You know you're bulking...

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AlpineFresh
    When theres never any food left
    I have this issue

2. when u gotta run the dishwasher every night because you make so many damn dishes from all teh food you eat!!
    •   

3. You know you're bulking when... (stomach growls)... nevermind, I'm starving...

4. You know your bulking when you spend more time in the john then in the gym.

5. You know you're bulking when,
    You go from never wearing a shirt,
    To always wearing a shirt.

Peace
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit
    You know you're bulking when,

Peace
    Lmao yea I always lean bulk but I feel much better taking my shirt off after a strict cut. Not gonna lie lol. Its just the way the game is played

7. When you go to a wedding reception and ask your girl to grab an extra plate for you while she is up there

8. When you're depressed looking at your tab and realize there was no alcohol purchased and you still owe enough that 3 people could have eaten

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    When your mom cleans the kitchen at 11:00 pm and it is full of trash when she wakes up.
    Haha!!! I wish I had someone to clean up after me! Lucky butt! Darn adulthood and responsibility !

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

10. When you order in pizzas for movie night and one is for you and only you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

11. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit
    You know you're bulking when,

Peace
    Very true...all hoodies in the gym during true bulk, and muscle shirts in the summer.... you know your bulking when your taking a police test and you the only guy eating a meal in tuperwear

12. I know im bulking when i think a Big Mac meal is an acceptable post workout
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

13. Well since I've read this awesome post I've eaten 4 baby back ribs, 8 oz chicken with BBQ, homade chilie cheese oven fried potatoes, with peas, and now before bed whole wheat bagel sandwich with 2 eggs and cheese....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

14. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    Well since I've read this awesome post I've eaten 4 baby back ribs, 8 oz chicken with BBQ, homade chilie cheese oven fried potatoes, with peas, and now before bed whole wheat bagel sandwich with 2 eggs and cheese....
    Light weight lol

Just playing. Sounds good

I'm cutting now. 2 lbs almond crusted chili chicken. Woo. Ribs sound good right now

15. Lol hey now...that was just in. 3.5 hour span..oh that sounds good too...what's your favorite bed time meal when your not cutting

16. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    Lol hey now...that was just in. 3.5 hour span..oh that sounds good too...what's your favorite bed time meal when your not cutting
    I love me some pasta and chicken lol

17. When you are seriously considering on having a chef at your house to cook you 8 meals...
    Cooking that much will make a culinary chef hate cooking...

18. Ebf yea I may try that at bedtime...I love pasta....one of my faves is homemade meatloaf with lean beef.....

You know your bulking when people ask you if you are juicing....when at the time you are not

19. when you get the big kids grilled cheese sandwich from panera bread on the way home and immediately start cooking to eat more when u get home :-)....check out that monster grilled cheese, it was delish!

20. When your belly sticks out more than your chest

21. thats not good................ lol
    Quote Originally Posted by halfahardon View Post
    When your belly sticks out more than your chest

22. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thats not good................ lol
    Neither is only half a hard on lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Neither is only half a hard on lol
    quite random but for sure lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

quite random but for sure lol
    Look back like 4 or 5 posts the username of that guy was halfahardon i found it funny so i commented on it lol

25. haha gotcha now.....good one

26. You know when you think about picking up the road kill that wasnt there the day before for extra meat!(im a country boy)

27. Quote Originally Posted by 67nova View Post
    You know when you think about picking up the road kill that wasnt there the day before for extra meat!(im a country boy)
    Ewwww

28. Hey i only pick them up for one if its a deer and two if its still steaming!!
  29. Re: You know you're bulking...

When you bring a huge lunch to work and you still stop and pick up 2 super beefs with cheese and sauce!

30. Are you talking about arbys roast beef?
    I love bulking up in the winter, but am I the only one who feels a lil self conscious about the unwanted fatty haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulking
    By Basketball23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 11:07 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
  3. HELP WITH BULKING
    By because07 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:35 PM