Anavar

lafitmat

Awards
I have take a break from lifting due to injures i broke both my hands and was out of commission for about a year prior to that i was very into it using all the right supplements, dieting, and proper gear at times of need. I have been lifting for a while now that i have clearance for a while now and it seems i have reached a level of plato. I have take a few cycles before my favorite i would have to say was var. I got my hands on some genotec 25 mg var and was thinking of running that at

Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-12
Tribulus 5-8g ED Weeks 1-16
Avena Sativa 2-4g ED Weeks 1-16
Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 10-13

Please leave feed bak

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
Anavar (at this dose) will shut you down to the point of probably making gains a wash. I'm not convinced tribulus will keep you running properly. If you don't want to run test, just drop the var to 10mg ED and you wont need a PCT either.

Honestly, just running the clomid will probably give you better gains lol.

lafitmat

Awards
Anavar (at this dose) will shut you down to the point of probably making gains a wash. I'm not convinced tribulus will keep you running properly. If you don't want to run test, just drop the var to 10mg ED and you wont need a PCT either.

Honestly, just running the clomid will probably give you better gains lol.
I have no objection to runing test i heard test p is better use as a maintaing dose nd obv teat for bulking

What would as a dose for test e i have taken test c before ans sustaplex never test p or e alone

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no objection to runing test i heard test p is better use as a maintaing dose nd obv teat for bulking

What would as a dose for test e i have taken test c before ans sustaplex never test p or e alone
Test P is good but hurts pretty darn bad for the first 3-4 weeks of injections. Have a rotation plan ready, lol because it will hurt unless you cut it with grapeseed oil...

I personally found awesome hardening and strength results from 100mg ED of Test Prop. You could run it for 10 weeks at 100mg EOD and probably see 5-10lbs of lean gains if training and diet are in check. Once your injection soreness goes away you can move to 50-75mg ED injections for a more steady blood levels. This reduces sides IMO and overall reduces the "highs and lows" feeling.

Test-e I would dose at 500mg/week done twice a week for 10-12 weeks. Get an AI on hand and maybe HCG if you have it. Var is primarily ideal and maintaining or cutting. It would be best served with Test-Prop.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
100 ED sounds high for a novice. You gotta remember that MG per MG you are getting more test out of prop because the ester is smaller. 500wk enan should be PLENTY. I don't think the ester is relevant as to what type of orals you are using. And at that moderate of a dose, I don't see testosterone fluctuating THAT much to cause issues. Especially if shot twice per week. Just .02

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prop does not hold water. Neither does Anavar. Anyone who uses Var is obviously going for dry gains. It's kinda hard to see what ur progress report is mid-cycle and end-cycle when ur holding 10lbs of water from the long ester. The only time I'd recommend Test-E/C with Var is to add 300mg of long-ester Masteron in the mix. Otherwise it is better to run prop with Var. Also, I never recommended 100mg ED for the novice. I specifically referenced my experiences with that dosage and then suggested approx HALF that dosage to him (hence 100mg EOD). Test isn't terribly strong IMO. I realize everyone has different reactions to stuff but honestly unless ur running 750+mg of Test/week it's not likely you'll have any serious sides other than the usual shortness of breath, muscle tightness, increased aggression and libido and maybe high blood pressure.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I don't disagree. I just don't think the water retention will be that high. The var is going to work whether or not you retain water anyway.
So I suppose it's just a vanity thing (but I suppose, this IS bodybuilding) lol. Some people don't like to pin every day either. Judging by the guy's height and weight, he's either super lean and skinny. Or a damn hipster. In either case, Anavar is probably a poor choice to 'bulk' with.

I totally agree with what you are saying. But I think 'dry' gains have more to do with diet than drugs used (in the long run). Water retention will stabilize and subside with time unless you are consistently increasing dose.

lafitmat

Awards
that wait in my profile is from years back i went above and beyond that my norm weight prior to injuries was 202 my current wait is 187 i am not looking to get gain much in size but i am shooting for a more muscle gain and toning and more vascularity. Var works well with me and like i said i have never taken it with a signal blended test, what is a is a more logical choice test p or test e in your opnion. Soreness doesnt bother me i have gone threw before and understand what is ment

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
that wait in my profile is from years back i went above and beyond that my norm weight prior to injuries was 202 my current wait is 187 i am not looking to get gain much in size but i am shooting for a more muscle gain and toning and more vascularity. Var works well with me and like i said i have never taken it with a signal blended test, what is a is a more logical choice test p or test e in your opnion. Soreness doesnt bother me i have gone threw before and understand what is ment
Honestly dude, It's personal preference. I strongly feel that water retention is more an effect from diet than it is drug use. (at least in the context of the compounds we are mentioning) and even if you do retain a little, the body will equilibrate and take care of it. So, it really depends on whether or not you want to pin every day. It's up to you.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I know of guys that are on 300mg D-BOL a DAY and you can see veins in their stomachs because they have impeccable nutrition. (I didn't say they were smart). If any drug will make you retain water, it's that. With that, I'll leave this topic alone.

lafitmat

Awards
Okay i will take all of this in to consideration thank you