Quick Macros Question for Lean Bulk

1. Quick Macros Question for Lean Bulk

Hey new to forum.

I'm going to start a lean bulk and just want to check my marcos are correct.

I'm 88KG and around 18-20% body fat

Cal: Aiming for around 3000

Protein: 200g

Carbs: 450g

Fat: ? (Not to sure what fats will be but I will be eating 4-6 eggs a day plus eating PB and drinking milk)

Does that sounds about right ?

Thanks

Dan

2. sign up, put your details in, and all the hard work is done for you - myfitnesspal
    •   

3. Why are you bulking at 18-20% body fat?

4. ^^^^^ agreed! Not to be a dick but you should get yourself to below 10% bf b4 any bulk clean or not.
    Independent

5. Why not start a recomp stint? You can gain muscle and loose fat takes a bit of effort and strict diet but very possible.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

6. Ok thanks for the advice. What's a recompense and how do you do it ? Sorry for the stupid question. Dan

7. Recomp* sorry I was typing on my phone.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dan79langford View Post
    Ok thanks for the advice. What's a recompense and how do you do it ? Sorry for the stupid question. Dan
    In short...its to build muscle and lose fat.

- Some say its not possible to both build muscle and lose fat simultaneously. I personally have yet to try recomping as i cannot figure out the exact macros other then to eat slightly above maintenance (which i am still unsure if this is the right way to go about it). if anything man just try getting your body fat down a bit before you start eating above maintenance. It would be pretty hard to see your hard work pay off with that large of a layer of fat.

9. It is possible, it just takes longer. I am currently doing a recomp stint but its mostly cut, I have lost 7 pounds and I have a new pr on bench and squats. It is possible but it takes a lot of effort and requires a very strict diet.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Gains Macros
    By matt352 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:19 AM
  2. Quick lean bulk diet!
    By Machwon1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 11:34 PM
  3. macros for my bulk... endomorph
    By BoyFromAus in forum Bulking