Egg white versus whole eggs

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. In general... But since u said it that way is it fine if you want to lean out?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    In general... But since u said it that way is it fine if you want to lean out?
    Eggs are all around great food. I eat up to 8 eggs a day at certain times

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  3. Low calories and great protein source,and no carbs.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    •   
       


  4. That's what I was hoping to hear cuz I'm gonna be starting a Test/Tren cycle in a few weeks and been planning a diet based on eggs and fish as my main protein sources and eat red meat every other day to keep my muscles full

  5. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588
    That's what I was hoping to hear cuz I'm gonna be starting a Test/Tren cycle in a few weeks and been planning a diet based on eggs and fish as my main protein sources and eat red meat every other day to keep my muscles full
    Get some gas ex. Lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Get some gas ex. Lol
    Your not kidding bro

    I'm on a cut right now and eat 2 yellows with my whites for breakfast and about every other night I eat 3 yellows with my whites for dinner. Seems those nights gas is darn near unbearable lol

  7. It's all natural!!

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  8. LoL I take digestive enzymes and I don't really get bad gas

  9. The biggest different is the amt you can have daily. Egg whites as many as you want. Eggs whole stick to 1-2 and do NOT eat them everyday. Way too much bad chol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    The biggest different is the amt you can have daily. Egg whites as many as you want. Eggs whole stick to 1-2 and do NOT eat them everyday. Way too much bad chol.
    There is no evidence to support this idea
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Sorry thought the op in this thread was a nurse... Got mixed up with the dude bragging about being a nurse and dead lifting 300lbds
    Sorry but you are a weak nurse i am a female and work in the medical field and i squat and dead lift around 315 on my squat and 375 on my dead lift . I am in strength sports .

  12. Strength sports is a great field, but what discipline? And now we are completely off topic. Which was answered pretty well as far as I can see. Any way to end a thread?
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  13. Thread end.......
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  14. Eggs for the win!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RAW EGGS vs COOKED EGGS
    By LIFTEDnGIFTED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Raw Eggs VS. Cooked Eggs
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 03:14 PM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in