Mass Building for the Neck?
- 02-04-2012, 05:52 PM
- 02-04-2012, 06:23 PM
- 02-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Don't worry about specifically training the neck muscles because by doing so you're putting yourself at a high risk for injury. Focus on working on your upper traps, which will in turn make the neck look wider.
P.S - Don't train the neck with weight. We all thank you.
02-04-2012, 09:17 PM
If you want to incorporate a neck/face day, just go to the gym and do 3 sets of 8 reps of staring at yourself with your meanest scariest face in the mirror.
If you'd rather get a stronger face but not much bigger, than do like 5x5 of your meanest scariest face.
02-05-2012, 07:51 PM
02-06-2012, 09:21 AM
If you have a gym partner then get him/her to wrap a towel around your forehead and pull lightly towards themselves while you resist. That's one way to build neck muscles but I agree with Type O Hero that you should be careful of injury.
It's a state of mind.
Haters will whisper your successes and shout your failures... Keep pushing regardless.
02-06-2012, 12:17 PM
You can work your neck muscles with "body weight"...
Lay on your bed with your head out of the bed, just your head, and hold the position steady for 1 minute. Do it laying on your back, on your sides, and on your stomach, that should help you get a bit more there as well as reduce any double chin.
Androhard + Andromass Log
02-06-2012, 12:47 PM
02-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jake Fires in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:09 AM
- By BoSox 04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:30 PM
- By BoSox 04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2010, 04:03 AM
- By getswole in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-09-2007, 12:50 PM
- By joeyg in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 08-10-2006, 06:51 PM