Bulking question!

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Until how many weeks out from a competition should I stop bulking to play it safe??

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Yes this is my first time and I would like to be at 8% and right now I believe I am 14 or 12 %

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Ur going to wanna be at least 7% maybe even six. But that's just my options. I mean 8% on stage? Maybe for a weekend at the beach but on stage u wanna aim for 5-7 IMO. Every one looks different though, n hold there fat differently.

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Okay so 5% sounds good to me so when should I stop my bulk phase like how many weeks out from my comp?

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Not really sure 4-5 weeks pends how it works best for u to hold as much muscle as u can.

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Not really sure 4-5 weeks pends how it works best for u to hold as much muscle as u can.
I am 9weeks out and can't see my Abbs but my arms legs look good my back could do better but it seems my stomach area is where my last percent of body fat is so should I stop now with the bulking?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Say you are at 14% now...and you want to get to 5%-thats 9 percent bodyfat you have to loose in 9 weeks. Its time to start now.

noway55

Awards
I think it would have been wiser to start dieting way earlier

tskdisable

Awards
During cutting how long should i cut to preserve as much muscle as i can?

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
usually 6 to 8 weeks out depending on your bodyfat....2 months is plenty of time to get in shape