- 01-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Just got the am app and this is my first post. I have a pretty simple diet question. I have been using a phone app to gage my cal intake. Now I am floating at 228-230lbs and 10-14% body fat. The app has me at 3600-4000 cal/day depending on the workout. I am also starting my 5th week of a cyp/dbol cycle. My question is, would being on cycle cause me to require more cal than what this app is recommending? I'd really appreciate some feed back on this guys, if any more info is needed just let me know. Thanks
- 01-18-2012, 04:46 PM
No the app won't account for the gear. U r in a greater anabolic state, so u could increase your calories.
- 01-18-2012, 07:49 PM
I would easily go up to the 4000-4500 range. At 230 bs, your body needs those calories with your cycle.
01-19-2012, 04:06 PM
I've heard the same from a couple other people now too. I've upped the cal intake to 4-4.5k for the past 3 days. Def feeling fatter throughout the day, especially in the a.m., but possible its just bloat. Gonna give it a couple weeks at this level and see how it goes. Appreciate the advice guys
01-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Its just some bloat, you'll put on some fat eating in a calorie surplus, that's expected but it will b minimal if your eating clean. Get beefy bro, you'll make gains.Originally Posted by Big555
Similar Forum Threads
- By HitEmHeavy32 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:33 AM
- By rush808 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
- By gogos in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
- By AldrichAStern in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2005, 12:36 AM
- By juststarting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:19 PM