Looking for new meals to try
- 03-19-2012, 10:05 PM
- 03-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Dude I feel you man. This is a delicious breakfast recipe to start the morning off right!
-frozen onions and peppers
-4 slices canadian bacon or some leftover chicken
-tbl spoon evoo
-1 cup dry Oats
-6 oz h20
Put onions and peppers in skillet and let it brown a bit. Put the eggs and meat in next with the oil, once eggs are almost cooked put in dryed uncooked oats. Pour water in after the oats and once the water cooks out, enjoy!
(Good with salsa)
03-19-2012, 10:13 PM
03-19-2012, 10:16 PM
03-20-2012, 04:41 AM
I go through about 4-6lbs of chicken every week too,I know what u mean about it getting boring. I try to switch up the marinade. I use franks wing sauce, Jamaican jerk, etc.... If you keep switching up the flavors it makes it a lot less boring.
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
Similar Forum Threads
- By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:01 AM
- By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:12 PM
- By John Smeton in forum RecipesReplies: 55Last Post: 05-19-2008, 09:21 AM
- By RKL3rd in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:28 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2005, 11:48 PM