Muscle without fat?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I just eat 200 to 300 over maintenance and make small adjustments as I go adding or lowering cals it takes a long tome to lean bulk but in the long run it is a lot better than having to burn a lot of fat on a cut... I also stick to low GI foods except I may have like some starchy carbs for breakfast

2. vitamin Tren = muscle w/out fat

Build slowly if you don't want to go that route. Shoot for 2 pounds a month, this is 24 pound in 1 year so keep that number in mind as you go along. Eat clean for better results.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I am actually reading the Omnivores Dilemma right now. Im only into it about 3 chapters and im enjoying it so far. Afterwards, ill check out the Paleo diet. Thanks for the "advices" (as Arnold would say).
    I The Omnivore's Dilemma too. Really changed my perspective on things. Especially the fallacies that are the USDA and FDA
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

4. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Especially the fallacies that are the USDA and FDA
    Oh please....a total joke.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mmyamahar6 View Post
    Im 6 feet tall and weigh 160 my goal for now is to hit two hundred can I do this without putting on fat or do I have to bulk then strip I like my six pack alot so im
    Hoping that you guys have some good news
    Personally i prefer to gain as much mass as possible when bulking as that way i know that im providing enough nutrients to grow to my full potential. Id be scared to lean bulk incase i was hindering gains by not having enough nutrients.

If you logically plan your year when to bulk and when to cut then your abs can be on show during the summer months and only covered up during the winter, this seems the best option to me. Living in Wales, summer doesnt exist for me so i dont have to worry about my abs too much lol
    Smile Now, Cry Later!

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrL View Post
    Personally i prefer to gain as much mass as possible when bulking as that way i know that im providing enough nutrients to grow to my full potential. Id be scared to lean bulk incase i was hindering gains by not having enough nutrients.

If you logically plan your year when to bulk and when to cut then your abs can be on show during the summer months and only covered up during the winter, this seems the best option to me. Living in Wales, summer doesnt exist for me so i dont have to worry about my abs too much lol
    For an ecto morph who has trouble putting on weight this is not a bad way to go. But for most people, bodyfat would be excessive if you went about bulking in a no-holds-barred type of way. Personally, I could be 10 lbs heavier by the end of the week if I chose to eat anything and everything I wanted. If you are putting on excessive bodyfat, then you are not maximizing your gains this way because the cut at the end of the bulk would have to be so drastic you would lose much of the muscle you gained on your bulk. For most natural bodybuilders, a very slow rate of gain is the optimal way to put on muscle.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

7. In high school I was 120 I'm 18 and just graduated last year. I've been working out seriously for 3 years ever since I was told that I was a skinny bitch. I took the occasional protein shake, nitric oxide pills, creatine etc. But when I took them I noticed significant gains in mass. Not rip. So I decided to just take the occasional shake and creatine, then keep working out everyday I could fit a serious workout... I haven't seen much gain bcuz I look at myself in the mirror everyday, but all my friends are like wow... U gained a **** ton! Your ripped or your in damn good shape. I just now started eating right. And I've been hovering At 150 to say the least I'm doing damn good bcuz I was a skinny bitch before.
    So bottom line if u want to gain muscle without fat... You have to ea

8. In high school I was 120 I'm 18 and just graduated last year. I've been working out seriously for 3 years ever since I was told that I was a skinny bitch. I took the occasional protein shake, nitric oxide pills, creatine etc. But when I took them I noticed significant gains in mass. Not rip. So I decided to just take the occasional shake and creatine, then keep working out everyday I could fit a serious workout... I haven't seen much gain bcuz I look at myself in the mirror everyday, but all my friends are like wow... U gained a **** ton! Your ripped or your in damn good shape. I just now started eating right. And I've been hovering At 150 to say the least I'm doing damn good bcuz I was a skinny bitch before.
    So bottom line if u want to gain muscle without fat... You have to eat right. Add intensity through every workout and fin the regimen that fits you. Make sure u get alot of amino acids in your diet bcuz a specific amount u can only workout out fir so long. U want to be intense and fierce in the gym. Even though u might not be lifting as much as everyone else just work on your personal gain. I weigh 150 I'm 5'11 and I can bench 205. Squat 275. And deadlift 350. Before I could barely do 125 for bench. 175 for squat. And 225 for deadlift... I was weak but now I'm still not happy till my bench is over 250 at least. So one of the challenges as a person trying to build muscle mass naturally without fat is criticism. U have to be able to listen to the negative people and take that judgment from other people and throw that motivation into your workout. Hit it hard in the weightroom. And get the hell out of there so u have time to recover!!! Eat right and get rest!

9. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    For an ecto morph who has trouble putting on weight this is not a bad way to go. But for most people, bodyfat would be excessive if you went about bulking in a no-holds-barred type of way. Personally, I could be 10 lbs heavier by the end of the week if I chose to eat anything and everything I wanted. If you are putting on excessive bodyfat, then you are not maximizing your gains this way because the cut at the end of the bulk would have to be so drastic you would lose much of the muscle you gained on your bulk. For most natural bodybuilders, a very slow rate of gain is the optimal way to put on muscle.
    Too be honest you make a fair point as i did gain an excessive amount of fat during my last bulk (ive got pics showing my progress on my profile page)

I consider myself an ectomorph and i didnt feel i could be too picky with food as i struggled to consume enough calories if i stuck to clean foods. However my new bulk plan is alot better structured this time and will be roughly 500-1000 surplus cals. I could cut this amount for leaner gains but for me this is what i feel comfortable consuming.

I understand what your saying about losing muscle whilst cutting naturally but i used tren during my last cycle whilst cutting and felt like i maintained alot of the muscle that i gained because of it.
    Smile Now, Cry Later!

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM