- 03-28-2012, 11:21 AM
SO I made the decision to change my training goals from doing a heavy bulk every fall/winter and a cut every spring/summer. I have now decided that this will hopefully be my last true cut for a long time. I'm about 3-4weeks out from my goal of %7bf. I'd like to maintain %7-8 year round and only add lean muscle. I realize that progress will be slower, but since I'm relatively happy with my current size I'm not too concerned. That being said I'm currently 6'0 and will be sitting @ 184-186 @ %7bf. My goal is to between May 1st and November 28th is to hit 200lb. %7-8bf. I'll be running an 8 week cycle of Androhard V3 may 1st and plan a cycle of Halodrol @ 50/75/75/75/75/100 around beginning of August. Are these goals realistic?
- 03-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Any goal is realistic. It's about you putting your focus towards something that YOU want to achieve. If you want to achieve this, then sure it's realistic. Realistic for you
- 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM
okay I guess what I ment is with proper diet and training is this something anyone could do or is this expecting too much or too little? Could I put on 60lb. Gain no body fat in 4 months, no. So would these goals be reasonable?
03-30-2012, 04:48 PM
instead of androhard, i would suggest andromass. it will cut body fat down but also add lean mass.
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
Similar Forum Threads
- By CoorsLight126 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:58 AM
- By nparisi in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:00 PM
- By dpfisher in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2009, 02:17 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2008, 01:04 PM
- By kelsey in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2004, 03:33 PM