GYnocomastia

ms8172

Awards
Guys.... anyone ever dealt with a mild form or fat that is on the sides of your male breasts and have become rounded over time. Is there any supplements that you know of that helped target the breast tissue (other then gynexin). I tried gynexin and it's a total scam in my opinion. It did not do anything for me. Next step is to get my chest sculpted by skilled cosmetic surgeon. I am currently looking at a Dr on Louisville if I can't find an alternative. The breast tissue seems to be soft like a balloon of jelly. I am not fat anywhere else...weigh 162 lbs at 5'8.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
First thing - how cut are you (really)?

My chest is the first place I get fat and the last place I lose it - so I look a bit "booby" even at about 9 or 10 % bf.

Second - Do you have hard lumps behind your nipples? If it is jelly like - chances are it is stubborn fatty deposits and not breast tissue growth.

This is good and bad - i.e. good cos it means you probably don't have true gyno and so you don't need to spend an ass load of $$$ on surgery, bad cos it means you need to get really lean before you lose this fat.

Third and last point - are you being harsh on yourself - I only ask this because I am harsh on myself - I don't like my chest and worry about man boobs - even thought I know (because ppl tell me) that I dont really ahve a problem with this.

Maybe put up a couple of pics of yourself ?

ms8172

Awards
First- I am not super cut....meaning body builder cut. Nor am I just cut for the hell of it. I have more of a golfers build with a bigger chest under my forearms that I would like to have. I am 40 years old and have always been active...running/golfing/ good diet...etc.

Second- I realize the good & bad.... thanks for bringing that up. I am more pseudogynecomastia than I am Gynocomastia. I do not have hard lumps behind the nipples maybe very slight...more like jello type. Mine are more spread out as in bigger and rounded at the armpits than pointy.

Third- Am I being harsh on myself? Well of course, aren't we all? Most people wouldn't think twice that my chest bothers me. When I put on a tee-shirt or a tighter under armor...that is when it exposes an athletic person... (because I am somewhat smaller) with a bigger chest around the sides (armpit area) that needs a little work. Trust me.... when I jog a lot or lift weights... I don't see it going down much. I have resolved this to either hormone related as getting older or need cosmetic surgery to sculpt my look. However, if I could find a supplement that might target this area...then let's do that first.

Also, when you do work out and get cut....that does not really address the problem in the long term if you stop working out. It's not like I have ever been fat anyway, so it's gonna come back unless I am working out all the time. I don't need to justify me being cut to have a flatter chest.

hope that helps.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Guys.... anyone ever dealt with a mild form or fat that is on the sides of your male breasts and have become rounded over time. Is there any supplements that you know of that helped target the breast tissue (other then gynexin). I tried gynexin and it's a total scam in my opinion. It did not do anything for me. Next step is to get my chest sculpted by skilled cosmetic surgeon. I am currently looking at a Dr on Louisville if I can't find an alternative. The breast tissue seems to be soft like a balloon of jelly. I am not fat anywhere else...weigh 162 lbs at 5'8.
gyno removal sounds like what you need, id go talk to that doc.

wutsrealgood

Awards
good luck, I'd say see a doc as well and see what he recommends

Chico222

Awards
Email carl at superhumanradio.com
He knows of a cream that you apply topically and gyno goes away. Thinking of it now maybe we can't get it in the us. Regardless, I'm sure he'll have a solution for you that is much less invasive than gyno removal.

CollinSick

Banned
Awards
even your family doctor might be a good unbiased person to have check it out.