..
And this was all naturell, so with the little extra you are having, i have no doubt in my mind you will make your goal!

evodrag

Awards
Weigh in this morning was 187.7lbs

So a week n a half ago i adjusted my test to 750mg a week and discontinued the equipoise. About 2 days ago I saw my stamina in the gym go down. The shortness of breath began. Today in the gym I hit legs. I was tired, my knees hurt and last night was a long night! So I went in and was planning to take it easy. I went with hack squats 1st. did a couple sets of 200lbs. then went to 300lbs. Felt abnormally light. So I added another 100lbs and busted out 15 reps! PR for sure. And let me just say I never do half ass squats, presses of any sort. Form is always consistent and I either get the reps or fail, period. So after that I went to the leg press. Had tons of plates on there. What I normally rep 6-8reps I hit for 14reps! PR city. I felt good and was slightly hung over( I dont drink much anymore). Did some deads which I never do. I hate them, but I did em anyway. Went up to 405lbs....PR. Finished up with 5 sets of single leg calf raises and extentions which I normally use 165 for 15 reps. I did 210 for 16reps. Crazy how much test bumped me up from the eq.

So ill say that eq helps with stamina and vascularity but other than that Id rather just run test. I have 1 more week or so of the higher dose test then Ill drop it a ton. Anyway Ive made another pound or so towards the goal so I cant complain. Stay tuned!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Congrats on all re PRs man! I'm looking forward to starting my test cycle over the next few weeks and reading your log makes ne want to start it NOW! Lol

evodrag

Awards
Congrats on all re PRs man! I'm looking forward to starting my test cycle over the next few weeks and reading your log makes ne want to start it NOW! Lol
^^^Aesome! Just have everything lined up and know how to combat sides. For me its bloating. For test E or cyp you just have to be patient if your not using a kicker. GL

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
^^^Aesome! Just have everything lined up and know how to combat sides. For me its bloating. For test E or cyp you just have to be patient if your not using a kicker. GL
I'm doing a kicker of anadrol so hopefully that should get things going. Having a bit of a supply issue so my only AI is erase. Hopefully that will suffice. Keep killing it man!!

Stangdjc

On my 2nd week of EQ and Test E, your thread is helping me thru my first cycle. So keep killing it bro.

evodrag

Awards
^^^Just hang in there. It took me 5 weeks to really notice this time. Anyway no official weigh in today cause I was traveling. But thursday I was 189.1lbs. Thats 4.1lbs in under 3 weeks. Not too bad. Id love to keep running the higher dose test but for health reasons Ill be dropping to 250mg a week. No plan to change diet and we ll see what happens.

evodrag

Awards
189.0lbs
Arms are 17.33 inch:)

Had a crappy week. Eating was off. Injured my left hami at softball. It was a week ago and its still all black and blue. Pain has gone away but Ill have to give it a few weeks before I hit legs again:( As for diet Ive been stressed about a big move. Ill be traveling 1250 miles in July for work. Much nicer place to live but its kinda stressful with family. Ive been eating not so good sources, less protein. I also drank a few nights which makes a big difference in my workouts. So I need to start fresh this week and clean it up.

Anyway, Im thinking of starting a 5X5 with my big lifts and see if I can add some strength and size. My new PR with benching 225 is 15 reps. When I punch that into a max bench calculator it says 329lbs. I was hoping to hit a new max bench of 315 but I got in the gym saturday morn and wasnt feeling it. I started moring up in weight and when I got to 275 It felt heaveir than norm so I just did a few reps with that. Then 295 1 rep. Im thinking of doing 5X5's with T-bar rows, pull ups or lat pull downs, bench(incline and flat), squats when hami is better. Has anyone thats not a newbie had any success with the 5X5's. Ive never done them.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I got huge off of 5x5s. Granted, my version was a pyramid of 5s until failure.

evodrag

Awards
So you start at a weight you can handle and keep adding weight until you cant do 5?

evodrag

Awards
Weigh in 191.0lbs

Im up 6lbs in about 5 weeks so things are still going well. No drop offs in strength since the cruise started. I decided to go with the 5X5 with my compound lifts. My hamstring is still sore and bruised so I still cant hit legs which has been depressing. Yesterday I was playing some whiffleball and even with a light jog it was sore so Ill continue to rest the legs. Im looking into my next blast being a short one that'll look something like this:

250mg a wk test E 1-8
1 tab super DMZ preworkout 1-3
100mg EOD tren Ace 3-8

SD makes me nervous so itll be 10mg a day and of course all the liver supports and plenty of water. Im interested to see how I gain with the most potent injectable and tabs...Hahaha

evodrag

Awards
Im having a really hard time deciding on if I want to run 1/2 dose super dmz to kick off before I run the tren ace. Anyone had any good/bad experiences with it. Im up in the air about it.

evodrag

Awards
weight 190.3

Ive eaten terrible this week. Ive drank too much. Im bloated and feel weak. But now its time to get srs again. As of right now Im dancing with the devil. I know these are crappy before with my shirt on but I want to give myself an idea of what 10 weeks of tren e will bring to the table. Im a lil nervous but Ill keep the dose low. No SDMZ as Ill just be running the tren with test. supports will be lots of water, hawthorne berry, saw P, lots of fish oils and I have some prami for the prolactin sides. Here we go! time to get big or go home!

drag 1.jpg
drag 2.jpg
drag 3.jpg
drag 4.jpg

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Weigh in 191.0lbs

Im up 6lbs in about 5 weeks so things are still going well. No drop offs in strength since the cruise started. I decided to go with the 5X5 with my compound lifts. My hamstring is still sore and bruised so I still cant hit legs which has been depressing. Yesterday I was playing some whiffleball and even with a light jog it was sore so Ill continue to rest the legs. Im looking into my next blast being a short one that'll look something like this:

250mg a wk test E 1-8
1 tab super DMZ preworkout 1-3
100mg EOD tren Ace 3-8

SD makes me nervous so itll be 10mg a day and of course all the liver supports and plenty of water. Im interested to see how I gain with the most potent injectable and tabs...Hahaha
Why so little test on the blast?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
U can do it bro **** I was 185 a few weeks after a botched hernia repair last year jumped on after the doc said I was good to go blasted 1500 test 800 deca and was back up to 225 within 3 months stayed there for awhile leaning out and addin muscle started cutting now im a leanish 204 should probably come off some time soon seeing aas I've been on since may of last year but I lost my pct when i moved thank god i didnt lose my 600mls of test and deca lol. just juice, eat big and train hard.

evodrag

Awards
^^^. Thats alot of test dude! Hahaha

I pinned 350 of tren E sunday and I alredy have a very mild headache, increased strength and hardness. sweatin like a Biotch! Im interested in what 10 weeks will bring me

evodrag

Awards
weigh in 190.8

My weight has been up and down all week but its been on the incline the past 3 days. This is 1 week on 350mg tren E. This stuff is already starting to shows some sides and strength, pumps, and added weight. I have a feeling weight is gonna come piling on for the next 9 weeks! Cant wait.

As for sides its sweating, terribly thirsty, SOB, and a mild headache. My big fear is insomnia but I got the prami, and sleeping pills to combat that. And the boys went from slightly smaller to minature. Ive noticed some increased hunger as well.

evodrag

Awards
Havent posted in 2 weeks. weigh in was 195.4lbs today. waist went from 37 to 36.5! Thank you tren. Lifts are all up and this is day 24 on tren 300mg a week

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
How is the tren treating you?? I've just been offered some for quite cheap and was thinking about throwing it in on my current cycle...

evodrag

Awards
Im always sweating, hot flashes, shortness of breath, thirsty, strong as ish and sometimes just have an odd feeling. Im glad Im running low dose. But strength and size is nice

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Im always sweating, hot flashes, shortness of breath, thirsty, strong as ish and sometimes just have an odd feeling. Im glad Im running low dose. But strength and size is nice
Cool I'm probably going to add it in. Why not lol.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah I've got some caber coming :) knowing my luck I'd be prone to progesterone related sides!

evodrag

Awards
Weigh in 193.1

OK been off here for a while as I just moved 1000miles away. I had to do a quick cut to trim down my waist. I was up to 37.15inch waist. Ive cut for 10 days and Im down to 35.83inch a.d Im downa bout 1lb. So not too bad. Strength is phenominal with the tren. Today I hit delts,
70lbs DB OH press 14 reps, 80lbs DB 11,10,9 reps

Feeling really strong. Now heres whats to come

HDROL 75-100mg 6 weeks
TEST E 835mg a week
IGF1 LR3 50mcg post work out IM

Ther tren has me looking tight and hard all the time. I wake up and my chest looks ripped. Not much more size but for my cut to come next spring Ill run it again. Mentally its harsh. I feel agitated and everyday is different. I know what its from so I stay sane! No BP issues and My joints are a little sore but not too bad... Bad is what epi did to me, Ouch. Anyway Im hping for about a half pound a week the next few weeks. Ill post some pics at the end of this run

gettinjack

Awards
Nice, I'm wanting to do tren for a quick cut but am too worried about the sides

evodrag

Awards
Not gonna lie. They suck. And I havent had sleeping issues thank god cause that I wouldnt tolerate. But headaches from week 1 on( and I dont get headaches), sweats, slight acne, moodiness, slight depression, thirsty as a Mother F*****, and so on. But damn I look good despite my BF around 15%!

evodrag

Awards
Weigh in 196.1

Man the tren has me looking so hard. A guy I dont know stops me and said in the past 2 weeks you ve completely changed your look. whats up, haha. Heres todays diet projected

Meal 1: 2 whole grain pancakes no butter or syrup
1 whole egg 2 egg whites with 2% shredded cheese on a biscuit
2 oz cooked chicken
1 scoop of whey
63g carbs, 52 pro, 19g fat

Meal 2 Post w/o: 3 large bananas
2 scoops of whey with 5g after math aminos
80-95g sugar, 50g pro, 3g fat

Meal 3: 7oz cooked chicken
1.5 cups of brown rice
65g carbs, 56g pro, 6g fat

Meal 4: 6oz tilapia
3/4 cup brown rice
45g pro/35g carb/4g fat

Meal 5: 6oz chicken
slice of wheat bread, pretzels
2 tbsp peanut butter
44g pro, 22g carbs, 20g fat

Meal 6: 1/2 scoop whey with 220g of greek yogurt
10oz milk
some carbs
42g pro, 30g carbs, 7g fat

Thats a norm day now

evodrag

Awards
weigh in 199.1 (14 weeks and 14.1 lbs) and that 24lbs in 20 weeks

Today I did my last tren E injection. 9 weeks on it and I cant bare another week. Im too hot, sweaty, and I feel crappy. The positives are 9lbs in 9 weeks and only gained a 1/2 inch on my waist at the end. Gonna test out my max bench this week. Ill shoot for 340lbs. My chest and delts look pretty pumped all the time. looks good despite being a little fat!

Heres what Ive changed up with my w/o split

Day1 chest and bis
Day2 Back and tris
Day3 Legs
Day4 lats and delts
Day5 rest
then repeat

I started IGF1 at 50mcg IM post workout
Test 350mg a week

Next up
750mg test
300mg deca
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
IGF LR3 50mcg

Ill run this cycle for 14=16 weeks starting in 4 weeks. This will end My bulk, so 20 weeks left!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
weigh in 199.1 (14 weeks and 14.1 lbs) and that 24lbs in 20 weeks

Today I did my last tren E injection. 9 weeks on it and I cant bare another week. Im too hot, sweaty, and I feel crappy. The positives are 9lbs in 9 weeks and only gained a 1/2 inch on my waist at the end. Gonna test out my max bench this week. Ill shoot for 340lbs. My chest and delts look pretty pumped all the time. looks good despite being a little fat!

Heres what Ive changed up with my w/o split

Day1 chest and bis
Day2 Back and tris
Day3 Legs
Day4 lats and delts
Day5 rest
then repeat

I started IGF1 at 50mcg IM post workout
Test 350mg a week

Next up
750mg test
300mg deca
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
IGF LR3 50mcg

Ill run this cycle for 14=16 weeks starting in 4 weeks. This will end My bulk, so 20 weeks left!
Sounds like you've been having some fun bro. You should skip the hdrol and get some a50s. The real drol. Its a bit nicer for bulking. And youll probably max out at 400 on the bench with it. The gains with it are explosive to say it lightly

evodrag

Awards
Abombs are great but I dont like putting my liver thru too much hell. Plus I read a medical article at 1 time that a few patients being treated with drol had liver masses at the end of the therapy. Ive also considered sdrol but its very liver toxic. Dbol may come at the end

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
if your worried about your liver take some tudca or udca adrol shouldn't be a problem then although sdrols cheaper and almost as effective dbols nice but it gives me headaches at over 30mg

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd run abombs man and if your worried about your liver just preload a liver support for a week prior to starting an you should be fine.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Utradrol is an awesome bulker too at the right dosage massive gains will come, all of it lean gains too!

evodrag

Awards
201.1lbs

Im prolly gonna add in dbol and run th hdrol when I cut next spring. This IGF is serious stuff. I leave the gym and eat 2 bananas and 50g when with added bcaa s. I get home 5 min later and injest 50mcg og igf1 lr3. 20 minutes later Im lethargic, and shaky. ..Hypoglycemic. I try to ignore it but cant. I tear up some sugary cereal. I mean alot!!!

evodrag

Awards
Havent been here in a while. Heres why. I was getting FAT! Bought some calipers. I was 203lbs at 18.7% BF. I needed to trim so I did. results were 199lbs at 14.5% BF. Did some simple math and Im happy to say in the past year and 4 months Ive gained 21lbs of lbm. So Im back to bulking. Current gear is:

800mg test E a week
250mg Deca a week
just came off Hdrol(helped keep weight up during cut)
100mcg of cjc 1295/ghrp 6 3 X a day

Bring on the mass!

evodrag

Awards
I may up the deca... but having some sleeping issues. normally on test I sleep like a lil baby. Im up every hour, it sux. Maybe the progeterone sides, like tren.

Dbol will start in 6 weeks. Ill do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off continuously while running the test and gh peptides. I wanna reach my goals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
Anabolics 6