N2bulk !!!!! by Need to build muscle

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rarely get excited about things but I just read this from Needto and it looks pretty decent

420 calories per serving
41 grams of protein ( super plasma, egg, cassum)
32 grams cars made up of 70% freeze dread sweat potatos
and the other 30% Mod6
Protein Factory’s Mod6 Carb™ all-grain carbohydrate food is an exciting breakthrough in energy, metabolic, lean muscle and strength nutrition! Mod6 Carb™ conveniently and affordably delivers many lean body- and physical performance-supporting features in a delicious matrix:

“Real Fuel”: The intact structure of Mod6 Carb™’s complex carbohydrates allows it to release glucose, the body’s number-one fuel source, at a more natural pace and rhythm compared to simple sugars or maltodextrin. Mod6 Carb™ formulations help avoid the hypoglycemic “sugar crash” often experienced from products containing simple carbohydrates and sugars. This is a real advantage for athletes in training, for dieters who want to dodge those sudden, panic-filled cravings, or for individuals who have been experiencing the “energy dip” during the day.

“Intact Nutrition”: Today everyone recognizes the value of whole food nutrition. Mod6 Carb™ is a complete food product in a whole-grain matrix. The macronutrients in Mod6 Carb™ are a whole food source of complex carbohydrates, protein, and essential fatty acids. Compare this with maltodextrin, a high-glycemic index carbohydrate produced by the hydrolysis of starch that has been isolated from corn, rice or potato. Maltodextrin has essentially been stripped of its original nutritional value solely for its simple carbohydrate content. This greatly impacts how it is metabolized in the body and how it affects your physical appearance and performance.

“Protein-Backed”: Unlike maltodextrin and other carbohydrates that have been chemically stripped of much of their original nutritional value, Mod6 Carb™ is densely packed with naturally-occurring macro- and micronutrients, including a “backbone” of proteins supplying a total of 15,331 mg of amino acids per 100 g. Mod6 Carb™ contains 18 different amino acids in total, including all of those required to support tissue protein synthesis in the human body. The protein energy supplied by Mod6 Carb™ may further contribute to its appetite-quenching power.

“Full Spectrum”: Every serving of Mod6 Carb™ contains muscle- and energy sustaining amounts of all three essential macronutrients –carbohydrates, proteins and fats—all derived from an expertly proportioned blend of six whole grains. Practically speaking, it would be exceptionally difficult to obtain such a diversified blend of grains from the diet alone.

“Active and Soluble”: Beta-glucans’ health benefits are driven by their viscosity, which in turn is dependent on their solubility (ability to dissolve in solution) and on the weight of their molecules. As intended, Protein Factory' patented Trim® technology effectively concentrates the beta-glucan molecules with no loss of molecular weight or biological activity. This has been confirmed by USDA researchers (12). Consequently, Mod6 Carb™ is readily soluble. Other manufacturers use chemicals or enzymes to extract beta-glucan. This causes the molecules to break down (depolymerization), resulting in a loss of molecular weight, solubility, viscosity and health benefits.

“EFA-Backed”: Mod6 Carb™ contains naturally-occurring polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, including those of the omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 families. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are considered essential to the human diet. Other carbohydrates common to dietary supplements and functional foods (e.g. maltodextrin and starches) contain no essential fatty acids (EFAs).

Then its got EFA's and also a patented dried flax oil powder. THis ****s nothing but 100% usable muscle building calories. What we have created is just sick. I am impressed with my self on this one guys... The worlds first ever lean bulking shake..

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would love to use that on my SD cycle!!!! Looks interesting

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I heard there might be a pre order this week or next so I'll def be getting some and put it to the test
Very nice!!!!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
looks good! is there a date when it will actually be released?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks promising. Any news on flavors,taste,and pricing?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
This looks great! Can't wait for the release!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good! is there a date when it will actually be released?
sometime this week.trust me when it comes out I'll be letting everyone know......once I get a bottle of course I really want this one bad

montesj88

Awards
69.99 price tag for 13.5 servings? is there going to be a super bogo deal? thats a bit overboard as far as price goes

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like its out.just picked up the double stack!!! can't wait to give it a go.its suppose to taste like sweet potatoes pie which is a flavor I luv.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
69.99 price tag for 13.5 servings? is there going to be a super bogo deal? thats a bit overboard as far as price goes
considering the ingredient profile I would say this is about right.I'll def keep my eyes out for any discounts or sales I see. I picked up the double stack so I'll def let everyone know if its worth it or not.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Too rich for me that's 5.40 a shake ill cook my own chicken and sweet potatoes it looks bad azz though

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It definitely is pricey for sure, but does look bad ass if you can take the cost.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might be worth the cost remember mod 6 is a good carb, but it's not cheap
Another thing to consider is the fact that this is not something you would take everyday IMO. It is more like a post workout shake, and therefore it would only be on workout days....so a bag would last around a month for someone like me that does 3-4 workouts per week

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Another thing to consider is the fact that this is not something you would take everyday IMO. It is more like a post workout shake, and therefore it would only be on workout days....so a bag would last around a month for someone like me that does 3-4 workouts per week
Good point as well. I know I keep going on about the mod 6, but I love it. It is amazing for a post workout carb especially for those IF out there.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
where can i buy this

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i couldnt find it:sombrero: