First Cycle / Should i wait

dylan007

Awards
Hello there i am interested in doing a cycle and i have been reading up on PCT and first time cycles, If i am to run a cycle i think i will run

Testosterone 1-12 week, Dbol 1-4/5 week

Test 500mg per week / dbol 30mg

PCT 2 weeks after last shot of test 20mg nolvadex ed

Stats

Age = 18
Current Weight - 195 Pounds and 14% Body fat
Training = 1 year
Steroid use = none

Max Lifts

Bench Press - 200 pounds
Squat - 220 pounds
DeadLift - 330 pounds
Shoulder Press - 170 pounds

Current Supplementation

Whey Protein
Creatine Monohydrate
Multi Vitamin
Amino Acids
Pre- Workout

Questions?

If i am to run my first cycle should i do a test only cycle or should i run it with dbol also as i have heard that testosterone takes 4 weeks to
kick in?

I am 18 should i leave the cycle until i am 21 like most advise?

Thanks i am not looking to jump on the steroid bandwagon without knowing exactly what i am doing and if i am to fallow up with the course i will be researching for at least 1 month on the forum every other night..

Much appreciation

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Hey man, this is a bulking thread for nutrition, not aas/ps. This should be posted in anabolic discussion.

As for your question, no this is not a good first cycle. I know you are probably tired of hearing this but you are really just too young. Your natural test levels are the highest they will ever be on their own right now, if you start introducing exogenous androgens into your system, you could permanently alter you endogenous testosterone production--not something you want.

Start studying nutrition and make sure you know as much as possible about dieting and natural supplementation before even thinking about aas/ds or even ph's. The more you know about diet and training, the more effective these items will be when you are ready.

Honestly, even 21 is still too young IMO. Focus your energy on eating and you will grow. Will you gain 5-10lbs in a month? No. Could you gain 10lbs a year? With the right diet and training, yes! And at your age that's a lot of mass!

Keep reading and learning. You should know how to read your own blood work and be VERY knowledgeable about how these compounds effect your endocrine system, don't be a lab rat, be a scientist. Sounds cheesy but you will only be happier, and healthier.

I'm glad you are being honest about your age, there are a lot of great people on here who will be glad to help you reach your goals. Just keep at it and save the heavy stuff for much later on... Good luck and I hope this helps!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
once you put 100lbs on all your lifts, than id say start. youre pretty young tho, hold off

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
IMO you are pretty young to start juicing. At your age you are naturally producing a great amount of testosterone. Eat right, lift hard and get your 8 hours of sleep bro. If you start taking juice at your age now you can really mess up your natural hormones

dylan007

Awards
Thanks very much guys for the positive feedback, i really appreciate the responses to this... I think i am going to stay natural for the next 2-3
years and try and become pretty big natural and then maybe start juicing...

like i said this is why i came to this forum for help and advice from people who have juiced and serious bodybuilders

much appreciated kc777, geekpoop and VS91588 for your responses

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
too weak to juice, no offense. how do you have access to dbol and test if you're inexperienced in the gym? this doesnt add up...

Turnitup122

Awards
What's with people posting aas questions in the diet section?

dylan007

Awards
too weak to juice, no offense. how do you have access to dbol and test if you're inexperienced in the gym? this doesnt add up...

I have contacts with the manufacturers of such products.. certified traders

thats about as much information as i want to be giving

As to the comment (to weak to juice)

there is no such thing as to weak to juice and people juice for different aims and specific targets, this aint about being weak enough to juice or not

As to the comment (why are people posting in this section)

This was a mistake by me and i never noticed it was in a nutrition section i only seen it as the Bulking section

apology to any offense caused

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I have contacts with the manufacturers of such products.. certified traders

thats about as much information as i want to be giving

As to the comment (to weak to juice)

there is no such thing as to weak to juice and people juice for different aims and specific targets, this aint about being weak enough to juice or not

As to the comment (why are people posting in this section)

This was a mistake by me and i never noticed it was in a nutrition section i only seen it as the Bulking section

apology to any offense caused
Being too weak to juice has a lot to do with it. for your weight, age and year of lifting, you should be a whole lot stronger. Which means that either your diet sucks, training sucks, form sucks or you are just a novice in general. Those are all reasons why you shouldn't juice, which have been made obvious by your stats.

dylan007

Awards
Being too weak to juice has a lot to do with it. for your weight, age and year of lifting, you should be a whole lot stronger. Which means that either your diet sucks, training sucks, form sucks or you are just a novice in general. Those are all reasons why you shouldn't juice, which have been made obvious by your stats.
I dont agree with you with the "im not lifting alot for my age"

i have only been training for about 2 months the only reason i put down 1 year was because i know people would just say i aint been training long enough

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i have only been training for about 2 months the only reason i put down 1 year was because i know people would just say i aint been training long enough
You havent been training long enough. ;)

No really, what eveybody else said about being young and having great test production already is spot on. Wait a few years. I swear it was so much easier to put on mass and i had more aggression with harder muscles when I was your age. I would have taken advantage of it and trained harder if I had somebody telling me like we are telling you.

And welcome to the AM family

WerdUp

Awards
IMHO you are too young, but even moreso your lifts aren't very high for your weight. I'm 160 and put up 240 on bench. Get AT LEAST one more year of training and 100% solid dieting before you consider AAS.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Please don't. 2 months training, come on bro. I respect you for coming on and asking for people's opinion, but shape your diet/sleeping patterns and your lifting habits and you will see natural results. If you have only been training for two months there is no way you have been researching, research more.

Please stay away, this kind of stuff is the reason aas get banned and frowned upon by most non-juicing lifters.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
2 months and you're already wanting to juice? you should just barely be getting into creatine! If you smoked weed once, would you do PCP the next time you wanted to get high?