Replacing Wholegrain Rice?
- 01-14-2012, 07:19 PM
- 01-14-2012, 07:53 PM
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Originally Posted by Rob.C
- 01-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Just to clarify, ALL rice is whole-grain.M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-17-2012, 03:09 AM
How about wheat bread? I love freezing them and then toasting them when I'm ready to eat them. Will it work?
If you march thirty LI with the same object, two-thirds of your army will arrive. --The Art of War by Sun Tzu Chapter VII: Maneuvering
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2010, 03:36 PM
- By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:48 PM
- By doclegion in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 31Last Post: 12-01-2009, 06:53 PM
- By swan1209 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:32 AM
- By andros in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2007, 04:26 PM