Best Stuff For Bulking

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    My preferred weight gainer is MHP Up Your Mass. Great price, tastes pretty good and they now have a Peanut Butter flavor, all the carbs come from barley and oat - no sugar filler. 46g protein, 58g carbs, 11g fats. Doesnt get me crazy bloated or upset my stomach.

    Current bulk stack:
    Up Your Mass, Animal M-Stack (minus red pill), IGF-2, NeoVar

    Im pretty good with stims but something about M-Stack's gives me migraines.

    Just keep eating...all the time.
    Love that stuff and you can usually get it for around $40


  2. 37 at vitaminshoppe right now
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   
       


  3. Up Your Mass use to be my favorite, until I found they use soy protein, I would keep using it buy that turned me off.

    I like m-stak.... a lot

    What's $37 at VS
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    37 at vitaminshoppe right now
    Love Vitaminshoppe I can't believe people still buy high priced garbage at *** still.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CTayfootball
    My calories are a little messy due to school but I pak good stuff for lunch if I had to guess I probley take in 2800 good calories per day, my weight training is for football consisting of 4 main lifts (dead lift, bench, powerclean, and squat) and some side training like dumbells and towel pull ups stuff like that. Any advice on a good weight gainer? Right now I am considering true mass is that a good choice or should I just stick with the proto whey I use at the moment?
    Hahaha Im sorry bro I don't kno what your talking about having a fast metabolism n eating all the time. When I was hardcore bulking I got up to 6000 a day!! And I'm not a teen with a light speed metabolism!! Even with that a pound per week is great. You really need to adjust you thinking on what eating a lot is. You should be eating 1400 Cal for breakfast.. if you need advice on how to set up your diet n ish pm. I be happy to help.
    •   
       


  6. To answer the exact thread title!! lol
    Name:  dbol.JPG
Views: 365
Size:  35.1 KBName:  sustanon.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  27.6 KB
    Na but in all seriousness, i had nothing more to add then what's been previously said
    "Dont worry about the burn man! You can do Jane Fonda classes if you want the burn"

  7. I picked up a 5lb tub on Up Your Mass at VS for 37. Thats what i meant. Huh, so it does have soy - may explain the lower price. I can see why you would turn away from it but I'm still a fan. Im really against products which just pack in sugar for empty calories and carbs. Then again the homemade ones are the cheapest and best idea.

    I should also mention beef liver extract. Ive found it be a huge help in both gaining lean mass and cutting.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  8. Cheese. When I'm bulking I put cheese on everything as much as I can. Simple way to get some extra cals.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    I picked up a 5lb tub on Up Your Mass at VS for 37. Thats what i meant. Huh, so it does have soy - may explain the lower price. I can see why you would turn away from it but I'm still a fan. Im really against products which just pack in sugar for empty calories and carbs. Then again the homemade ones are the cheapest and best idea.

    I should also mention beef liver extract. Ive found it be a huge help in both gaining lean mass and cutting.
    Yeah.
    I loved it too it appeared cheap and good carbs...
    I don't know, because let's let u want to have to 2 shakes a day that's over $65...

    I looked others like serious mass (half serving) 650 cals 125 carbs 25g protein double it if u do twice a day... That's only roughly the same price as up your mass...

    Real gains u can get a 31 serving bag for $55... That's 600+ cals 90g carbs & 50g protein... (the last 2 use maltodextrin....)


    Guess it's all the same sh1t got away from up your mass because of soy and serious mass cause of 250! Carbs.... Even 125g carbs in 1 shake.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. I think the underrated item here is TIME.

    No pill, powder, or syringe is going to put size or weight on you overnight. Find out what eating strategy is going to put size on your frame over the course of 3-4 weeks, then repeat that for 5-6 months or until you bottom out. Re-evaluate at that point. Stick with what works and don't worry about what a magazine says or what your ADHD friends say is going to get you jacked. Nothing gets you jacked except for consistency.

  11. Up Your Mass is my fave as well. I love the fudge brownie flavor. Mixed with 16oz whole milk it literally tastes like brownie batter and gets you 860 calories. Tomorrow morning I'll be adding a banana, power peanut butter, and vanilla bean ice cream for my breakfast shake. Easily over 1000 cals.

  12. 2 servings of natty pb with every meal....it's an extra 400 per meal times lets say 5 meals a day, extra 2000 calories a day right there
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by burnstacp
    Up Your Mass is my fave as well. I love the fudge brownie flavor. Mixed with 16oz whole milk it literally tastes like brownie batter and gets you 860 calories. Tomorrow morning I'll be adding a banana, power peanut butter, and vanilla bean ice cream for my breakfast shake. Easily over 1000 cals.
    I'm in the same boat as you. Just switched over to Real Gains, no soy protein like Up Your Mass & roughly the same price if u are talking 2 tubs of up your mass vs. 1 10lb bag of real gains.


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    2 servings of natty pb with every meal....it's an extra 400 per meal times lets say 5 meals a day, extra 2000 calories a day right there
    Right. PB works as well as hell... Pack so many cals in a small bite lol, not to mention you would pick up some extra protein from all those servings. 2 servings 4 tsb would be 14g protein.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Right. PB works as well as hell... Pack so many cals in a small bite lol, not to mention you would pick up some extra protein from all those servings. 2 servings 4 tsb would be 14g protein.
    yep and 5 times a day is about 70g's of protein added to ur diet with the extra 2000 calories
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    yep and 5 times a day is about 70g's of protein added to ur diet with the extra 2000 calories
    That's crazy
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Amazing what PB can add to your totals. Did you know peanuts arent a nut but a legume? Sorry, just a thought.

    I'm looking to try something other than Up Your Mass. Maybe Ill give Real Gains a shot. Where can I find it?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  17. You can also just drop 4 tablespoons of PB into a shaker with weight gainer in it and it'll dissolve when you shake it up. BAM! 400 extra calories!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Amazing what PB can add to your totals. Did you know peanuts arent a nut but a legume? Sorry, just a thought.

    I'm looking to try something other than Up Your Mass. Maybe Ill give Real Gains a shot. Where can I find it?
    I shot u a PM.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. You gotta clear your inbox of all those messages from the pretty girls
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    You gotta clear your inbox of all those messages from the pretty girls
    It's all clear.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Russian bear 5000 please
    Always willing to learn :D

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    Russian bear 5000 please
    How u even make that stuff in a gallon
    Of milk?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. One scoop in a shaker with milk is about 1k cals, taste like melted ice cream, I sell the **** out I it at work
    Always willing to learn :D

  24. I was wondering who would bring that up. LOL.... im not on that level............yet. MWAHAHAHAHAHA
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  25. Agreed with the pb. I put natty on so much stuff when I bulk and I love it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 10:02 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
  3. Where is my stuff???lol
    By louisaboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:05 PM
  4. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Log in
Log in