HGH & Prohormone: How many calories?

Mike177

Awards
Hello!

How many calories a day would someone need to bulk while on HGH and a prohoromone? The HGH will be started for 3-6 months first at 4 i.u's a day, then P-mag will be stacked for a 6 week cycle, I will continue the HGH until at least the 1 year mark. Stats: 6'2, 200lbs, 25 years, don't know exact body fat. I just started eating 4,000-4,500 calories a day and could easily bump it up quite a bit.

Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it was me, i would be taking in as many clean calories as possible. it will only help in means of gains. by clean cals, i mean chicken breasts, eggs...etc not cake, donuts, pizza...etc

Mike177

Awards
if it was me, i would be taking in as many clean calories as possible. it will only help in means of gains. by clean cals, i mean chicken breasts, eggs...etc not cake, donuts, pizza...etc
Okay cool, so no calorie cut at all, just eat as much "clean" foods as possible. Will this still keep the fat off me? Is there any hope of actually loosing fat with such high calories since I'll be on HGH + prohormone? I have been doing a clean bulk or about a week now.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool, so no calorie cut at all, just eat as much "clean" foods as possible. Will this still keep the fat off me? Is there any hope of actually loosing fat with such high calories since I'll be on HGH + prohormone? I have been doing a clean bulk or about a week now.
Yep--HgH and prohormones > thermodynamics.
You're kidding, right?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you taking GH on a bulk? I would definitely keep it for a cut.

That being said, the anabolic cycles ive down ive found i could eat a substantial caloric surplus without fat gain. Typically on a natty bulk ill bump up my calories 500-600 over a maintenance calculation, but ill still gain a moderate amount of fat by the end.

I've easily been able to go 1k-1500 over maintenance and get bigger with minimal fat gain on anabolics.

Mike177

Awards
Why are you taking GH on a bulk? I would definitely keep it for a cut.

That being said, the anabolic cycles ive down ive found i could eat a substantial caloric surplus without fat gain. Typically on a natty bulk ill bump up my calories 500-600 over a maintenance calculation, but ill still gain a moderate amount of fat by the end.

I've easily been able to go 1k-1500 over maintenance and get bigger with minimal fat gain on anabolics.
I was curious if I could still cut a large amount of fat while still having enough calories for great muscle gains. Ideally I would like to recomp if it can be done efficiently. I am hoping I can loose fat while on a clean bulk diet. Because I will be running the GH for quite a while I think I will have time to both bulk and cut and get down to a very low body fat %.

Out of curiosity, if I started cutting at the 4th to 6th month on GH with a diet that was severely calorie restricted would I still be able to maintain my gains from the bulk? How large of a caloric deficit could I be in without loosing very much muscle?