Should i cycle my weight gainer?

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Guys,been taking creatine monohydrate along with my serious mass weight gainer that contains a gram of creatine for several months.im planning to stop creatine for a month and then continue cycling it again but do I have to stop taking my weight gainer too?cause it has creatine in it too.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
dont worry about it, its not a steroid so dont worry about cycling the stuff, i personally dont! I just take how ever much i want when i want lol, dont over think it.

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
But I read that if you take it for too long.your body stops creating it naturally.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
creatine or weight gainer?

i guess you can cycle creatine, but I do not think that you body naturally produces it, but recevies it for meats and things?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Don't stress about the creatine. It has been proven safe year round time and time again. Creatine is also in natural food sources like meat. As long as you are drinking enough water you shouldn't see an issue.

I would be more worried about the weight gainer personally. Weight gainer is very very condensed and can be somewhat hard on your digestive system if taken for long periods of time. A lot of bodybuilders also cycle their protein content down after shows because of the strain that it creates on your digestive system.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
creatine or weight gainer?

i guess you can cycle creatine, but I do not think that you body naturally produces it, but recevies it for meats and things?
Yes your body can produce creatine by only in small levels. It is done so by taking the amino acids Arginine, Glycine and Methionine and formulating creatine within the liver. Most people say our body's can only create 2-3 grams per day at best so it's not an extremely efficient process. Meat also contains creatine since that is where 95% of it is stored anyway.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Guys,been taking creatine monohydrate along with my serious mass weight gainer that contains a gram of creatine for several months.im planning to stop creatine for a month and then continue cycling it again but do I have to stop taking my weight gainer too?cause it has creatine in it too.
I dont think theres much need for cycling creatine anymore to begin with. Theres enough long term studies that say its not a big deal. If its mono theres only a gram. Not much in otherwords.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
cycling creatine is unnessesary.....the gains are just bloat anyway, so if you want to hang on to your puff then just keep taking it