PROTEIN PANCAKES

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
It's made these this morning and they are pretty friggin good and clean. I didn't
Use any syrup but I cut up some bananas for flavor...

6-10 Eggwhites
1-2 Scoops whey protein (optional)
1 cup Oatmeal
Blend it all together until it turns to liquid
Pour content onto a preheat squillet

Without the Whey protein the macros are
Calories - 860
Protein - 52g
Carbs - 54g

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
It's made these this morning and they are pretty friggin good and clean. I didn't
Use any syrup but I cut up some bananas for flavor...

6-10 Eggwhites
1-2 Scoops whey protein (optional)
1 cup Oatmeal
Blend it all together until it turns to liquid
Pour content onto a preheat squillet

Without the Whey protein the macros are
Calories - 860
Protein - 52g
Carbs - 54g
Those Macros are for only 6 eggwhites ^

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Damn, sounds bomb ... Throw some walnuts on that ****!!!

How many pancakes did u make?

So id say with my protein and throwing 2 scoops

About 1k Cals ... I'm trying this on Saturday Morning before the gym for Sho ...
Thanks bro

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I made 1 large pancake the size of my squillet. I could of made multiple small ones but I decided to make 1 large one. Yeahh those macros I posted are for 6 eggwhites and 1 cup oatmeal I didn't add any whey protein. I am gonna add 1 scoop tomorrow morning to see how it tastes. Its really good! Hope to hear some feedback when you try it

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I made 1 large pancake the size of my squillet. I could of made multiple small ones but I decided to make 1 large one. Yeahh those macros I posted are for 6 eggwhites and 1 cup oatmeal I didn't add any whey protein. I am gonna add 1 scoop tomorrow morning to see how it tastes. Its really good! Hope to hear some feedback when you try it
I will, for sure bro

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Well bro ... Beats simple egg whites for Sho ... But I think I might add one whole egg an some sweetener lol ... It was kinda dry ... But judgment asides put me in a good mood nd it was great for a change ... Thanks

Attachments

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Well bro ... Beats simple egg whites for Sho ... But I think I might add one whole egg an some sweetener lol ... It was kinda dry ... But judgment asides put me in a good mood nd it was great for a change ... Thanks
I didn't put the bananas in the liquid I put the pananas on top as you would with syrup lmao... Yeah well its a lil sry cu of the oatmeal but its a well balanced well packed breakfast for us lifters. But yeah it's a different change. I actually got zero calorie, zero carb, zero fat, zero sugar syrup. Google Walden Farms (if interested). Sorta like the sweet n low of syrups I'm not pourin it on just a lil drizzle.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I didn't put the bananas in the liquid I put the pananas on top as you would with syrup lmao... Yeah well its a lil sry cu of the oatmeal but its a well balanced well packed breakfast for us lifters. But yeah it's a different change. I actually got zero calorie, zero carb, zero fat, zero sugar syrup. Google Walden Farms (if interested). Sorta like the sweet n low of syrups I'm not pourin it on just a lil drizzle.
Hahaha for Sho bro, I'll look into it ... Again thanks tho, good ****

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
You could pour a bit of agave nectar on them. Sweet but pretty low GI.