Quick Bulking Meals?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I agree with jaja...why would you want garbage fat. I also don't get too high bodyfat wise offseason, an rarely eat junky stuff like salami...also just my opinion, I just don't see any advantage
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)

2. You can bake a big pan of sweet potatoes and eat or add to pancakes etc. Make a good amount Of wheat pasta and mix in ground turkey with some red sauce. Make a pot of brown rice and eat plain or mix with eggs/meat to make stir fry, put in burritos/wraps, etc etc
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
    •   

3. I mean, to each its own, indeed. I just don't see animal fat as bad fat. It's no vegetable oil, lard, or anything like that, it's just animal fat. Doesn't mean either you will be going all out or ignoring everything else, just because it's a bulk doesn't mean you're not going to be counting calories, right? And if you are indeed counting calories and aiming to be at, say, 400 over your max caloric intake, no reason to ignore some extra animal fat.

Of course, I'm going to be extremely bias considering I run on the Anabolic Diet and have been for the better of this past year. So the extra fat is all taken in consideration when I'm looking at my macros and overall calories throughout the day. After all, it's not the fat or no fat that will make you gain extra lbs, it's the amount of calories you eat at the end of the day that will be the reigning factor and how much you've worked out that day.

So we can agree to disagree as obviously there are two different approaches. But all of that aside, there's always Macadamia Oil that can be added into any protein shake or whatnot and that will add 130cal per tablespoon. Easy cals.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

4. Yeah as long as it's accounted for in macros it's ok, I just dislike all the processing and junk stuff they put in something like salami...it's not just animal fat lol. There's a difference between a steak and salami (which I'd hardly consider to be meat). As you said, to each their own
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    I mean, to each its own, indeed. I just don't see animal fat as bad fat. It's no vegetable oil, lard, or anything like that, it's just animal fat. Doesn't mean either you will be going all out or ignoring everything else, just because it's a bulk doesn't mean you're not going to be counting calories, right? And if you are indeed counting calories and aiming to be at, say, 400 over your max caloric intake, no reason to ignore some extra animal fat.

Of course, I'm going to be extremely bias considering I run on the Anabolic Diet and have been for the better of this past year. So the extra fat is all taken in consideration when I'm looking at my macros and overall calories throughout the day. After all, it's not the fat or no fat that will make you gain extra lbs, it's the amount of calories you eat at the end of the day that will be the reigning factor and how much you've worked out that day.

So we can agree to disagree as obviously there are two different approaches. But all of that aside, there's always Macadamia Oil that can be added into any protein shake or whatnot and that will add 130cal per tablespoon. Easy cals.
    Got ya in 2 diff threads... Anabolic diet?

**NM I found a legit web site with info.
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   

6. pb banana and honey sammy

7. Carry a jar of natty PB around with you
    All the way w this one^. Cheap, good tasting, and 8-9 tbsps give you between 900-1100. (I do like 2-3 tbsps at each meal, Dessert.yum)
    I would reccomend making sure you eat a Primary protein source with this tho(eggs meat) b/c PB is a secondary PRO and doesn't have ALL the necessary aminos in it.

If it's a bulk why are you going to be so concerned with the fat? I welcome fat, especially meat fat, when I'm on a bulk.
    Yammmp. Gotta keep those hormone levels in check.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before bed bulking snacks or meals?
    By RcMonahan in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 10:13 PM
  2. need quick tasty meals
    By Sinon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 12:56 AM
  3. Mug Cake!! (strictly bulking/cheat meals only!)
    By UKStrength in forum Recipes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 04:40 AM
  4. Quick meals ... Ideas?
    By joshddutton in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 06:15 AM