bulk diet.

1. bulk diet.

What's a good bulk diet?? I'm nineteen. 185 pounds. And wrestling just ended and my metabolism is booming. What do yall recomend I do?

2. Quote Originally Posted by wrestler182
    What's a good bulk diet?? I'm nineteen. 185 pounds. And wrestling just ended and my metabolism is booming. What do yall recomend I do?
    I'm 18, 245 lbs pretty lean... Not wrestler lean but not fat haha. My diet is
    Breakfast 8 eggs oatmeal and grapefruit
    Lunch Pasta and chicken
    Dinner pasta and chicken
    Preworkout sweet potato
    Post workout protein shake
    Before bed brown rice

3. Yea I need a little bit of an out line cuz I just eat eat and eat now trying to gain a little
    •   

4. no one is going to lay out a daily eating schedule for you...post your height and let me get a base tdee for you. how many times per week do you train?

5. I'm not looking for a daily eating diet just some advice. I train 4-5. And I'm 6'3. 185

6. youre looking 3100-3200 cals tdee....try starting with 3500 cals daily to bulk and go from there...

7. Good bulking foods: IMO
    Sweet potatoes, oatmeal, peanut butter, almonds, pasta, brown rice, red meat, potatoes

I once ate a box Mac and cheese before bed everyday for 3 months and gained 30 pounds haha, not all muscle but I gained mass

8. When you are bulking try and aim for 200-500 calories above maintenance. get plenty of protein (chicken, fish, red meat) and complex carbs. try and get at least 30% of your calories from protein, 50% from carbs and about 20% from fat. Do this and lift heavy, you'll see results.

I wrestled in highschool too. Best times of my life.

9. I love it man. Nothin like wrestling. And thanks for the advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk diet inside.
    By Pipes in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:29 AM
  2. How does this bulk diet look?
    By gamer2be08 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:41 PM
  3. PLEASE HELP WITH MY BULK DIET!!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Bulking