Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Food? Idk what your talking about

CTayfootball

Awards
like supps or pills anything basically, and yeah foods a neccesity even when ur not bulking lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of food. That is and always will be the best thing for bulking.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No supps have ever helped me, but lots and lots of food has. Unless you consider over the counter gear as supps haha. But the basics and fish oil helps to recover better.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude I said none really help, once you quite worry about supps and go get to eating youll realize you dont need them. Or you can make your wallet lighter.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am eating and running 2 protien shakes (proto whey) a day and still not gaining help?
Eat more. Seriously, whatever you're eating now, you need to increase either your meal size or frequency.

CTayfootball

Awards
Eat more. Seriously, whatever you're eating now, you need to increase either your meal size or frequency.
Will do. But if there is anything that would help me nutrition wise or mabey muscle wise? I eat like crazy due to my fast metabolism but i will Eat more.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do. But if there is anything that would help me nutrition wise or mabey muscle wise? I eat like crazy due to my fast metabolism but i will Eat more.
Self-fulfilling prophecy. You're already defeating yourself by having a built-in rationalization. I was 145lbs when I graduated HS and used the same bull**** to make myself feel better. The truth is that you need to eat constantly and train your ass off.

CTayfootball

Awards
Self-fulfilling prophecy. You're already defeating yourself by having a built-in rationalization. I was 145lbs when I graduated HS and used the same bull**** to make myself feel better. The truth is that you need to eat constantly and train your ass off.
im in the 9th grade and i have gained 30lb since the 8th grade because of protien and my highschool weight coach helping me im not making excuses and i have plenty of time to gain weight i just need gains asap for next football season, i know hard work and tons of food is the anwser but with a teens metabolism it is harder so i like to use supps and protien before each meal to make sure im extra full.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of protein and fish oil, a teenager doesn't need any supplements.

CTayfootball

Awards
Outside of protein and fish oil, a teenager doesn't need any supplements.
Thats basically what im at i was just wondering a good gainer protien that absorbs fast and is a smooth blend so i dont get bloated right after. Right now i am using Proto whey which has and absorbsion rate of 23% give or take and i use M.A.P amino acids. Is this a good bunch so far? I will add fish oil

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I am eating and running 2 protien shakes (proto whey) a day and still not gaining help?
Eat more and when you think your full eat again. Drink more shakes.
You need to eat big to get big.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A pen and paper. Meaning write down what you eat every day. Then calculate your macros at the end of the day. better yet at the end of the week. Look at the numbers and make sure they are what you need to grow. Keep hitting those numberz and keep lifting hard N frequently using the big three as you base lifts. Add olive oil or cocconut oil for exrta calories, also walnuts and almonds come in handy. Imo creatine is fine at your age and it has more science behind it then most supps. Keep hitting your macros EVERY SINGLE DAY for months and months til those months turn to years. Keep putting up bigger weights with SOLID FORM on the big three every single week, ect ect.

Thats all for now, btw your body is gonna put muscle on regaurdless at your age during puberty. Take advantage and live the life bro every single day and watch what you look like a,year from now.

Do you know your macros? Do you hit your target nu,ber of macros every day? What does your training look like?

CTayfootball

Awards
My calories are a little messy due to school but I pak good stuff for lunch if I had to guess I probley take in 2800 good calories per day, my weight training is for football consisting of 4 main lifts (dead lift, bench, powerclean, and squat) and some side training like dumbells and towel pull ups stuff like that. Any advice on a good weight gainer? Right now I am considering true mass is that a good choice or should I just stick with the proto whey I use at the moment?

whodey41

Awards
Get a grinder and grind up oats and put them in your protien shake. That and olive oil.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Get a grinder and grind up oats and put them in your protien shake. That and olive oil.
a teenager will get away with protein, oats, peanut butter and ice cream...

come up with a combo you like and make yourself like 3 shakes per day, and keep eating everything.

whodey41

Awards
a teenager will get away with protein, oats, peanut butter and ice cream...

come up with a combo you like and make yourself like 3 shakes per day, and keep eating everything.
Chocolate syrup too.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
My preferred weight gainer is MHP Up Your Mass. Great price, tastes pretty good and they now have a Peanut Butter flavor, all the carbs come from barley and oat - no sugar filler. 46g protein, 58g carbs, 11g fats. Doesnt get me crazy bloated or upset my stomach.

Current bulk stack:
Up Your Mass, Animal M-Stack (minus red pill), IGF-2, NeoVar

Im pretty good with stims but something about M-Stack's gives me migraines.

Just keep eating...all the time.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
My preferred weight gainer is MHP Up Your Mass. Great price, tastes pretty good and they now have a Peanut Butter flavor, all the carbs come from barley and oat - no sugar filler. 46g protein, 58g carbs, 11g fats. Doesnt get me crazy bloated or upset my stomach.

Current bulk stack:
Up Your Mass, Animal M-Stack (minus red pill), IGF-2, NeoVar

Im pretty good with stims but something about M-Stack's gives me migraines.

Just keep eating...all the time.
Love that stuff and you can usually get it for around $40

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
37 at vitaminshoppe right now

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Up Your Mass use to be my favorite, until I found they use soy protein, I would keep using it buy that turned me off.

I like m-stak.... a lot

What's $37 at VS

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
My calories are a little messy due to school but I pak good stuff for lunch if I had to guess I probley take in 2800 good calories per day, my weight training is for football consisting of 4 main lifts (dead lift, bench, powerclean, and squat) and some side training like dumbells and towel pull ups stuff like that. Any advice on a good weight gainer? Right now I am considering true mass is that a good choice or should I just stick with the proto whey I use at the moment?
Hahaha Im sorry bro I don't kno what your talking about having a fast metabolism n eating all the time. When I was hardcore bulking I got up to 6000 a day!! And I'm not a teen with a light speed metabolism!! Even with that a pound per week is great. You really need to adjust you thinking on what eating a lot is. You should be eating 1400 Cal for breakfast.. if you need advice on how to set up your diet n ish pm. I be happy to help.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
To answer the exact thread title!! lol :evil:
dbol.JPG
sustanon.jpg

Na but in all seriousness, i had nothing more to add then what's been previously said :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a 5lb tub on Up Your Mass at VS for 37. Thats what i meant. Huh, so it does have soy - may explain the lower price. I can see why you would turn away from it but I'm still a fan. Im really against products which just pack in sugar for empty calories and carbs. Then again the homemade ones are the cheapest and best idea.

I should also mention beef liver extract. Ive found it be a huge help in both gaining lean mass and cutting.

whodey41

Awards
Cheese. When I'm bulking I put cheese on everything as much as I can. Simple way to get some extra cals.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I picked up a 5lb tub on Up Your Mass at VS for 37. Thats what i meant. Huh, so it does have soy - may explain the lower price. I can see why you would turn away from it but I'm still a fan. Im really against products which just pack in sugar for empty calories and carbs. Then again the homemade ones are the cheapest and best idea.

I should also mention beef liver extract. Ive found it be a huge help in both gaining lean mass and cutting.
Yeah.
I loved it too it appeared cheap and good carbs...
I don't know, because let's let u want to have to 2 shakes a day that's over $65...

I looked others like serious mass (half serving) 650 cals 125 carbs 25g protein double it if u do twice a day... That's only roughly the same price as up your mass...

Real gains u can get a 31 serving bag for $55... That's 600+ cals 90g carbs & 50g protein... (the last 2 use maltodextrin....)

Guess it's all the same sh1t got away from up your mass because of soy and serious mass cause of 250! Carbs.... Even 125g carbs in 1 shake.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
I think the underrated item here is TIME.

No pill, powder, or syringe is going to put size or weight on you overnight. Find out what eating strategy is going to put size on your frame over the course of 3-4 weeks, then repeat that for 5-6 months or until you bottom out. Re-evaluate at that point. Stick with what works and don't worry about what a magazine says or what your ADHD friends say is going to get you jacked. Nothing gets you jacked except for consistency.

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Up Your Mass is my fave as well. I love the fudge brownie flavor. Mixed with 16oz whole milk it literally tastes like brownie batter and gets you 860 calories. Tomorrow morning I'll be adding a banana, power peanut butter, and vanilla bean ice cream for my breakfast shake. Easily over 1000 cals.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 servings of natty pb with every meal....it's an extra 400 per meal times lets say 5 meals a day, extra 2000 calories a day right there

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Up Your Mass is my fave as well. I love the fudge brownie flavor. Mixed with 16oz whole milk it literally tastes like brownie batter and gets you 860 calories. Tomorrow morning I'll be adding a banana, power peanut butter, and vanilla bean ice cream for my breakfast shake. Easily over 1000 cals.
I'm in the same boat as you. Just switched over to Real Gains, no soy protein like Up Your Mass & roughly the same price if u are talking 2 tubs of up your mass vs. 1 10lb bag of real gains.

2 servings of natty pb with every meal....it's an extra 400 per meal times lets say 5 meals a day, extra 2000 calories a day right there
Right. PB works as well as hell... Pack so many cals in a small bite lol, not to mention you would pick up some extra protein from all those servings. 2 servings 4 tsb would be 14g protein.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. PB works as well as hell... Pack so many cals in a small bite lol, not to mention you would pick up some extra protein from all those servings. 2 servings 4 tsb would be 14g protein.
yep and 5 times a day is about 70g's of protein added to ur diet with the extra 2000 calories

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Amazing what PB can add to your totals. Did you know peanuts arent a nut but a legume? Sorry, just a thought.

I'm looking to try something other than Up Your Mass. Maybe Ill give Real Gains a shot. Where can I find it?

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
You can also just drop 4 tablespoons of PB into a shaker with weight gainer in it and it'll dissolve when you shake it up. BAM! 400 extra calories!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Amazing what PB can add to your totals. Did you know peanuts arent a nut but a legume? Sorry, just a thought.

I'm looking to try something other than Up Your Mass. Maybe Ill give Real Gains a shot. Where can I find it?
I shot u a PM.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You gotta clear your inbox of all those messages from the pretty girls

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Russian bear 5000 please :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
One scoop in a shaker with milk is about 1k cals, taste like melted ice cream, I sell the **** out I it at work

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering who would bring that up. LOL.... im not on that level............yet. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the pb. I put natty on so much stuff when I bulk and I love it.