Preworkout meal timing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Yo guys you could try just taking your preworkout then sipping dextrose powder and whey during your workouts??
    Although sometimes (like legday) the **** will make me nauseous, but id rather be nauseous than catabolic!!
    Why not BCAAs?? I always drink bcaa and carbs during my w/o

2. I am taking this diet as a pre workout meal.
    carbohydrate meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, pasta, couscous,fresh and dried fruit.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Yo guys you could try just taking your preworkout then sipping dextrose powder and whey during your workouts??
    Although sometimes (like legday) the **** will make me nauseous, but id rather be nauseous than catabolic!!

iget that nauseous feeling with my preworkout and my intra. I am trying to find another preworkout right now that combines with infinite force. Infinite force has proteins, glutamine, waxy maize few carbs...not sure about the dextrose. It keeps me going good until the 45th min when i feel like death... i just stop drinkingthe intra and move over to the water fountain. One of the "much older" guys/extrainer tells me that just water would do me good and that junk I drink before and after is not needed...'all you need is a gut health supplement, protein powder and eat well'. i dunno ... i just do what i can!

4. I'd suggest eating a meal 1-2 hours before hitting the gym and a piece of fruit right before and after.

5. I figured the nauscious feeling was the preworkout and the intra... I tried another new preworkout and everything was great! Hopefully tomorrow I will have the same experience. I still think I should be seeing more gains if I eat before working out, unfortunatly I am not getting up 1.5 or more hours before I workout ... 530 am workouts are early enough!
    I need to maybe .... if I wake up in the middle of the night drink a shake with ample grams of protein
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meal timing
    By Pipes in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:46 PM
  2. Pre-workout meal timing
    By Bildo_21 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:58 PM
  3. Cutting Supplement & Meal Timing Log