1.5 years and still trucking

S

Smith1108

Awards
When I started I was 140 I'm up to 190 right around IDE say 12 % right now I have been bulking for 2 weeks I plan on packing on another 10 lbs of lbm with this bulk over the next couple months

Starting weight: 190
Height: 5'6
Goal: 10 lbs lbm
Diet: 3300 cals
Routine push pull legs 3 days on 1 off

Show: cycling creatine 6 weeks on 2 off
Fish oil
Multiv animal packs
Finishing off some left over epi from my cut...
Arganine
Niacine
Caffeine
Purple intrain

Before photos:

ForumRunner_20111017_221551.png

ForumRunner_20111017_221609.png

S

Smith1108

Awards
I just watch the scale and adjust my calories as needed. If i am gaining more than 1lb per weeks i adjust it. I also dont go on super long bulks, i tend to only bulk for 4-6 weeks. Slow progress but ill tell you whats its way better than having to shed a bunch of fat and risk losing a lot of muscle along with it

S

Smith1108

Awards
Thanks bro, well see how I look after this bulk Im hoping to thicken my chest more

S

Smith1108

Awards
Starting cycle of beastdrol soon... when ever the hell it decides to show up on my front porch couldnt turn down the bogo sale lol...

S

Smith1108

Awards
Right now I am really having trouble with my chest development i had shoulder surgery 3 years ago that stoped my lifting and I droped from 200lbs down to 150. I feel like I am unable to ever get a decent chest workout I recently shifted from BB to DBs so well see if that does the trick.

flw

flw

Awards
DB press really helped my chest, I used to have no pecks, db press really helped.
Right now I am really having trouble with my chest development i had shoulder surgery 3 years ago that stoped my lifting and I droped from 200lbs down to 150. I feel like I am unable to ever get a decent chest workout I recently shifted from BB to DBs so well see if that does the trick.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Awesome physique bro! Id be happy to get to about where you are at now, but if you lose some fat you are gonna be fxcking ripped!

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
nice progress and smart idea about gaining........i did the whole getting bulky and chubby and its hell losing that crap........lol!

BTW, ur around 10 percent, but atleast ur humble about it.......

best thing i can tell you is keep up with the diet, and add in some low intensity cardio for 30 minutes a day.......helps in the long run, not so much short term. ive been recomping after getting to a sloppy 315, not by choice......so cardio is key for me now as you get higher in weight.

at ur height, I would say around 220-230 you will start feeling the need to do cardio, because you will be eating so much.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Awsome work bro!! Keep at it...

S

Smith1108

Awards
Eggs
Chicken
Tuna
Talapia
Salmon
Lean beef
Turkey
Beans
Oatmeal
Whole grain bread
Whole Wheat Pastas
Sweet Potatoes
NutraPro
Natty PB
Olive Oil
Broccoli
Green Beans
Flax Seed
Asparagas
Black Beans

My Macros are 40/40/20

2700 Cals total

Some days i will lower my carbs and raise my fats

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
Eggs
Chicken
Tuna
Talapia
Salmon
Lean beef
Turkey
Beans
Oatmeal
Whole grain bread
Whole Wheat Pastas
Sweet Potatoes
NutraPro
Natty PB
Olive Oil
Broccoli
Green Beans
Flax Seed
Asparagas
Black Beans

My Macros are 40/40/20

2700 Cals total

Some days i will lower my carbs and raise my fats
pretty similar to you when i cut, when i am bulking im a lil bit more relaxed about my carb intake.......more pasta, rice, but no potatoes.....

S

Smith1108

Awards
Hmmm I'm interested in trying a ckd diet but I have never done it before I'm just concerned of losing muscle I mean my cut is going fine right now cardio everyday except on legs days.. however I'm very open minded and willing to test things out because you never no it could work wonders

S

sharpie_dj

Awards
Good luck mate