6 month Bulk Oct 11 - Mar 2012

MrL

MrL

Awards
Im going to use this thread as a journal to record my own progress, im not a bodybuilder so any help or advice will be appreciated!

I have just started my 6 month bulk which i hope will get me up to the 200lbs mark by the end, the initial 3 months i will be off-cycle but using slin PWO. Months 3-6 i will be using AAS, my current plan of compounds to use is as follows:

Weeks 1-12: Test C 800mg
Weeks 1-12: Tren E 400mg
Weeks 1-4: Dianabol 40mg
Weeks 1-4: Oxymethalone 50mg
Weeks 1-18: Nolvadex 20mg every day
Weeks 14-17: Clomid 50mg every day

My current stats are:

Height: 5' 10
Weight: 176lbs
Bodyfat: 13-14%
Chest: 44in
Arm: 15in
Leg: 22in

Here is my current Diet whilst im using Slin:

Slin Diet.JPG

My diet will alter when i finish using slin and start my next AAS course.

Starting pictures
0091.jpg
0121.jpg

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
taper down test at week 12 and run it 16 weeks, and taper down tren e at week 11 and run it 14 weeks.

easier to come off that way trust me.

use adex 2 times a week on cycle and nolva 2x a week on cycle no need for every day use, alternate the 2 every other day. its better that way.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
hCG would be a nice addition at week 10 or 12 and ran e3d at 500 iu, run it till a week before you start your SERM PCT.

MrL

MrL

Awards
taper down test at week 12 and run it 16 weeks, and taper down tren e at week 11 and run it 14 weeks.

easier to come off that way trust me.

use adex 2 times a week on cycle and nolva 2x a week on cycle no need for every day use, alternate the 2 every other day. its better that way.
The Tren and Test comes as a mixed compound (100mg Tren E & 200mg Test C per ml) so i cant split them.

Why do you say to taper them down? I thought tapering down was the old school way of bringing down test and estrogen levels gradually to prevent a crash before PCT drugs became available.

Also, wont the esters attached to the compounds create a taper down themselves by the rate in which they release the hormone gradually over 3-4 weeks.

Ive been considering using adex and think i might alter my plan to encorporate the use of it as youve said.

HCG protocols vary so much ive never considered using it. Some people suggest using it at 500IU every week throughout the cycle, others say to use 1500IU e5d's for 2 weeks after last injection before starting PCT.

It seems hard work to find a protocol everyone agrees on lol

Thanks for your input! :)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
The Tren and Test comes as a mixed compound (100mg Tren E & 200mg Test C per ml) so i cant split them.
understood
Why do you say to taper them down? I thought tapering down was the old school way of bringing down test and estrogen levels gradually to prevent a crash before PCT drugs became available.
needs to be re established, theres degrees of shut down less hormone, the more natural levels start to climb, not much but they it happens, so it makes it easier on body to ease into pct
Also, wont the esters attached to the compounds create a taper down themselves by the rate in which they release the hormone gradually over 3-4 weeks.
they dont self taper and as a mixed compound half life is different as they form a bolus, and thus half life may change (most likely not because they are both enanthate though)
Ive been considering using adex and think i might alter my plan to encorporate the use of it as youve said.
definetly the most solid plan, promise you that. ive ran that cycle 2x, and its great.

HCG protocols vary so much ive never considered using it. Some people suggest using it at 500IU every week throughout the cycle, others say to use 1500IU e5d's for 2 weeks after last injection before starting PCT.
Forget it on cycle use toward the end and stop a week before PCT,

It seems hard work to find a protocol everyone agrees on lol
Yea everyones protocol is different, but the use of the AI or nolva will blunt lesions from continous use of hCG, however, i still wouldnt run it throughout the entire cycle. if you blast and cruise id run 5000 iu ever 4 months. otherwise what i wrote for you should be more then suffiecient.

My PCT protocol is so much different then everyone elses its absurd, but works better then anyone elses.

Thanks for your input! :)
bolded

MrL

MrL

Awards
I could extend it to 14 weeks and the last 4 weeks drop the dose to 2ml per week which would bring the Test down to 400mg and the Tren down to 200mg.

Ill give the HCG a go as youve said, ill have to do some more research on it to find out when to use it etc.

I just had a look at your threads and noticed you have ran a very similar cycle this year, ive used anadrol before but have never tried dianabol so wanted to give that a go aswel as ive read there is a syneregy between the 2.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i hate dbol.. worthless IMO

but have fun and RUN aromasin with that one. not even adex...

itll be better.

MrL

MrL

Awards
i hate dbol.. worthless IMO

but have fun and RUN aromasin with that one. not even adex...

itll be better.
Im enjoying trying different things at the moment so ill give it a go just for my own experiance so i can find out for myself what works best for me. How did your bulk go this summer? You never updated it with the end result?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
you appear to be below 13 - 14 % bf based on your pictures

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Im enjoying trying different things at the moment so ill give it a go just for my own experiance so i can find out for myself what works best for me. How did your bulk go this summer? You never updated it with the end result?

i added a lot of weight, was on tren to long got blood in urine, dropped a bunch or weight then decided to fight and had to cut 20 lbs to there whent my cycle.

still going on..

LeanGains Cycle in Cycle Info

MrL

MrL

Awards
you appear to be below 13 - 14 % bf based on your pictures
Im never really sure what bodyfat % im at, so 13-14% is just a personal estimate.

What % bodyfat would you say im at?

I did cut my bodyfat lower than the picture shown above, i thought in the pic shown below i was about 11-12%

September 2011 170 lbs.jpg

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Based on the picture I would agree with 11 - 12 % that was my guess