Bulking foods

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I need some help going on a bulking phase now, I'm 5'5" 140 lbs, I eat 4900 cals a day and take animal pharm anabolic extreme, can you guys list some tasty or favorite clean bulk foods cuse chicken rice fish and potato gettin borin as ****, also I'm not gaining as much and as fast as I would like my macros are well balanced but which do you
Think I should increase if I want faster gains/ weight

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Peanut Butter, Bananas, Choc-Protein Powder, Whole Milk, (egg whites - optional) + Blender.... et voila

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Oven cooked potato wedges, Steak, Eggs, Steak, plate :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ummmmm 4900 cals is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much.....if your training is intense and your not gaining anything, not even fat, then theres a problem

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummmmm 4900 cals is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much.....if your training is intense and your not gaining anything, not even fat, then theres a problem
Tons and tons of cardio? Or just estimating calories instead of using a counter?

As for good bulking, before bed I like: 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops ON chocolate casein, 3 egg yolks, a couple packets of spenda and a scoop of ice all blended up. It ends up being pretty much like soft serve ice cream!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tons and tons of cardio? Or just estimating calories instead of using a counter?

As for good bulking, before bed I like: 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops ON chocolate casein, 3 egg yolks, a couple packets of spenda and a scoop of ice all blended up. It ends up being pretty much like soft serve ice cream!
im guessing calorie miscalculation.....for his stats i just dont see 5000 being consumed daily....to the op, try making your own gainer shakes, steak, pasta, whole milk, olive oil, natty pb, etc...

demolition

demolition

Awards
Reminds me of the guy that said he was eating 5000+ and over 10,000 on cheat days and wasn't gaining a pound. Or tracking his cals for that matter.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Reminds me of the guy that said he was eating 5000+ and over 10,000 on cheat days and wasn't gaining a pound. Or tracking his cals for that matter.
years ago i was shocked after buying a food scale and measuring all foods for a week to see what i actually ate...

demolition

demolition

Awards
years ago i was shocked after buying a food scale and measuring all foods for a week to see what i actually ate...
Ditto, the iPhone app Myfittnnesspal is one of the best tools out there.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto, the iPhone app Myfittnnesspal is one of the best tools out there.
same one i use. super easy to use, i log my whole day in about 5 minutes.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I need some help going on a bulking phase now, I'm 5'5" 140 lbs, I eat 4900 cals a day and take animal pharm anabolic extreme, can you guys list some tasty or favorite clean bulk foods cuse chicken rice fish and potato gettin borin as ****, also I'm not gaining as much and as fast as I would like my macros are well balanced but which do you
Think I should increase if I want faster gains/ weight

check out my keto friendly chocolate bar in the recipe section.... you can add coconut milk and splenda brown sugar to it to keep it more of a mousse consistency.

add the splenda brown sugar as needed for sweetness

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check out my keto friendly chocolate bar in the recipe section.... you can add coconut milk and splenda brown sugar to it to keep it more of a mousse consistency.

add the splenda brown sugar as needed for sweetness
There's splenda brown sugar???? Holy crap how have I been missing this?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
yo can watch my youtube videos my chanel is borisnakamura1239atgmail.com to see what i eat maybe your right i'm not calculating cals right

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bulking 3
CompeteNPC Bulking 1
Justlooking5 Bulking 15
chubbsp Bulking 4
Bulking 12