mixing if its right...?

bigoz801

bigoz801

Awards
Okay first thread here on AM super stoked to get some answers and help.
First off I am 20 years old been lifting little over 6 months lost a total of 52lbs weight and now well... I am to small in my eyes kinda sucky. So I have been trying out different test boosters creatine and proteins and I know its a process to get to where I want to be strength and size its a life changing process.
So my question is to everyone who reads this.
I have a bottle of Sub-Sterone from LG and 2 bottles of Cyclo Bolan NT that I bought from BB. I got the Sub-Sterone from a friend who also gave me a bottle of M1-D also from LG.
So my question is that I am looking to take the Cyclo Bolan NT with the Sub-Sterone if I can. Still a noob at all of this and looking for some help.
Thanks!

W

whodey41

Awards
You've been lifting for 6 months you don't need to touch any of that. Protein,.creatine. and a bcaa supp is more than enough.

C

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Is true - focus on getting basic nutrition right and your big compound lifts right, Squat, Bench, Dead-lift, Overhead Press/Standing Military Press

bigoz801

bigoz801

Awards
Yeah still to soon I see, its all good I'll hit this thread up in another six months lol.
Thanks!

C

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Have a look at stronglifts 5x5, and have a read in the nutrition section also.

Once you have followed a good diet plan, and done the stronglifts program (or something like it) until you can do 5 sets of 5 reps of full r.o.m squats at 1.5xbodyweight - take another look in the mirror.

I imagine you will probably be a different shape! and hopefully pleased with the results.

After that - there is plenty more info on here for getting bigger and stronger - but until you have a good solid foundation you are wasting your cash on anything other than whey, creatine and FOOD

Good luck man