- 04-03-2012, 09:12 PM
- 04-03-2012, 10:55 PM
is this your first time cutting for competition? and what is your bf% and what bf% would you like to compete at?
- 04-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Yes this is my first time and I would like to be at 8% and right now I believe I am 14 or 12 %
04-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Ur going to wanna be at least 7% maybe even six. But that's just my options. I mean 8% on stage? Maybe for a weekend at the beach but on stage u wanna aim for 5-7 IMO. Every one looks different though, n hold there fat differently.
04-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Okay so 5% sounds good to me so when should I stop my bulk phase like how many weeks out from my comp?
04-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Not really sure 4-5 weeks pends how it works best for u to hold as much muscle as u can.
04-07-2012, 12:52 AM
I am 9weeks out and can't see my Abbs but my arms legs look good my back could do better but it seems my stomach area is where my last percent of body fat is so should I stop now with the bulking?Originally Posted by hugry4more
04-07-2012, 08:24 AM
- 6'0" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
04-07-2012, 12:41 PM
04-07-2012, 05:09 PM
I think it would have been wiser to start dieting way earlier
04-16-2012, 10:42 PM
During cutting how long should i cut to preserve as much muscle as i can?
05-02-2012, 03:52 PM
usually 6 to 8 weeks out depending on your bodyfat....2 months is plenty of time to get in shape
Similar Forum Threads
- By maddog28 in forum BulkingReplies: 17Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:37 AM
- By drewsky90 in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:42 AM
- By ndballazzz313 in forum BulkingReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:49 PM
- By sameerkhan51 in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2007, 08:41 AM
- By tek in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2007, 04:29 PM