NEED HELP BULKING
- 04-05-2012, 05:14 PM
- 04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
04-05-2012, 05:16 PM
04-05-2012, 05:23 PM
ive been lifting on and off for a couple years got real serious last summer lifting at least 4 to 5 days a week with buddy we did burn outs on mostly everything i saw good results as far as muscle but than my buddy stop goin and so did i and now im back in tryna get serious again by myself so my ? is should i do burn outs on every set or low reps heavy weight.
04-06-2012, 04:48 PM
im on my own 3 day split i created. oh, speaking of 3 day splits, more rest the better. i wouldnt go over 4 days/week in the gym unless im cutting.
I go 3 - 6 reps on compound lifts, 8 - 12 on everything else. 3 sets per exercise plus a warmup. there are 24389724923847 different threads asking the same question so if you just research you will find your answer.
04-06-2012, 05:16 PM
I just list a couple rules that should always be applied.
1) get ur diet right.
- go to myfitnesspal and set up ur diet. You'll need 1 gram protein per pounds of ur bodyweight. Lots of carbs and healthy fats. Do ur research figure out what the difference is between a 30/30/30 and a 50/25/20 diet both at the same Cal.
2) keep records!
- keep track of your work outs. Make sure every week u up your weight or reps. This was there is no doubt your progressing. You can also tell if ur not progressing something is wrong with diet or rest. Time urself between sets making sure u don't take to little or to much rest!
- take at least 2 days week were u stay out of the gym. Remember u grow of the sofa, bed, and in the kitchen not the gym!
That's pretty much all there is to it. Do some research figure out how much Cal's u need find a basic bulking workout routine. Make sure u do the basics as ur primary exercises. Dead lift, squat, bench, barbell rows, and fill the rest in with what works for ya. Best wishes!
Similar Forum Threads
- By boyer20 in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2011, 12:46 AM
- By mig613 in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2011, 05:59 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
- By manny1010 in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2008, 01:38 PM
- By bbkhan87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2008, 04:27 PM