mac n cheese?
- 02-02-2012, 04:00 PM
- 02-02-2012, 04:49 PM
- 02-02-2012, 08:02 PM
dirty bulk recipe - macaroni, whole milk, butter, 4 cheeses (pick your favorite four)
- can follow general mac n cheese recipes b/c that **** is crazy fattening
clean bulk recipe - whole wheat macaroni, add skim milk, fat free cheese blends (small amount of margarine if you see necessary)
02-02-2012, 08:04 PM
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
02-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I just use craft.. I replace butter for 1.5 tbsp Canola oil..
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Yikes LOL no way I'm using that. Trying stay way from anything that's processed.Originally Posted by criticalbench
02-03-2012, 07:47 PM
It's definitely doable, but depends on how lean you want to stay.
02-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Haha f that. Cheap easy tastes good. Its only the cheese powder that's processed really. I use canola oil instead of butter and 1/4 cup water blended with 1/4 cup cottage cheese till no chucks fat free cottage cheese that is for the milk.Originally Posted by hugry4more
Similar Forum Threads
- By nrwillia in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:40 PM
- By MoTiV in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:56 PM
- By muscle4747 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:37 PM
- By cedrone50 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2009, 12:46 PM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2008, 09:44 PM