bulk diet.

wrestler182

Awards
What's a good bulk diet?? I'm nineteen. 185 pounds. And wrestling just ended and my metabolism is booming. What do yall recomend I do?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
What's a good bulk diet?? I'm nineteen. 185 pounds. And wrestling just ended and my metabolism is booming. What do yall recomend I do?
I'm 18, 245 lbs pretty lean... Not wrestler lean but not fat haha. My diet is
Breakfast 8 eggs oatmeal and grapefruit
Lunch Pasta and chicken
Dinner pasta and chicken
Preworkout sweet potato
Post workout protein shake
Before bed brown rice

wrestler182

Awards
Yea I need a little bit of an out line cuz I just eat eat and eat now trying to gain a little

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no one is going to lay out a daily eating schedule for you...post your height and let me get a base tdee for you. how many times per week do you train?

wrestler182

Awards
I'm not looking for a daily eating diet just some advice. I train 4-5. And I'm 6'3. 185

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
youre looking 3100-3200 cals tdee....try starting with 3500 cals daily to bulk and go from there...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Good bulking foods: IMO
Sweet potatoes, oatmeal, peanut butter, almonds, pasta, brown rice, red meat, potatoes

I once ate a box Mac and cheese before bed everyday for 3 months and gained 30 pounds haha, not all muscle but I gained mass

Clampinator

Awards
When you are bulking try and aim for 200-500 calories above maintenance. get plenty of protein (chicken, fish, red meat) and complex carbs. try and get at least 30% of your calories from protein, 50% from carbs and about 20% from fat. Do this and lift heavy, you'll see results.

I wrestled in highschool too. Best times of my life.

wrestler182

Awards
I love it man. Nothin like wrestling. And thanks for the advice