Good tips on Bulking???
- 11-20-2011, 07:58 PM
- 11-25-2011, 01:17 AM
IGF 2 + Anabeta
Lots of protein and carbs from diet
lots of water
heavy compound movements. tons of squats and deadsBPS Representative
11-25-2011, 01:18 AM
11-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Don't use bulking as an excuse to eat like absolute ****. Have a consistent sleep schedule and make sure you're getting enough quality sleep.
11-25-2011, 11:01 AM
11-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Figure out your maintenance calories by tracking your food intake for a week. After that, add in 500 or so calories to your diet. Look into 5x5, 5/3/1, or Starting Strength for your routine.
11-26-2011, 07:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JComp in forum BulkingReplies: 65Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:35 PM
- By CaponeCEO in forum BulkingReplies: 31Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:12 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2009, 02:29 AM
- By lookatmybicep in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum BulkingReplies: 46Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:48 PM