Egg white versus whole eggs

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Whats the difference? As far as bulking is concerned. Heard that whole eggs have plenty of good **** in them plus healthy fats and cholesterol to make hormones

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
If you are bulking the right way, aka working out the right way, eating the right types of foods at the right times, then why are you worried about whole eggs? its an egg lol eat it. its one of the few amazing bulking foods, i eat anywhere from 5 to 10 full eggs per day on my bulking diet and I'm still only 5% body fat after months of my clean bulk.

i am not a medical expert tho, make sure you stay on top of your cholesterol levels and general health issues

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
If you are bulking the right way, aka working out the right way, eating the right types of foods at the right times, then why are you worried about whole eggs? its an egg lol eat it. its one of the few amazing bulking foods, i eat anywhere from 5 to 10 full eggs per day on my bulking diet and I'm still only 5% body fat after months of my clean bulk.

i am not a medical expert tho, make sure you stay on top of your cholesterol levels and general health issues
All very true, im an ER nurse (only one in the city who can deadlift 300) but i wondered from a bulking standpoint. Personally, i eat at least 4 eggs for breakfast and my hdl/ldl is perfect. Thanks man!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I personally always throw in 1 whole egg in the morning with my breakfast no matter what, but if I decide to eat eggs again throughout the day I stick to only eggwhites.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing he meant only ER nurse in his city that can lift 300 lbs. That's probably believable.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sae2110

sae2110

Awards
You guys obviously dont work in hospitals.... Avg nurse age is 55....and female. That species of animal is allergic to physical fitness haha. And seriously i'm really not that huge, but its sad when i work in a hospital 5 years and only one dude is in better shape than me (6' 174lbs)!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys obviously dont work in hospitals.... Avg nurse age is 55....and female. That species of animal is allergic to physical fitness haha. And seriously i'm really not that huge, but its sad when i work in a hospital 5 years and only one dude is in better shape than me (6' 174lbs)!!!
I don't work in a hospital no...
We were just joking around bro haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look up criticalbench on here. He is a nurse and damn close to earning his pro card. There is always someone better then you ;)

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You a nurse, Focker?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look up criticalbench on here. He is a nurse and damn close to earning his pro card. There is always someone better then you ;)
lmao...

I'll never earn a pro card, but I don't try hard enough haha...
Nice accomplishments nurse and pro card.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry thought the op in this thread was a nurse... Got mixed up with the dude bragging about being a nurse and dead lifting 300lbds

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Yep i was being a smart*** lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you work in a pretty small hospital in a small rural town.

I also work in a hospital and we get waves of new nurses just about every year. Our average nurse probably is from mid twenty to early forty.

With regard to the thread topic of eggs and cholesterol, dietary cholesterol does not significantly impact serum cholesterol. Eggs are an amazing food choice!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
I wish rurals are more fun, but its dayton ohio- about 250,000 people, 6 major hospitals plus 3 or 4 standalone ER's. And i didnt mean to brag, believe me i have a LONG way to go before I'm near any if the guys on these forums

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish rurals are more fun, but its dayton ohio- about 250,000 people, 6 major hospitals plus 3 or 4 standalone ER's. And i didnt mean to brag, believe me i have a LONG way to go before I'm near any if the guys on these forums
I wonder why your hospital isnt full of younger people then. Every hospital I have worked in all had similar staffed aged groups and all the local colleges have waiting list for the RN program. Its odd your nurse average age is 55

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
I wonder why your hospital isnt full of younger people then. Every hospital I have worked in all had similar staffed aged groups and all the local colleges have waiting list for the RN program. Its odd your nurse average age is 55
Sorry I meant nationwide, but the critical care nurses tend to be older since they don't hire new grads in the ER often

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I meant nationwide, but the critical care nurses tend to be older since they don't hire new grads in the ER often
This means if I get a job at your Er I'll be the strongest guy there!! Sorry:rofl:

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the flip side though, no one would get saved.:eek5:

irongrl

Awards
Avg nurse age is 55....and female. That species of animal is allergic to physical fitness haha. And seriously i'm really not that huge, but its sad when i work in a hospital 5 years and only one dude is in better shape than me (6' 174lbs)!!!
Wow, so every 55 year old female is allergic to physical fitness?? I know lots of women over 60 who do triathlons, marathons, body building competitions and mountain bike races. Perhaps they can't lift 300 pounds over their heads, but they would give you a run for your money in any race.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Sounds like you work in a pretty small hospital in a small rural town.

I also work in a hospital and we get waves of new nurses just about every year. Our average nurse probably is from mid twenty to early forty.

With regard to the thread topic of eggs and cholesterol, dietary cholesterol does not significantly impact serum cholesterol. Eggs are an amazing food choice!
Finally, an answer to the question. Thanks!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Poor guy makes one statement and you all toss him under the bus. :)

The "eat the whole fn egg" answer is correct. I eat 4-6 every morning.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Thanks rahl, I've been eating 4 every morning for a month. I knew that it wasn't BAD for me to eat whole eggs, but i wanted to know from a bulking perspective what people thought

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Lol. Poor guy makes one statement and you all toss him under the bus. :)

The "eat the whole fn egg" answer is correct. I eat 4-6 every morning.
4real. Stay on topic! Lmao

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I run out of red meat my egg intake usually goes way up. A dozen+ eggs a day is not new to me ;)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noted the winky face, but still...

One's body being "better" than another is very subjective. And there's not just one uniform way to objectively critique someone's body. Some people don't dig the competitive bodybuilder physiques.

And back to the topic lol... Just eat the whole egg. But I wouldn't want to be eating much more than 6 eggs a day. Not because of cholesterol but because of having nasty egg farts all the time. Frank Zane said if you were exercising and dieting well you didn't really have to worry about dietary cholesterol. He ate a lot of whole eggs and he stayed ripped and he's over 80 now. Still looking good.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I noted the winky face, but still...

One's body being "better" than another is very subjective. And there's not just one uniform way to objectively critique someone's body. Some people don't dig the competitive bodybuilder physiques.

And back to the topic lol... Just eat the whole egg. But I wouldn't want to be eating much more than 6 eggs a day. Not because of cholesterol but because of having nasty egg farts all the time. Frank Zane said if you were exercising and dieting well you didn't really have to worry about dietary cholesterol. He ate a lot of whole eggs and he stayed ripped and he's over 80 now. Still looking good.
Good point! Zane is the man.

JayV

Banned
Awards
Frank Zane said if you were exercising and dieting well you didn't really have to worry about dietary cholesterol. He ate a lot of whole eggs and he stayed ripped and he's over 80 now. Still looking good.
You are correct about the cholesterol, but Frank Zane is only 69 years old.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
In general... But since u said it that way is it fine if you want to lean out?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In general... But since u said it that way is it fine if you want to lean out?
Eggs are all around great food. I eat up to 8 eggs a day at certain times

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low calories and great protein source,and no carbs.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
That's what I was hoping to hear cuz I'm gonna be starting a Test/Tren cycle in a few weeks and been planning a diet based on eggs and fish as my main protein sources and eat red meat every other day to keep my muscles full

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was hoping to hear cuz I'm gonna be starting a Test/Tren cycle in a few weeks and been planning a diet based on eggs and fish as my main protein sources and eat red meat every other day to keep my muscles full
Get some gas ex. Lol

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Get some gas ex. Lol
Your not kidding bro

I'm on a cut right now and eat 2 yellows with my whites for breakfast and about every other night I eat 3 yellows with my whites for dinner. Seems those nights gas is darn near unbearable lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all natural!!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
LoL I take digestive enzymes and I don't really get bad gas

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The biggest different is the amt you can have daily. Egg whites as many as you want. Eggs whole stick to 1-2 and do NOT eat them everyday. Way too much bad chol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The biggest different is the amt you can have daily. Egg whites as many as you want. Eggs whole stick to 1-2 and do NOT eat them everyday. Way too much bad chol.
There is no evidence to support this idea