MY DIET ON TEST-E/TREN-E CYCLE

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Male, 230lbs, 12% BF, 5 injectable cycles, multiple PH cycles before starting injectables. Critique my diet if must. I'm a perfectionist and I wanted to get opinions and advice so I can make the best out of Tren! Thank you guys in advance!

*BTW I have a strong mentality and strict and I can eat this way I know it may look boring to some ppl but believe me I can do it.

Meal 1:
4oz Turkey Meat Diced up
5 eggwhites, 1 whole egg
1 Slice American cheese
2 Whole Wheat Toast- Dip it in Olive/Balsamic

Meal 2:
10-12oz Tilapia
1 Sweet Potato

Meal 3:
10-12oz Tilapia
1 Sweet Potato

Meal 4:
10-12oz Tilapia
Broccoli or Asparagus

Meal 5:
10-12oz Tilapia
Broccoli or Asparagus

Meal6: PWO SHAKE (this is not my last meal I will fit it somewhere within my day)
2 Scoops Whey
20oz Gatorade
L-Glutamine

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
im assuming yur trying to cut..what are yur macros?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Total
Protein- 380
Carbs- 200
Fat- 57
Calories- 3000

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Total
Protein- 380
Carbs- 200
Fat- 57
Calories- 3000
***This does not include almond snacks if I am still up after all my meals. And if I wake up in the middle of the night I will drink 1 scoop whey protein shake which will be near my bed w/ a bottle of water.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Male, 230lbs, 12% BF, 5 injectable cycles, multiple PH cycles before starting injectables. Critique my diet if must. I'm a perfectionist and I wanted to get opinions and advice so I can make the best out of Tren! Thank you guys in advance!

*BTW I have a strong mentality and strict and I can eat this way I know it may look boring to some ppl but believe me I can do it.

Meal 1:
4oz Turkey Meat Diced up
5 eggwhites, 1 whole egg
1 Slice American cheese
2 Whole Wheat Toast- Dip it in Olive/Balsamic

Meal 2:
10-12oz Tilapia
1 Sweet Potato

Meal 3:
10-12oz Tilapia
1 Sweet Potato

Meal 4:
10-12oz Tilapia
Broccoli or Asparagus

Meal 5:
10-12oz Tilapia
Broccoli or Asparagus

Meal6: PWO SHAKE (this is not my last meal I will fit it somewhere within my day)
2 Scoops Whey
20oz Gatorade
L-Glutamine
I assume you're looking for some opinions, so I'll give you mine. Macro proportions look fine to me. If you notice that energy during workouts is an issue, I'd say you're fine to increase the carbohydrates somewhat or adjust the timing so the carbs complement your workout time. I know it varies, but between which meals do you usually train? Also due to the feed efficiency increases on tren, you should see significant body fat decreases even at 3000 kcal/day. Do you know what your typical daily energy requirements are? Also, feel free to substitute chicken breast or steak for one of your tilapia meals if your jonesing for some variety one day. Your omega fatty acid micronutrients are sufficiently covered by your other tilapia meals that a substitution would be fine. Your diet is simple and effective. I too eat pretty much the same meals everyday and it's nice to know that if you stay on schedule, you're nutrition is covered. There's comfort in the routine of it. Anyway good luck you should see great results. Plus you can always adjust the proportions up or down as you progress in the cycle.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yea man looks like you know what yur doing..Yu gonna log yur cycle?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Thanks guys. I usually train after my 2nd or 3rd meal. I like to save my last 2 meals with green veggies at night. I don't have an energy problem in the gym. I did not start this diet yet because my cycle starts either February 13th or 20th. I know my body and if I eat too much carbs my body fat increases so I increase my protein and fats. It is going to be a 12 week cycle. Possibly 14 weeks if I decide to run the test 2 weeks longer than the Tren. They are both (E) compounds; slow esters. I do plan on eaevery ground up Bison or Turkey meat every other day to keep the muscles full. I also plan to substitute tilapia with grilled shrimp or salmon. This diet that I posted is just a blueprint of what I plan to do. I will possibly log the cycle as best as I can I am usually very busy and I'm speaking to you guys on my AnabolicsMind iPhone app lol

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
...And I know based on research that Tren can decrease your cardiovascular endurance so my diet is to make sure I do not get sloppy weight from not doing cardio

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Starting my Cycle tomorrow. Running the Test-E @ 750mg and Tren-E @ 400mg (weekly). I also switched my breakfast to protein pancakes. I get a blender and throw 6 eggwhites, 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 scoop whey (optional). I blend it till liquifies and pour it onto a squillet. Other than that I am keeping my meals the same ^