This is a quick and easy low carb egg roll filled with avocado, tuna and cheddar cheese to seal the wrap! Great for an afternoon snack or even breakfast of course! Feel free to experiment with different fillings and share what your favorites are!
1 Can Tuna (I use Chunk Light tuna)
1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat 3 eggs in a bowl and make thin pieces of pan-sized omelets (makes about 3)
3. Cut the avocado into bite size pieces and drain canned tuna
4. Place a strip of tuna and a strip of avocado at one end of omelette and a strip of cheddar cheese on the other
5. Roll the omelet inwards and use toothpicks to secure (repeat the procedure for each of the rolls)
6. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheddar has melted to glue the roll together
7. Serve on a plate and enjoy!
For PICTURES and more daily low carb and keto recipes check out sinorslim.com