Egg white versus whole eggs

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Sounds like you work in a pretty small hospital in a small rural town.

I also work in a hospital and we get waves of new nurses just about every year. Our average nurse probably is from mid twenty to early forty.

With regard to the thread topic of eggs and cholesterol, dietary cholesterol does not significantly impact serum cholesterol. Eggs are an amazing food choice!
    Finally, an answer to the question. Thanks!

2. Lol. Poor guy makes one statement and you all toss him under the bus.

The "eat the whole fn egg" answer is correct. I eat 4-6 every morning.
    •   

3. Thanks rahl, I've been eating 4 every morning for a month. I knew that it wasn't BAD for me to eat whole eggs, but i wanted to know from a bulking perspective what people thought
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl
    Lol. Poor guy makes one statement and you all toss him under the bus.

The "eat the whole fn egg" answer is correct. I eat 4-6 every morning.
    4real. Stay on topic! Lmao

5. When I run out of red meat my egg intake usually goes way up. A dozen+ eggs a day is not new to me
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Look up criticalbench on here. He is a nurse and damn close to earning his pro card. There is always someone better then you
    I noted the winky face, but still...

One's body being "better" than another is very subjective. And there's not just one uniform way to objectively critique someone's body. Some people don't dig the competitive bodybuilder physiques.

And back to the topic lol... Just eat the whole egg. But I wouldn't want to be eating much more than 6 eggs a day. Not because of cholesterol but because of having nasty egg farts all the time. Frank Zane said if you were exercising and dieting well you didn't really have to worry about dietary cholesterol. He ate a lot of whole eggs and he stayed ripped and he's over 80 now. Still looking good.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero

I noted the winky face, but still...

One's body being "better" than another is very subjective. And there's not just one uniform way to objectively critique someone's body. Some people don't dig the competitive bodybuilder physiques.

And back to the topic lol... Just eat the whole egg. But I wouldn't want to be eating much more than 6 eggs a day. Not because of cholesterol but because of having nasty egg farts all the time. Frank Zane said if you were exercising and dieting well you didn't really have to worry about dietary cholesterol. He ate a lot of whole eggs and he stayed ripped and he's over 80 now. Still looking good.
    Good point! Zane is the man.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Frank Zane said if you were exercising and dieting well you didn't really have to worry about dietary cholesterol. He ate a lot of whole eggs and he stayed ripped and he's over 80 now. Still looking good.
    You are correct about the cholesterol, but Frank Zane is only 69 years old.

9. I eat about 2 egg meals a day. Is that fine?

10. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    I eat about 2 egg meals a day. Is that fine?
    Fine for what??

11. In general... But since u said it that way is it fine if you want to lean out?

12. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    In general... But since u said it that way is it fine if you want to lean out?
    Eggs are all around great food. I eat up to 8 eggs a day at certain times

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

13. Low calories and great protein source,and no carbs.

14. That's what I was hoping to hear cuz I'm gonna be starting a Test/Tren cycle in a few weeks and been planning a diet based on eggs and fish as my main protein sources and eat red meat every other day to keep my muscles full

15. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588
    That's what I was hoping to hear cuz I'm gonna be starting a Test/Tren cycle in a few weeks and been planning a diet based on eggs and fish as my main protein sources and eat red meat every other day to keep my muscles full
    Get some gas ex. Lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Get some gas ex. Lol
    Your not kidding bro

I'm on a cut right now and eat 2 yellows with my whites for breakfast and about every other night I eat 3 yellows with my whites for dinner. Seems those nights gas is darn near unbearable lol

17. It's all natural!!

18. LoL I take digestive enzymes and I don't really get bad gas

19. The biggest different is the amt you can have daily. Egg whites as many as you want. Eggs whole stick to 1-2 and do NOT eat them everyday. Way too much bad chol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    The biggest different is the amt you can have daily. Egg whites as many as you want. Eggs whole stick to 1-2 and do NOT eat them everyday. Way too much bad chol.
    There is no evidence to support this idea
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Sorry thought the op in this thread was a nurse... Got mixed up with the dude bragging about being a nurse and dead lifting 300lbds
    Sorry but you are a weak nurse i am a female and work in the medical field and i squat and dead lift around 315 on my squat and 375 on my dead lift . I am in strength sports .

22. Strength sports is a great field, but what discipline? And now we are completely off topic. Which was answered pretty well as far as I can see. Any way to end a thread?
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

23. Thread end.......
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

24. Eggs for the win!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RAW EGGS vs COOKED EGGS
    By LIFTEDnGIFTED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM
  3. Raw Eggs VS. Cooked Eggs