Keto Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 12-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Keto Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Who doesn’t love ice cream?? This recipe will have you never setting foot in another ice cream shop again! It is a zero carb, sugar free, protein ice cream recipe made from the most delicious cookies and cream protein powder and unsweetened almond milk. This ice cream is ready in less than 10 minutes and requires only 3 ingredients and no freezing time!
Once again…the key to this ice cream tasting so good is the Nitro-Pro cookie and cream protein powder! No….I do not work for them but it is the best protein I have EVER had! I highly recommend it! Not only are the nutritional facts outstanding….the taste is AMAZING!! If you notice, I usually use PureVia or some sort of sweetener in many of my dessert recipes but this one doesn’t even need it!
1 Scoop Nitro-Pro Cookies and Cream Protein (the link to purchase the protein can be found at the end of the post)
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Salt (no this doesnt go into the ice cream lol)
1. Mix the protein powder and almond milk in a small ziplock bag and seal
2. Fill a gallon size ziplock bag 1/3 of the way with ice
3. Put the sealed small bag with the protein and almond milk inside of the larger one and add the salt to the large bag with ice
4. Seal the large bag and shake for 5 minutes (if you shake too much longer the ice cream will freeze more and you’ll have to let it sit longer)
5. Let sit for 3 minutes in the ice
6. Remove the small baggy from the larger one, scoop out the ice cream and enjoy!
MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN can be found on the site at the bottom of the post! Keto Cookie Dough Ice Cream | sinorslim.com
- 12-22-2011, 05:40 PM
This is a great idea, I'm going to try it with other proteins I already have on hand. Might have to give them a try though! Reps for idea!
12-22-2011, 06:07 PM
12-27-2011, 01:49 PM
doesn't look very good, but i do love ice cream....may have to try this with ice cream sandwhich flavored protein
12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
I have been meaning to try something similar but with greek yogurt instead of the whey and milk. Basically wanted to make some FroYo but never got around to it
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
12-27-2011, 07:04 PM
12-28-2011, 10:28 AM
I tried it last night. Used Myofusion Chocolate Peanut butter and put it in my kitchen aid icecream maker, it set up a bit firmer, and was very good!
12-28-2011, 10:48 AM
12-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Liftergym33 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 184Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:14 AM
- By Jbrooks in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:20 PM
- By babywifey in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:55 PM
- By soundcheck129 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2009, 12:19 PM
- By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:11 PM