Should i cycle my weight gainer?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Should i cycle my weight gainer?

Guys,been taking creatine monohydrate along with my serious mass weight gainer that contains a gram of creatine for several months.im planning to stop creatine for a month and then continue cycling it again but do I have to stop taking my weight gainer too?cause it has creatine in it too.

2. Registered User
    Answers

dont worry about it, its not a steroid so dont worry about cycling the stuff, i personally dont! I just take how ever much i want when i want lol, dont over think it.
    "Dont worry about the burn man! You can do Jane Fonda classes if you want the burn"
  3. Registered User
    Answers

But I read that if you take it for too long.your body stops creating it naturally.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

creatine or weight gainer?

i guess you can cycle creatine, but I do not think that you body naturally produces it, but recevies it for meats and things?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Don't stress about the creatine. It has been proven safe year round time and time again. Creatine is also in natural food sources like meat. As long as you are drinking enough water you shouldn't see an issue.

I would be more worried about the weight gainer personally. Weight gainer is very very condensed and can be somewhat hard on your digestive system if taken for long periods of time. A lot of bodybuilders also cycle their protein content down after shows because of the strain that it creates on your digestive system.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    creatine or weight gainer?

i guess you can cycle creatine, but I do not think that you body naturally produces it, but recevies it for meats and things?
    Yes your body can produce creatine by only in small levels. It is done so by taking the amino acids Arginine, Glycine and Methionine and formulating creatine within the liver. Most people say our body's can only create 2-3 grams per day at best so it's not an extremely efficient process. Meat also contains creatine since that is where 95% of it is stored anyway.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnathan1995 View Post
    Guys,been taking creatine monohydrate along with my serious mass weight gainer that contains a gram of creatine for several months.im planning to stop creatine for a month and then continue cycling it again but do I have to stop taking my weight gainer too?cause it has creatine in it too.
    I dont think theres much need for cycling creatine anymore to begin with. Theres enough long term studies that say its not a big deal. If its mono theres only a gram. Not much in otherwords.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

cycling creatine is unnessesary.....the gains are just bloat anyway, so if you want to hang on to your puff then just keep taking it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. weight gainer on cycle
    By Tbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 05:00 PM
  2. weight gainer?
    By elitemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:57 AM
  3. Weight gainer shakes on test cycle.
    By EddyRay in forum Anabolics