Tuna Avocado Egg Roll

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
This is a quick and easy low carb egg roll filled with avocado, tuna and cheddar cheese to seal the wrap! Great for an afternoon snack or even breakfast of course! Feel free to experiment with different fillings and share what your favorites are!

Ingredients:
3 Eggs
1 Can Tuna (I use Chunk Light tuna)
1/4 Avocado
1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Toothpicks

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2. Beat 3 eggs in a bowl and make thin pieces of pan-sized omelets (makes about 3)

3. Cut the avocado into bite size pieces and drain canned tuna

4. Place a strip of tuna and a strip of avocado at one end of omelette and a strip of cheddar cheese on the other

5. Roll the omelet inwards and use toothpicks to secure (repeat the procedure for each of the rolls)

6. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheddar has melted to “glue” the roll together

7. Serve on a plate and enjoy!

For PICTURES and more daily low carb and keto recipes check out sinorslim.com

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Kind of similar - One of my favorite (though not all that filling for the money) sushi rolls is basically tuna avacado and lettuce in a soy wrapper (like an uncooked spring roll) with a seasme sauce :)

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
Ive actually done no rice sushi rolls before! I use smoked salmon, shrimp, avocado,sesame seeds and cream cheese to make the sushi paper stick together. you can find this recipe in the "seafood" tab on my site at sinorslim.com if youre interested! (it's one of the last ones in the tab so make sure you go to the last page)

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Nice recipe SinorSlim.... what kind of tortilla's do you use? whole wheat? low carb?? the spinach ones?? Looking to keep it healthy...

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
Neither! The tortillas for this recipe are made of egg and the one for the sushi is made out of the sushi nori paper that you can find at your local
Supermarket! (at mine it's by the fresh seafood)