Creatine before bed?

Jovee

Awards
Should I put creatine in my protein shake before bed?

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Dont matter, if its easy for u-yes

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
No idea. Subbed for more info.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
as long as you are loaded up it shouldn't make a difference when during the day you take it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
5g of mono per day will do it :) never been a fan of pre loading but that is your call.

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
as long as you are loaded up it shouldn't make a difference when during the day you take it.
It doesnt make a difference either way, saturated or not

5 grams a day, dont matter when, for about a month. 3 grams per day afterwards or just 5 grams on workout days, also any time of the day

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I hate the loading phase. Its obnoxious. So really it doesnt matter so much when you take it just as long as the appropriate amount happens?

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
I hate the loading phase. Its obnoxious. So really it doesnt matter so much when you take it just as long as the appropriate amount happens?
Correct, time of the dosing does not matter. Loading is also not needed and is a matter of preference

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Lol thanks for the neg fukktard :rolleyes:

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Beast Sports said it all. Creatine dosing is very convenient.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If you read my PM to you maybe you would have posted that - it wasnt intentional. For some odd reason, youre not the only one, whenever I try to rep someone it defaults to negging them. So if I dont physically click it to say Approve (although its already highlighted) it negs the user and then I have to send an apology message and try to re-up their rep.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I take it with my post workout carbs "maltodextrin/dextrose blend". I think the insulin from the carb spile helps shuttle the creatine into the muscles.
you can find articles about it if you search.