Myofusion 3 times a day

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Been taking myofusion first thing when I wake up, post workout, and before bed. Had some problems digesting so I cut it to two shakes a day. I want to add that third again but I don't want digestive problems. These shakes are of course accompanied with clean meals, egg whites, ground turkey, steak, chicken, turkey. Green beans and broccoli is what I go with for veggies. Any advice on this or anyone experience anything similar?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of digestive problems? Gas? Bloat? Diarrhea? Constipation? Etc....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been taking myofusion first thing when I wake up, post workout, and before bed. Had some problems digesting so I cut it to two shakes a day. I want to add that third again but I don't want digestive problems. These shakes are of course accompanied with clean meals, egg whites, ground turkey, steak, chicken, turkey. Green beans and broccoli is what I go with for veggies. Any advice on this or anyone experience anything similar?
Could be that you're getting a lot of air in with your protein shakes - also depends on whether you are having it with water or milk. My stomach does not handle protein powder very well at all, which is why I stopped using it. You could try just using BCAAs instead of protein powder at the time you use MyoFusion, or try and have more solid food, and see what happens.

~Rosie~

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Myofusion is pretty air filled when first shaken, when I let it sit in the fridge for a few it goes away so maybe I'll start doing that every time and see if it works. Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myofusion is pretty air filled when first shaken, when I let it sit in the fridge for a few it goes away so maybe I'll start doing that every time and see if it works. Thanks!
No worries - if it works, then problem solved :)

~Rosie~

kowalsik

Awards
Just make sure your drinking the protein with water and drinking a lot of water in general. 1 gallon a day.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is milk not ok in your opinion? Ha
If you're having a constipation problem I can't imagine milk helping the situation out.

kowalsik

Awards
Why is milk not ok in your opinion? Ha
Taking your protein with milk will slow digestion down. With water it's much quicker. Having a lot of water while taking protein in general is better because it's not as hard on your liver.

Drinking milk before bedtime would be the ideal time because of the slow digestion, keeping your body anabolic through the night. You really don't even need to add myofusion to it, it has protein already.

Level9Germ

Awards
Bro start changing ur protein I had that problem too with myofision and also with carnivor the best protein is gold standard easy to shake and no digestive problems what so ever ...

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Alright yeah maybe I'll try switching up my protien.

pushurself

Awards
Eat more protein involved food instead of so many shakes.. Shakes are a great tool for protein but your body reacts to whole food much better than what a shake does for your body.. Steak,chicken,eggs,tuna.. Save your shake for as soon as you get done working out because your body breaks it down a lot faster.. For the rest eat eat eat

cooley

cooley

Awards
I bought some Myofusion and tried one shake and now I'll be returning it. It's so freakin thick I could chew it! Oh Yeah makes the best protein in my opinion!!

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I bought some Myofusion and tried one shake and now I'll be returning it. It's so freakin thick I could chew it! Oh Yeah makes the best protein in my opinion!!
The thickness of your shake depends how much fluid you put in it water/milk. Lmao. Poor reason to return it. On allstarhealth.com it's 50 percent off. It would be dumb not to buy it.

cooley

cooley

Awards
The thickness of your shake depends how much fluid you put in it water/milk. Lmao. Poor reason to return it. On allstarhealth.com it's 50 percent off. It would be dumb not to buy it.
No **** Sherlock! Good grief I know that so I mixed it with water and it was still just as thick. If its too thick with water i don't want it. Plus it gave me the screaming ****s!!!

murk01

murk01

Awards
@Avy. simple answer.
need more fiber.

eat more veggies and fruits!

less then quarter the amount of ur protein. include a couple apples, orange, bannana, brocolli.
are trying to go low carb?

not you shake cuasing prob. u like myo, use it as much as u want. had same prob, easy fix when i fiured it out.

high protein - fruits/veg = rock hard ****y dodoo

murk01

murk01

Awards
@Avy. simple answer.
need more fiber.

less then quarter the amount of ur protein. include a couple apples, orange, bannana, brocolli.

not you shake cuasing prob. u like myo, use it as much as u want. had same prob, easy fix when i fiured it out.

and lots of water , fiber works best in a belly wit water

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
@Avy. simple answer.
need more fiber.

Yeah I prob slak a bit on the veggies that's probably it. Nah I'm bulkin up right now, about to run a SD clone actually. Thanks for the advice bro. I'm running. A SD log with pics and in detail in a couple weeks!

Plasmic

Awards
It is well known issue that protein powders can cause constipation, not with everyone of course. I had the same problem as you and that caused me hemorrhoids for a short brief of time so i've visited my doctor and he told me to cut off the shakes and add fiber to each of my meals in the diet. such as salads, oat meals, use brown rice instead of white, because white rice causes constipation., considering as athletes we consume it a lot for daily carb intake. dont eat banana, or artificial apple juice. Add more water to ur diet. add 1 spoon of olive oil to your salad, olive oil will help your intestines to wark faster and soak water into it. If you can find eat 8-12 dry apricot per day, it is very good for ur stomach and digestive system. and the most important thing is having a scheduled meal program, since you can't expect proper moves from ur digestive system if u don't have proper eating plan. take care

dmmcclair

dmmcclair

Awards
In my opinion, novus life solutions makes an unflavored whey concentrate that is great in terms of quality and how smoothly it mixes, blended with some oats and milk and some kind of fruit, again it has no flavor whatsoever, I highly recommend it. Check mysupplementstore.com

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I rely on myofusion when on my rotation at worm and if I take it with milk I get bloated and feel like I'm 6 months pregnant. I'm not allergic to lactose either but the combination of myofusion and milk plays havoc with my stomach.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I use it twice a day, with water. It seems to work pretty well 4 me.