Help improving my bulking diet?

ToNNNNyT

Awards
My stats:
6'1
Male
BF%:15ish (guessing)
203 pounds

A little background: I started trainning last march when I weighed over 19 stone (I was pushing 20+ but didnt have the balls to weigh myself) and cut down to 13 stone by June 2011 and have been recomping more so now (even though I havnt changed much at all) and ahve gone up to 14 stone 7 yet I look alot leaner then I did when I was 13 stone and look bigger in the muscle department on the whole.

So I told that I too skinny for guy who is 6'1 and 13 stone by a guy who trains at my gym and I decided that I wanted to train weight starting in Nov 2011 to May/June 2012 then cut over the summer before starting to bulk again.

Because Im more of a Endomorph I want to try and gain about 2 pounds of muscle and 1 pound of fat per month so my diet needs to limit the amount of fat gain while maximuming the muscle gain.

Protein: 1.5g per pound = 305g
Carbs: 2g per pound = 406g
Fat: 0.5g per pound =101.5g

Meal 1: 100g of oats
3 scoops of whey
250ml of semi skimmed milk

P= 49.5g C=76g F=17.8g

Meal 2: 2 pain skinless chicken thighs
100g brown rice

P=44.1g C=74g F=14.1g

Meal 3 (Same as meal 2)

Meal 4: 2 pain skinless chicken thighs
250g jacket potatoe

P=42.5g C=43g Fat= 14.1g

PRE WORKOUT: 20g protein 30g carbs 4.1g fat VPX Shotgun +50g oats
POST WORKOUT : Reflex 1 stop extreme: 55g protein 72g carbs 6g fat
Prebed(1 hour - 90mins before): Bed time Xtreme: 43.1g protein 2.6g carbs 2.1g fat

SNACKS:
170g Greek yogurt: 14.5g protein 6.1g carbs 8.2g fat
Protein bar: 20.2g protein 31.4 grams carbs 13.7g Fat

REST DAYS:
On rest days pre and post workout and pre bed shakes are replaced with Meals 5 and 6:
Meal 5: 2 skinless chicken thighs and 1 egg white
75g brown rice
P =42.7G C=55.5 Fat=16.2

Meal 6: 1 skiness less chickin breast and 65g brown rice
P = 42.8g C = 48.1 F = 3.64g

WORKOUT DAYS TOTAL: Protein = 332.9g Carbs = 409.3 Fat = 94.5 (Will boost to 105g using olive oil dressing) Total Cals: 3913
REST DAYS TOTAL :protein= 300.4g Carbs = 402 Fat = 101.8 Total Cals :3725
Fiber: about 15-18g

I HATE veggies or anything with a passion (you couldnt pay me to eat) so I left them out as I dont want to boost my sugar intake by drowning them in sauce so I can eat them.

So is this diet ok? and should I carb cycle?

dday39

Awards
are you currently gaining weight?

gaining 2lbs of muscle per month might prove to be a tough task. you should aim to gain 1lb overall per week

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a major acid overload in your diet. You'll have to suck and it and eat some produce throughout the day.

ToNNNNyT

Awards
are you currently gaining weight?

gaining 2lbs of muscle per month might prove to be a tough task. you should aim to gain 1lb overall per week
I seem to be even though I have only made slight changes to my diet and workout that seem to of turned it into a major recomp then just pure fat loss.I dont mind not being able to gain 2lb of muslce per month I just want to know whats a good guidleline to how much I should be gaining per month to know that what i'm doing is working and is effective.

As for including veggies,like I said in the OP I dont mind adding them I just cant eat them with covering them with some kind of topping/sauce and its just trying to find a sauce that isnt high in sugar.

If you know any that you could recommend then I have no problems adding veggies and if I did which meal should I add them too?

ToNNNNyT

Awards
That's a major acid overload in your diet. You'll have to suck and it and eat some produce throughout the day.
Also I've added 100g of mixed salad to meals 2 and 4 is this enough or should I add more? (if it doesnt make me throwup that is:yuck:)