Appetite, it isn't always there. I can fix that.

  1. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0

    Appetite, it isn't always there. I can fix that.


    Those of you who know me a little may know that I have always had issues eating above what I need to maintain. I can hold my weight well, but jumping up is hard. I have been training on and off for 3 years now and am currently training as a powerlifter. The reason I have had issues eating enough if that my body always didn't like much food. Not so much picky eating, but just not hungry often enough. I'm a nice build, not an ectomorph or endomorph, but not jacked to the gills. This new article on my blog was a really nice piece to write because I know a ton of people struggle with eating enough and are greeted with "nut up and eat more." which is hard. So here it is, I really hope it helps someone

    Terrible Blog: Appetite, it isn't always there. I can fix that.

  2. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,262
    Answers
    0


    Divanil (Stinging Nettle Extract) and/or Testofen drive my appetite through the roof.
  3. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Divanil (Stinging Nettle Extract) and/or Testofen drive my appetite through the roof.
    until you add (ECDY + BCAA) and some GDA you will eat,eat,eat all day for me this is too insane damn it i eat like a pig so this stack is not for me
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    I may need to try that some time lol.. Perhaps a sequel is in order down the line
  5. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    I may need to try that some time lol.. Perhaps a sequel is in order down the line

    For a some strange reason when I use this stack my body only want “carbs” I eat like a pig but not junk only complex carbs and meats but sometimes one pint of ice cream and the most strange my weigth 3 months ago (240 lbs) and now (250 lbs) and I use the same cloth and fits perfectly the only thing I can tell you this stack put me on LMB without knowing?

    I used

    2 bottles AI TestoPRO
    2 bottles of iForce ECDY (ever take the ECDY with BCAA +5g leucine)
    1 bottle of Recompadrol
    BCAA all the day

    Note: I only used the ECDY for the adaptogenic properties but seems I responded in other way
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Take it with a grain of salt, but I've found leucine increases my appetite. It's insulinogenic, so that probably contributes.

    Additionally, my appetite's been huge on Endosurge. Gotta love that nettle, as Cordeen pointed out!

    Also, there's more illicit ways of stimulating hunger.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  7. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt, but I've found leucine increases my appetite. It's insulinogenic, so that probably contributes.

    Additionally, my appetite's been huge on Endosurge. Gotta love that nettle, as Cordeen pointed out!

    Also, there's more illicit ways of stimulating hunger.

    The only insulinogenic AA I know is Arginine but Leucine is a Ketogenic AA

    Leucine is exclusively ketogenic amino acid as it gives rise to keto acyl CoA which is converted into acyl CoA derivatives which includes HMG-CoA. This HMG-CoA is important as it takes part in the synthesis of cholesterol. It can also be broken down to acetoacetic acid and acetyl CoA.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  8. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The only insulinogenic AA I know is Arginine but Leucine is a Ketogenic AA

    Leucine is exclusively ketogenic amino acid as it gives rise to keto acyl CoA which is converted into acyl CoA derivatives which includes HMG-CoA. This HMG-CoA is important as it takes part in the synthesis of cholesterol. It can also be broken down to acetoacetic acid and acetyl CoA.
    Arginine is insulinogenic, but so is leucine and several other AA too.

    I've attached a short pdf that's not too technical, but a decent review.http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/leucine2.pdf
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. appetite
    By jtterrible in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:31 AM
  2. Appetite
    By TeamT10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 12:12 PM
  3. appetite during pct
    By edwards in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 12:53 PM
  4. appetite is gone on SD?
    By Steve325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 01:25 PM
  5. i have no appetite!!!
    By UncalledFor in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in