2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Daddydee View Post
    Thanks that's some ****in solid ass advice!
    I'm a big fan of milk too, the Whole stuff, the fat blunts the insulin response and makes it less not more fattening. Old time bodybuilders drank half and half and put it on their cereal. All things in moderation. I am a keto diet believer, I was a sloppy 300lbs with a 40" waist in 1998, I lost 100 pounds in a little over 2 months, if you don't believe me I'm sorry. I did this while eating more calories than I've ever eaten in my life,all the meat cheese and eggs I wanted NO CARBS!, the fat melted like water
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

np bro, thats what I have done over the years, and I'm still learning a ton. but the best thing to do is always listen to your body, and always push yourself to go a little bit harder and do a little bit better. there is no such thing as good enough.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I'm a big fan of milk too, the Whole stuff, the fat blunts the insulin response and makes it less not more fattening. Old time bodybuilders drank half and half and put it on their cereal. All things in moderation. I am a keto diet believer, I was a sloppy 300lbs with a 40" waist in 1998, I lost 100 pounds in a little over 2 months, if you don't believe me I'm sorry. I did this while eating more calories than I've ever eaten in my life,all the meat cheese and eggs I wanted NO CARBS!, the fat melted like water
    hell yeah. I drink skim alot but I will drink whole too, it just depends what is available to me. whole when I am bulking, and I do skim in cuts because I am usually drinking close a gallon a day. I have done the no carbs before and your right, it is insane. I get tired as F though... I like a 3 day no carb 1 day load. and I believe you. people underestimate what the human body can do.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    hell yeah. I drink skim alot but I will drink whole too, it just depends what is available to me. whole when I am bulking, and I do skim in cuts because I am usually drinking close a gallon a day. I have done the no carbs before and your right, it is insane. I get tired as F though... I like a 3 day no carb 1 day load. and I believe you. people underestimate what the human body can do.
    I remember you told me in the past to eat everything I see lol! But somebody on here told me the milk will keep me soft ( he even gave me link to watch pumping iron, when Arnold says "I drink beer,milk is for babies" I made good gains during July-august drinking alot of milk and russian5000 gainer. I've since then laid off bit i have been missing it.But your making me want to go back !lol I'm not doing good today and slacked abit yesterday bit I'll see what else I can put down before I pass out!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    When you set your mind to it you can do almost anything. I chewed up my birthday cake and spat it out that is the level of dedication I had to the diet, I never looked back
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I chewed up my birthday cake and spat it out that is the level of dedication I had to the diet, I never looked back
    :P.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by davidq View Post
    Ya and keep heart rate under or near 120
    ok cool thanx
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Thanks for the support ,thought I was doing better than I am , I feel better and have been taking monster ****s ! but I will try to get in as much as I can today.
    Russian bear 5000 is sweet , mixes easily ( can shake to mix easssy)
    1serving of that **** is 5 scoops w/ 1 gal milk . 1/4 serving is 1 1/4 scoops and a quart of milk 1250 cals. 1/8 serving is 3/4 scoop and two cups of milk 625 cals
    eat some more calorie packed food

suggestion: a whole smoked mackerel of 350 grams equals around 1000 calories, add in a dressing of olive oil with dill and some other stuff 1200 cals easy

wake up:
    3-4 whole eggs with mayonaise on top and salt/pepper, handful of walnuts, down it with a russian bear/mammoth shake of 1250 cals if you can easy 1500-2000 cals

lunch:
    smoked mackerel as above 1200 cals

4 o clock:
    unroasted, unsalted nuts 175 grams with a handful of raisins or berries

8 o clock:
    steak, bread with herb butter on top, salad on the side with olive oil for veggies and extra cals, add dessert
    and add another russian bear mammoth shake, this makes around 600-700 plus shake 1250 almost 2000

not so many meals, not too much to eat, 4000-5000 cals EZ

drink some olive oil shots in orange juice if you wanna man up and get easy cals
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka

suggestion: a whole smoked mackerel of 350 grams equals around 1000 calories, add in a dressing of olive oil with dill and some other stuff 1200 cals easy

wake up:
    3-4 whole eggs with mayonaise on top and salt/pepper, handful of walnuts, down it with a russian bear/mammoth shake of 1250 cals if you can easy 1500-2000 cals

lunch:

4 o clock:

8 o clock:
    steak, bread with herb butter on top, salad on the side with olive oil for veggies and extra cals, add dessert
    and add another russian bear mammoth shake, this makes around 600-700 plus shake 1250 almost 2000

drink some olive oil shots in orange juice if you wanna man up and get easy cals
    Fukin beautiful !! You gave me like 3,4 new ideas in one post!!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Fukin beautiful !! You gave me like 3,4 new ideas in one post!!
    ur welcome! i can eat mackerel almost every day, it's really easy light digestible food and smoked well it's awesome you do need some variation in recipes though.. steak is always nice and bread with herb butter is easy and tasty.. there are like full fat yoghurt desserts as well if you look good they pack around 270 cals for a small cup, couple bananas every now and then

the nuts also make more than 1000 cals and pretty nutritious

you get enough protein if you eat like this, maybe a bit too much fat but for some ppl that's better than more carbs instead of fat

other good stuff: eat as much full fat greek yoghurt with walnuts and honey till your stuffed, good for the bacteria in your stomach as well

there's this debate on whether 6 meals is better than 3 and the general consensus is cals in vs cals out at the end of the day is what counts, i say just try above and see if you can handle such large amounts of calories in one sitting (your stomach that is) or add some digestive enzymes.. some ppl will say the nuts are not a whole meal well screw it i am not looking to go on stage i just wanna live healthy, and bulk up a bit and look bigger and stronger and healthier but i don't wanna eat 6 rigid meals without much variation

nuts, olive oil, fish fats, red meat in moderation (you can switch out steak and make a delicious duck breast glazed in honey and carrots glazed with honey/butter as well watch some masterchef episodes to inspire you and have a completely different meal), eggs, salad also good for you, some saturated fats from herb butter also can't hurt that much, and you need dessert every now and then (pannacotta yummie! or some creme brulee from the supermarket) or you'll go crazy

make your diet interesting and add some shakes you should see some nice weight gain

good luck man
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Thanks alot!
    Your making me hungry
    I'm gonna apply some of your advice ASAP I'll post any meals inspired by this.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

wake up:

lunch:

4 o clock:

8 o clock:

Haha I drank a shot of extra virgin olive oil once, fugging nasty stuff. I recently decided to just eat whatever I want on leg day and dam it feels good. Easily 2500 cals on my first meal alone.
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    When you set your mind to it you can do almost anything. I chewed up my birthday cake and spat it out that is the level of dedication I had to the diet, I never looked back
    wow, I wouldn't be able to chew it up then spit it, but I didnt eat my birthday cake the past two years because of diet haha. I had desert yesterday though but Im not really dieting... so it doesnt count haha. when I actually go on my cut it will suck. which is soon...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Thanks alot!
    Your making me hungry
    I'm gonna apply some of your advice ASAP I'll post any meals inspired by this.
    here's to get you started:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/ma...on_salad_10923
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

heat oven

one large mackerel, deskin, debone

dice apple and put with mackerel

make dressing: 2 tablespoons mayo, 2 tablespoons creme fraiche, pepper, salt, 2 teaspoon dill, chopped spring onion

toss the salad dude!

add in preboiled frozen potato parts in oven and add in olive oil and couple leafs of rosemary and some mashed garlic, toss the potatoes man!

enjoy!

recap: 1000 cals mackerel, 4 tablespoons fat dressing and olive oil to taste mucho cals, cals from tasty potatoes

top off with weightgainer ftw!
    Last edited by cumkwakka; 10-05-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: forgot the spring onion dude nice and fresh
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

heat oven

one large mackerel, deskin, debone

dice apple and put with mackerel

make dressing: 2 tablespoons mayo, 2 tablespoons creme fraiche, pepper, salt, 2 teaspoon dill, chopped spring onion

toss the salad dude!

add in preboiled frozen potato parts in oven and add in olive oil and couple leafs of rosemary and some mashed garlic, toss the potatoes man!

enjoy!

recap: 1000 cals mackerel, 4 tablespoons fat dressing and olive oil to taste mucho cals, cals from tasty potatoes

top off with weightgainer ftw!
    I'm gonna see how that macrel tastes, l know that **** has mad bones.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Daddydee, I went through every page here and read every post and got to say there is some solid advice here. I am exactly you 5'11" and 155lbs. How is all of this working out for you? Have you switched your diet to the 3 big meals instead of many smaller meals throughout the day? If so how is this working out for you. I like the sound of having 3 bigger meals, makes my day easier. What type of results are you seeing so far? good gains? good strength? feeling great? I am planning on starting a regime in about 2 weeks, just hope i can afford to feed myself all of this food! haha Thanks, Any advice/criticism is good for me so long its constructive.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by 1gforu
    Daddydee, I went through every page here and read every post and got to say there is some solid advice here. I am exactly you 5'11" and 155lbs. How is all of this working out for you? Have you switched your diet to the 3 big meals instead of many smaller meals throughout the day? If so how is this working out for you. I like the sound of having 3 bigger meals, makes my day easier. What type of results are you seeing so far? good gains? good strength? feeling great? I am planning on starting a regime in about 2 weeks, just hope i can afford to feed myself all of this food! haha Thanks, Any advice/criticism is good for me so long its constructive.
    What's up gforu, yes alot of solid advice, I did try three meal (lean gain) diet. It wasn't ideal for me because sitting down to eat 3 1000+ meals a day just wasn't working , but some times I was forced to do it because of sleeping late then waking and eating heavy for the rest of that day. It all depends on the person, try it it may be good for you! I basically just stopped trying to eat so clean and I'm eating everything I see, but this is what I want to do and may not be for you, I'm not worried about being shredded. But I do eat as clean as possible and will clean it up when on epi cycle. It would be better to eat 3 big meals, saves time so I'm working at just having more cal rich food but still get the macros I need! If I eat junk I'll b overeating, too much fat!
    Ive also been told to layoff the milk , but I'm going back to it, just the lactose free stuff this time , it's has good cals and protien. But eating good does make me feel alot better and you will feel the same, i meed to eat more but gains are good I'm at 157 now. Strength I want to improve but only training will solve that. Are you going to do a cycle?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.15%

nope
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold2431
    nope
    Same person? Gforu and stonecold?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Daddydee, Man i am just curious what kind of $ you are spending weekly on groceries? Im on a fixed income so i have to budget things out, Any idea of a weekly cost for foods? $100? lol it may seem dumb me asking this but food can cost alot of money really fast and its gonna do me no good if i cant afford to eat like i need to. lol
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

nope different people
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

nope different people
    Oh well good luck in what your doin .
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Daddydee, Man i am just curious what kind of $ you are spending weekly on groceries? Im on a fixed income so i have to budget things out, Any idea of a weekly cost for foods? $100? lol it may seem dumb me asking this but food can cost alot of money really fast and its gonna do me no good if i cant afford to eat like i need to. lol
    Lol I spend more than that but I'm a father, but ofcourse you may spend more if you consume more, but If you plan it good with cal rich food, you can get by, just start budgeting and only buy real food meats veg brown pasta/rice milk fish shrimp believe me just sit and make a plan , find out each foods macros then hit the numbers you need. I'm still getting it straight cause i eat all over the place, I'm not organized enough but I'm almost there.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%

you said "this is what I ate today" and that's your first mistake.
    you need to write down what you're eating and eat it everyday, that way you will KNOW if you're eating like a bitch or not. If the scale goes up SLOWLY you're good. if it goes down then yes you're eating like a bitch. Bodybuilders don't just eat and 'hope' they're getting the proper nutrients, they make schedules and then see if the schedules take them where they want.

I only have one test cycle under my belt but i've gone from 155lbs to 230 lbs in 3 years, most of that was natural because I'm borderline obsessive compulsive with my food. And don't let some of the fat asses on here tell you to eat everything in sight either, that's stupid
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%

oh, and btw gainers = ****. there's no way in hell you could get me to use those again. chicken, beef, and flounder for protein. oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes for carbs should cover most of your macros. I personally think I get enough fat from the beef and flounder so I don't add any nuts, but that's just me. 1 serving of fruit, and green veggies will go a long way too. look into post workout carbs too "maltodextrin/dextrose" blend is my favorite, and 40$ worth will last you about 6 months if you know where to shop.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Thanx noID I'm tryin to shake the shakes, but it's just an on the go , time saver sometimes. And I put up what I ate that day to describe what I had that day.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

I think it would be alot easier to judge if you just wrote it all how you ate it seperate meals.. ex: meal 1 eggs + rice.. Meal 2.. banana.. etc..

But yeah dude instant oats is garbage for dieting.. At least if you're eating the "Peach and oats" packets, those have sugar and whatnot.. MANUP! Get some real oatmeal (gluten free maybe?) and put cinamon on it
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%

this^ get some real oats! I eat mine cold, and whole grain! no microwaves at school!
    my friends used to call it "야물" which is like animal fodder :P
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by nonidentity
    this^ get some real oats! I eat mine cold, and whole grain! no microwaves at school!
    my friends used to call it "??" which is like animal fodder :P
    Yea,will do,on the oats, instant was just faster.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

add some P&B sandwiches and add more milk into your diet and you will see the weight being added on.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    add some P&B sandwiches and add more milk into your diet and you will see the weight being added on.
    Good idea

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM and Girlfriends... How much does yours bitch? lol
    By panther77 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 11:54 PM
  2. Epi bitch tits
    By AntiFaith in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 07:12 PM
  3. bitch tits?
    By doyoudo911 in forum Nutrition / Health