Check my split for me?
- 08-30-2011, 11:22 PM
- 08-30-2011, 11:33 PM
it depends on your volume.
- 08-30-2011, 11:37 PM
75-80% of 1RM @6 to 8 reps for 3 sets. Generally last 50 min to an hour.
08-30-2011, 11:39 PM
08-31-2011, 11:19 AM
I like to do 3 exercises for each body part I;m working on that day. Like 3 chest exercises and 3 tri's for monday
08-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Board ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
try it for a while, track your lifts. If you see that strength is down on the second time each week then vary up how you do it. you can go with the heavy 6-8 range one workout, and a 12 range the second with lighter weights, and/or make sure you vary what particular exercises you do each time. like if the heavy day for chest you do flat bench, incline bench and decline bench, then on the second day do flys, cable crossovers and something else (can't think of anything offhand)
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
08-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Thanks Easy. You always pull through with an answer.
09-08-2011, 07:31 PM
you could try 3 on 1 off
09-12-2011, 11:30 AM
you don't do shoulders? I have a similar split.
mon-chest n tris
tue -back n bis
wed-shoulders n legs
thur -chest only
sat-if I feel recovered I'll do lagging areas and cardio
Similar Forum Threads
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
- By glaze1353 in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 10-16-2008, 06:44 AM
- By glaze1353 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:29 PM
- By Thixotrope in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:00 AM
- By Jarconis in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2003, 11:34 AM